Trump will resign

IMPEACHMENT on it's way??
With fallout over President Trump’s take on the violent events in Charlottesville over the weekend, Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee announced on Thursday his plan to introduce articles of impeachment against the president.

Cohen said in a statement, “Instead of unequivocally condemning hateful actions by neo-Nazis, white nationalists and Klansmen following a national tragedy, the President said 'there were very fine people on both sides.' There are no good Nazis. There are no good Klansmen. President Trump has failed the presidential test of moral leadership.”
Which is not an impeachable offense.

That you don't like him doesn't count.

I agree, but with Trump he is his own worse enemy at times. He makes it easy for the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist media to go after him. Big, fat easy target.

Why do you give any credibility to their fake news? Do you think they would suddenly become Trump supporters if he stopped tweeting?

I doubt resigning will get him out of criminal charges, or his family.

Criminal charges for what exactly?

Obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, money laundering and violations of emoluments clause that can extend into corruption category if quid-pro-quo is found.

more needed?

BUT
resigning will definitely get them off the hook, Pence will pardon Trump and before that happens Turmp will pardon everyone else.

He was never going to run. He was never going to win a primary. He was never going to win against Hillary.

Has it missed your attention that Trump is already running for reelection?
Yes Yesterdays market as well as todays should help lol lol him He patted himself on the back going up where is the slimebag now?

It's just another example of his inability to regulate himself. Why any president would ever attach themselves to the rise and fall of the stock market is just plain stupid.

Please stop living up to your moniker.

Obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, money laundering and violations of emoluments clause that can extend into corruption category if quid-pro-quo is found.

more needed?

BUT
resigning will definitely get them off the hook, Pense will pardon Trump and before that happens Turmp will pardon everyone else.

Let us know how this works out for you...

more needed?

Sure... how about colluding with the Klingons?

Idiot, you asked what charges, I gave you a list of possible ones.

Long ago, the Establishment realized the Right was full of logical people while the Left was full of emotional, low information but very gullible people.

THAT is why the Establishment chose the Left to manipulate and target for it's propaganda.

Your hatred of Trump is much more a result of your characteristics as a human being than anything Trump ever did.
If your IQ was higher and your emotions under control, you just might see it.
You are but a pawn to a small group of very powerful, very wealthy operatives collectively known as The Establishment.
They excel at manipulation and propaganda.

FYI - I'm not in total agreement with everything Trump does and I'm keen to look at everything he does and do independent research....not just blindly follow like the left does for their Elitist masters.

My opinion is that MANY more on the right realize We The People are at war with the Establishment while the majority on the Left have not yet connected the dots.

Long ago, the Establishment realized the Right was full of logical people while the Left was full of emotional, low information but very gullible people.

THAT is why the Establishment chose the Left to manipulate and target for it's propaganda.

Your hatred of Trump is much more a result of your characteristics as a human being than anything Trump ever did.
If your IQ was higher and your emotions under control, you just might see it.
You are but a pawn to a small group of very powerful, very wealthy operatives collectively known as The Establishment.
They excel at manipulation and propaganda.

FYI - I'm not in total agreement with everything Trump does and I'm keen to look at everything he does and do independent research....not just blindly follow like the left does for their Elitist masters.

You sure sound logical and well informed :rolleyes:

The big worry is that trump doesn't like to give up ,,,that the pos might start a war to prolong his stay

I think you are confusing Trump with Clinton. But keep on worrying...
You are mixed up That was republican GWB who lied to start a war so he could get a 2nd term NOW you should worry that the half assed trump doesn't pull the same sheet

The big worry is that trump doesn't like to give up ,,,that the pos might start a war to prolong his stay

You are mixed up That was republican GWB who lied to start a war so he could get a 2nd term NOW you should worry that the half assed trump doesn't pull the same sheet

You forgot about Wag the Dog?

That is the prediction of his ghost writer anyway- I voted for him, actually against the bulldyke. At this point, I think him resigning this early in his term might be a good thing. I had high hopes he would stop behaving like a spoiled college frat president, but it appears he just can't help himself. I think this author probably has some sour grapes, and really doesn't have any insight to whether DT would resign or not, but it does serve as an example of another person who was close to Trump and now hopes for his demise. He has been more of a divider than a Uniter.

