Trump will delay election because of the rigging by the media ..the men of America will take charge !!

Learn science and history

Learn who has low and high iqs

Learn who has the highest logic ability of the iq

Learn how all wars are won by white men

Check to see the future on who the white men supports

Learn how to use capitalization.
He just needs to go back to school, period. He has no grammar skills, and he's ignorant as fuck. I'm embarrassed.

I really think that he must be a liberal plant masquerading as a blobber. It’s sad someone has such an empty life to do that sorta thing but as we’ve seen with some posters...this board is their life.
Yea, what makes someone show up to these debates to make a fool of himself, or her?

Unsure...

I imagine it's the same thing that produces these results:

View attachment 349550

Who is making fools out of themselves ??

With in these protests there are more white idealistic females causing the problems more so than white males

The big example is thr 25 yr old girl in Seattle torching 5 police cars She thought she was disguised but her tattoos gave her away and now arrested

This proves women will now lose their right to vote

Stoopid Jane Fonda was another idealistic young woman when she went to Hanoi

This will destroy the democrat party and the women’s vote

There will
Be no Nov ejection because of the proof of a rigged election by the crooked media and educators

The democrats are stoopid people thinking they are smart

There can. Be no election when the election has been rigged

Now we know it’s been rigged

So trump will indeed stop the election until it’s no
Longer rigged

Trump will go after the crooks big time

The media will
Be stopped

Trump has the majority of the men on his side and that is the real power

This rioting will bring the men together to stop the brainwashing of the unwise bythe crooked media and democrats

The north wants people to think this fight is like the civil war

No way

This is men against the brainwashed women and their Following foolish men

The majority of men will win just like it did in the civil war where the north had most of the men

The tables have turned

The north has the less men today

no, you aren't nuts.....

not even a little!

Even Barr is now saying the election has been rigged

This comes from him saying how the media is lying

So it’s clear no election ujtil the democrats and deep state all locked up

Delayed election in November 2020

The crooked part of the congress and deep state will all be locked up

No rulings by the crooks of the democrat party

The liberal justices may get locked up to

The question will be will they be charged with treason and given the ultimate penalty like all thru history ?

The liberal states wise will have stampeded out to help the conservative states against the crooked stoopid liberal states
There is no "deep state" that you can prove, therefore, no one is going to be locked up. You're a liar who just makes shit up out of thin air. And your posts have no relationship with intelligent debate.
Dude I thought you were one of the more awake posters at this site.most the time your posts are constructive and well thought out but not this one the fact that it’s no secret anymore there is indeed a deep state.that being the CIA and the fed,both of whom are the reason the world is in the mess that it is with the evil CIA always starting wars around the country for the fed. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

too many credible people in government have come forward on that and dude,the last person on the planet you should ever listen to is candyass,:uhoh3: this troll works for Langley. if pinochio was real,his nose would stretch miles around the whole country the fact it’s impossible for him to open up his mouth without lying. He lies when he can’t refute facts how corrupt our government is always evading facts and changing the topic. He even believes in magic bullets that Oswald shot JFK. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: I am not joking,ask him yourself you’ll see what I mean about this sock puppet troll:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

do yourself the smartest thing you could do at USMB,put him on ignore

So without electoral college delegates and without a new House of Representatives voted in, having Trump leaving it to Pelosi and company to make the call on who'll be the next president somehow doesn't make sense to me.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Actually wouldn't work like that. If the election were suspended (the Federal Gov't has no power to do that by the way, The States control the elections, not the Fed) There would be no House...every seat in the House is up for election. Per the Constitution, The Presidents term expires on Jan 20. Period. Selecting a President would then fall to the Senate. Since Senate terms are staggered 6 yr terms, and there are more Republican seats up for re-election, The remaining seats would have a Democratic majority with the most senior being Pat Leahy. Trying to cancel or delay the election would be the worst thing the Rs could do.

