Trump will delay election because of the rigging by the media ..the men of America will take charge !!

You foolish weak losers cannot see how you are about to ge totally stopped

The men always wins when they wake up

This is what the democrats do not understand. It will be their undoing.

The men will ALWAYS win. Always...

And the men have soon about had it with the democrat destruction.
Oh great.
Another one.
It looks that way. Rants and no substance. Tell me something new.

So far the destruction is centered in democratic centers. No reason for the men to participate yet.

Sad that you don't have men, only soy beings.
Your incoherent rambling not withstanding, has nothing to do with your gross inability to answer my questions from post #20. We get it. You can't. You are totally handcuffed from any intelligent debate that any of us can detect. Pretty sad that what Trump has to defend all his weaknesses, are a bunch of ignorant clowns who say absolutely nothing.

Understand that trump supporters are indeed the most wise

This comes from the polls showing trump supporters having the highest net worth even with less degrees

Trump supporters do not need worthless degrees with monster student debt . Just foolish stoopid people that are against trump

Trump has the highest logjc ability group by a landslide . White males

Folks this is over but the crying

Democrats and media will be stopped
Well that post is just chock fulla lies.

You foolish weak losers cannot see how you are about to ge totally stopped

The men always wins when they wake up

This is what the democrats do not understand. It will be their undoing.

The men will ALWAYS win. Always...

And the men have soon about had it with the democrat destruction.
Oh great.
Another one.
It looks that way. Rants and no substance. Tell me something new.

So far the destruction is centered in democratic centers. No reason for the men to participate yet.

Sad that you don't have men, only soy beings.

The men with the higher logic ability will make for the best time to act
Once again, in English please?

Now a logic test for voting will come and will totally stop the crooked deep state
Pass this!
No elections again until the new system is set up. Maybe only 5% will be able to pass the test and vote
Real voter turnout has not been any higher than that lately anyways. Democratic Party ballot-box stuffing pushes it up to 20–25% but most of the people claimed to have voted Democrat never cast a ballot or even registered to vote themselves, and they are unaware of false voters registrations in their name.

There can. Be no election when the election has been rigged

Now we know it’s been rigged

So trump will indeed stop the election until it’s no
Longer rigged

Trump will go after the crooks big time

The media will
Be stopped

Trump has the majority of the men on his side and that is the real power

This rioting will bring the men together to stop the brainwashing of the unwise bythe crooked media and democrats

The north wants people to think this fight is like the civil war

No way

This is men against the brainwashed women and their Following foolish men

The majority of men will win just like it did in the civil war where the north had most of the men

The tables have turned

The north has the less men today
Trumps brain doesn't work, and fools still believe what he is telling them. For references, let's do a little reminiscing shall we;

Last edited:
Now a logic test for voting will come and will totally stop the crooked deep state
Pass this!
No elections again until the new system is set up. Maybe only 5% will be able to pass the test and vote
Real voter turnout has not been any higher than that lately anyways. Democratic Party ballot-box stuffing pushes it up to 20–25% but most of the people claimed to have voted Democrat never cast a ballot or even registered to vote themselves, and they are unaware of false voters registrations in their name.
Because they couldn't vote; https://www.thenation.com/article//...e-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

Trump has totally exposed the crooked democrat party and the harmful globalists who brainwashes the unwise voters to help them rob the nations

The game is over

The men now understands and waiting to act

Really stoopid for groups to go against the nations men

A logic ability test for voters is coming

Trump has the military

Trump has the law enforcement

Trump has the men

Trump has the white men in a landslide the group that has never lost a war

The men are now seeing how the globalists works to brainwash the unwise ...

The fake news will be locked up
No more brainwashing

Insane greed professors will be stopped from doing their insane greed with lies and brainwashing

90 % of the congress and courts could be locked up

The men now understands

Trump has totally exposed the crooked democrat party and the harmful globalists who brainwashes the unwise voters to help them rob the nations

The game is over

The men now understands and waiting to act

Really stoopid for groups to go against the nations men

A logic ability test for voters is coming

Trump has the military

Trump has the law enforcement

Trump has the men

Trump has the white men in a landslide the group that has never lost a war

The men are now seeing how the globalists works to brainwash the unwise ...

The fake news will be locked up
No more brainwashing

Insane greed professors will be stopped from doing their insane greed with lies and brainwashing

90 % of the congress and courts could be locked up

The men now understands
I don't think I have ever seen anyone more out to lunch than you. Nothing you said has any relationship with the truth, or reality.

Learn science and history

Learn who has low and high iqs

Learn who has the highest logic ability of the iq

Learn how all wars are won by white men

Check to see the future on who the white men supports

There can. Be no election when the election has been rigged

Now we know it’s been rigged

So trump will indeed stop the election until it’s no
Longer rigged

Trump will go after the crooks big time

The media will
Be stopped

Trump has the majority of the men on his side and that is the real power

This rioting will bring the men together to stop the brainwashing of the unwise bythe crooked media and democrats

The north wants people to think this fight is like the civil war

No way

This is men against the brainwashed women and their Following foolish men

The majority of men will win just like it did in the civil war where the north had most of the men

The tables have turned

The north has the less men today
Trumps brain doesn't work, and fools still believe what he is telling them. For references, let's do a little reminiscing shall we;

I know it’s incredible that after all this time the sheep STILL believe in what he is telling them. :rolleyes-41: Something else that excellent video said that he lied about as well is he said he would get rid of the fed.they are the reason the world is in a mess and I at first thought he would get things done when he said that but he lied about that as well and the sheep here STILL can’t see how he has played them.had he really wantedto get rid of the fed and was for america first, he would have done that a long time ago:uhoh3:

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Trump will declare a rigged election has been set up by lying media ....

No 2O20 election until
After a logic test for voting

Delayed election in November 2020

The crooked part of the congress and deep state will all be locked up

No rulings by the crooks of the democrat party

The liberal justices may get locked up to

The question will be will they be charged with treason and given the ultimate penalty like all thru history ?

The liberal states wise will have stampeded out to help the conservative states against the crooked stoopid liberal states

Trump will declare a rigged election has been set up by lying media ....

No 2O20 election until
After a logic test for voting
What is logical about an illegal voter purge that Trump set up with Kris Kobach? What's logical about closing 868 polls in the south in majority minority areas? Cheating of course. You have to fix cheating before you can demand a "logic test." Comprende?

Delayed election in November 2020

The crooked part of the congress and deep state will all be locked up

No rulings by the crooks of the democrat party

The liberal justices may get locked up to

The question will be will they be charged with treason and given the ultimate penalty like all thru history ?

The liberal states wise will have stampeded out to help the conservative states against the crooked stoopid liberal states
There is no "deep state" that you can prove, therefore, no one is going to be locked up. You're a liar who just makes shit up out of thin air. And your posts have no relationship with intelligent debate.

Learn how to use capitalization.
He just needs to go back to school, period. He has no grammar skills, and he's ignorant as fuck. I'm embarrassed.

He just needs to go back to school, period. He has no grammar skills, and he's ignorant as fuck. I'm embarrassed.

I really think that he must be a liberal plant masquerading as a blobber. It’s sad someone has such an empty life to do that sorta thing but as we’ve seen with some posters...this board is their life.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I really think that he must be a liberal plant masquerading as a blobber. It’s sad someone has such an empty life to do that sorta thing but as we’ve seen with some posters...this board is their life.
Yea, what makes someone show up to these debates to make a fool of himself, or her?

Yea, what makes someone show up to these debates to make a fool of himself, or her?

Unsure...

I imagine it's the same thing that produces these results:

1592014507303.png

Forum List

Back