Trump memoir ghostwriter predicts US leader will resign
Washington (AFP) - The ghostwriter who penned Donald Trump's 1987 memoir "The Art of the Deal" thinks the US president will throw in the towel before the end of his term.

Writer Tony Schwartz tweeted that "Trump is going to resign" before investigators probing alleged ties between the Republican's campaign team and Russia "leave him no choice."

"The circle is closing at blinding speed," the author tweeted. "Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice."

"Trump's presidency is effectively over," he said in a follow-up tweet. "Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

While writing Trump's bestselling breakthrough memoir Schwartz spent 18 months with the billionaire tycoon.

He spoke out last year against the real estate mogul during the presidential campaign, telling The New Yorker magazine that he put "lipstick on a pig."

"I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."

Voters get the president they deserve. Trump was not elected on ideas. You could have ran a banana against Hillary and she would have lost. Trump is the fault largely of the RNC who focused more on staying in business then electing a real president. And that stupid twat Hillary figured it was just her turn, a problem she has always had. It is my hope that a trump presidency destroys the Republican Party. No, I'm not a commie pinko ANTIFA guy, just an American dude sick of having to vote for the least retarded ashole to run my country. Whatever negative thing hurts Trump, hurts all the politicians in Washington. I bet both parties pay dearly in the years to come.

That's because Trump only knows how to campaign and golf. He is clueless about how to be a president.

And he's not very good at golf, either.

Imbecile.
A nation is nothing without finances
Donald Trump KNOWS finances and he is accustomed to leadership and proven effective.
All he needs to do is get people who know the rest around him.

Now Obama and Hillary have never accomplished anything other than sucking off the government tit and the taxpayers.

THOSE are the morons who knew nothing except cheating the people.

You forgot about Wag the Dog?
No will He bombed a pharm. company before the blue dress bs came out Wasn't that because he was trying to get OBL ??or do I have that wrong?

That's because Trump only knows how to campaign and golf. He is clueless about how to be a president.

And he's not very good at golf, either.

Imbecile.
A nation is nothing without finances
Donald Trump KNOWS finances and he is accustomed to leadership and proven effective.
All he needs to do is get people who know the rest around him.

Now Obama and Hillary have never accomplished anything other than sucking off the government tit and the taxpayers.

THOSE are the morons who knew nothing except cheating the people.
Trump knows finances. That's why he had to be bailed out by his daddy, and went bankrupt four times.

That is the prediction of his ghost writer anyway- I voted for him, actually against the bulldyke. At this point, I think him resigning this early in his term might be a good thing. I had high hopes he would stop behaving like a spoiled college frat president, but it appears he just can't help himself. I think this author probably has some sour grapes, and really doesn't have any insight to whether DT would resign or not, but it does serve as an example of another person who was close to Trump and now hopes for his demise. He has been more of a divider than a Uniter.

Trump memoir ghostwriter predicts US leader will resign
Washington (AFP) - The ghostwriter who penned Donald Trump's 1987 memoir "The Art of the Deal" thinks the US president will throw in the towel before the end of his term.

Writer Tony Schwartz tweeted that "Trump is going to resign" before investigators probing alleged ties between the Republican's campaign team and Russia "leave him no choice."

"The circle is closing at blinding speed," the author tweeted. "Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice."

"Trump's presidency is effectively over," he said in a follow-up tweet. "Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

While writing Trump's bestselling breakthrough memoir Schwartz spent 18 months with the billionaire tycoon.

He spoke out last year against the real estate mogul during the presidential campaign, telling The New Yorker magazine that he put "lipstick on a pig."

"I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."

Voters get the president they deserve. Trump was not elected on ideas. You could have ran a banana against Hillary and she would have lost. Trump is the fault largely of the RNC who focused more on staying in business then electing a real president. And that stupid twat Hillary figured it was just her turn, a problem she has always had. It is my hope that a trump presidency destroys the Republican Party. No, I'm not a commie pinko ANTIFA guy, just an American dude sick of having to vote for the least retarded ashole to run my country. Whatever negative thing hurts Trump, hurts all the politicians in Washington. I bet both parties pay dearly in the years to come.
Afraid you're right BUT imho Hill would have been far superior to this nitwit we have in the WH now But she'd be getting bashed by Repubs too every day

Forum List

Back