So without electoral college delegates and without a new House of Representatives voted in, having Trump leaving it to Pelosi and company to make the call on who'll be the next president somehow doesn't make sense to me.
Actually wouldn't work like that. If the election were suspended (the Federal Gov't has no power to do that by the way, The States control the elections, not the Fed) There would be no House...every seat in the House is up for election. Per the Constitution, The Presidents term expires on Jan 20. Period. Selecting a President would then fall to the Senate. Since Senate terms are staggered 6 yr terms, and there are more Republican seats up for re-election, The remaining seats would have a Democratic majority with the most senior being Pat Leahy. Trying to cancel or delay the election would be the worst thing the Rs could do.

Wrong the majority of the men have the real power and they are on trumps side

No election in November until the rigging of the election is over

Trump will stop the unwise voters with a logic test for voters

Keep thinking that troll. the little pussy has absolutely NO POWER to stop or change the elections. Try reading (do know how to read?) the Constitution.

Keep thinking that troll. the little pussy has absolutely NO POWER to stop or change the elections. Try reading (do know how to read?) the Constitution.

The only real power is the majority of the men

History proves this clearly
They agree with trump that the enemy of America are crooked democrats and the media and educators. The deep stste

It’s the men that agrees

That means no rigged election coming in nov. election will come after the deep state is stopped and locked up

The majority of the men controls the elections

The majority of the men controls the elections
You mean the criminal little pussies like Trump? Remember asshole....he already got his wussy little ass beat by a girl. He's nothing but the little 5th grade bully that acts tough till he gets punched in the face, then cries like a baby. Just like he has the last 3.5 years. He's gonna lose in November, then be on his way to Big Boy "Fuck me in the ass" prison. Right where he belongs. Last time I'm gonna waste my time responding to your inbred toothless troll ass. I know who you really are.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

The question will be will they be charged with treason and given the ultimate penalty like all thru history ?

The liberal states wise will have stampeded out to help the conservative states against the crooked stoopid liberal states
There is no "deep state" that you can prove, therefore, no one is going to be locked up. You're a liar who just makes shit up out of thin air. And your posts have no relationship with intelligent debate.
Dude I thought you were one of the more awake posters at this site.most the time your posts are constructive and well thought out but not this one the fact that it’s no secret anymore there is indeed a deep state.that being the CIA and the fed,both of whom are the reason the world is in the mess that it is with the evil CIA always starting wars around the country for the fed. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

too many credible people in government have come forward on that and dude,the last person on the planet you should ever listen to is candyass,:uhoh3: this troll works for Langley. if pinochio was real,his nose would stretch miles around the whole country the fact it’s impossible for him to open up his mouth without lying. He lies when he can’t refute facts how corrupt our government is always evading facts and changing the topic. He even believes in magic bullets that Oswald shot JFK. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: I am not joking,ask him yourself you’ll see what I mean about this sock puppet troll:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

There is zero evidence of a deep state. How do I know? Because no one on this board has ever produced documented evidence of such a thing. Show me the documentation, then we'll talk.

There is zero evidence of a deep state. How do I know? Because no one on this board has ever produced documented evidence of such a thing. Show me the documentation, then we'll talk.

the deep state is under your bed!

its in your closet!

if you fall asleep........the deep state will GET YOU!

Unless you are wearing one of my Anti-Deep State Bracelets!

guaranteed to keep the Deep State away while you sleep!

get one for every member of your family!

and your dog, too!

$99.99 each

get them today!

its in your closet!

and your dog, too!

$99.99 each

get them today!
Found Alex Jones' account!

The situation in the streets have changed a little bit.
A family member in my house told us that driving back home, in an intersection, even when having the right of pass, the black woman look at with expression of hate and speeding up ignored her Stop sign and crossed at full speed.

This incident reminded me the black man who knocked the white old woman in New York, and decades ago (the 60's) when a black dude gave a straight hit against my sister face when she was coming out to the street carrying her son in her arms, just because... because...

The changes in society weren't powerful enough to stop Democracy ruling the way is supposed to do.

The exodus of white people from DC after the death of Luther King caused the cheap prices of houses and blacks migrated to the Capitol city. But, I am witness of how whites are returning back and the city has changed for better. Surely is much better. Very soon the black mayor image won't be needed anymore and finally white authorities will take control of the city... for good.

Same scenario is projected to cities were those protesters want to impose their rule. Those cities will become social holes and their rule might last for a while but not forever.

The loses the protesters will cause will be swallowed, the powerful enjoy resources by lots and at this moment they might have started the plan B structure to keep moving the initial projection in those cities. The protesters won't last long.

The elections will be guaranteed, and vote for president Trump.

its in your closet!

and your dog, too!

$99.99 each

get them today!
I forgot about that deep state. Lol! I stand corrected.

The situation in the streets have changed a little bit.
A family member in my house told us that driving back home, in an intersection, even when having the right of pass, the black woman look at with expression of hate and speeding up ignored her Stop sign and crossed at full speed.

This incident reminded me the black man who knocked the white old woman in New York, and decades ago (the 60's) when a black dude gave a straight hit against my sister face when she was coming out to the street carrying her son in her arms, just because... because...

The changes in society weren't powerful enough to stop Democracy ruling the way is supposed to do.

The exodus of white people from DC after the death of Luther King caused the cheap prices of houses and blacks migrated to the Capitol city. But, I am witness of how whites are returning back and the city has changed for better. Surely is much better. Very soon the black mayor image won't be needed anymore and finally white authorities will take control of the city... for good.

Same scenario is projected to cities were those protesters want to impose their rule. Those cities will become social holes and their rule might last for a while but not forever.

The loses the protesters will cause will be swallowed, the powerful enjoy resources by lots and at this moment they might have started the plan B structure to keep moving the initial projection in those cities. The protesters won't last long.

The elections will be guaranteed, and vote for president Trump.

The women has to be stopped first

Without that all out chaos and men on one side against the women

A logic test for voters must come to save the nation from falling into the pits of misery

its in your closet!

and your dog, too!

$99.99 each

get them today!

Rigged media proves elections rigged
Trump will stop all elections until the deep state is locked up and no more rigging the elections

its in your closet!

and your dog, too!

$99.99 each

get them today!

Rigged media proves elections rigged
Trump will stop all elections until the deep state is locked up and no more rigging the elections
Once again, your little whiny bitch Bunkerbitch has absolutely no power to stop elections. The power of control over elections lies with the States. No one in the Federal gov't can stop or delay elections. The Founders wrote that into the Constitution specifically to keep some tin horn despot like Diaper Donnie the retard from trying to seize power I know I just wrote words with more than one syllable so it may be hard for you comprehend, but your little pussy Trump is right fucked. He's off to "Fuck me in the ass " prison where he belongs.

Once again, your little whiny bitch Bunkerbitch has absolutely no power to stop elections. The power of control over elections lies with the States. No one in the Federal gov't can stop or delay elections. The Founders wrote that into the Constitution specifically to keep some tin horn despot like Diaper Donnie the retard from trying to seize power I know I just wrote words with more than one syllable so it may be hard for you comprehend, but your little pussy Trump is right fucked. He's off to "Fuck me in the ass " prison where he belongs.

Does men have power over women ??

So yes trump does have the power to stop s rigged election until it’s not rigged

Wake the heck up ?

The riots will have the Hispanics and Asians joining trump to bring the nation back from destruction

Does men have power over women ??

So yes trump does have the power to stop s rigged election until it’s not rigged

Wake the heck up ?

The riots will have the Hispanics and Asians joining trump to bring the nation back from destruction
Who are these "Men" you speak of troll? All the Country sees is Trump and the idiots around him....you know, a bunch of pussies like you.

Forum List

Back