Trump will declare war on Antifa !

It looks like your whore is getting what he wants tonight. Americans in the streets rioting. trump, trumpsters, and the phony "Christians" must be so happy.

You obviously haven't checked in for your talking points. They are not rioters they are to be called protestors. No star sticker for your leftist card today!

Moderate American here.There are no "talking points" that I checki in for. I am beholden to no one. I know what I have seen: the murder of a man recorded on video. DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT I WOULD EVER APPROVE OF BURNING PROPERTY OR LOOTING BECAUSE I DON'T. But I will not approve public murder, racism.

Right-wingers attack Americans group by demographic group, but Americans are on to this now. We Americans know now that we have to protect our women, our LGBTs, our African-American men, our Muslim citizens, our folks from spanish--speaking countries, our folks whose ethnic background is the Far East, our first Americans of all tribes

Sorry, you're just repeating what the media tells you. So called "right wingers" aren't attacking any of those groups.

They have attacked all of these groups, so you can stop denying it now. Unfortunately there is a small subset of our white male population that thinks that they are entitled to dominate the rest of American society. They have no such right. It's way over time that the rest of us Americans go after them. And yes, they are right-wingers.

The Righties need an enemy. George Floyd is killed by the police. The Righties see Antifa as the source of the problem. George Floyd is killed by the police. Meanwhile the Righties march on state capitals while carrying weapons. George Floyod is killed by the police. The Righties point to riots as the problem. George Floyd is killed by the police. The peace the Righties seek is the mass incarceration of protesters. George Floyd is killed by the police.

Perhaps the educational technique of repetition might drive the salient point home. George Floyd is killed by the police.
aaaaand the guy that killed him is in jail ......so what now commie ? burn the country down ?
That is exactly what this is about, not Floyd's death.

It looks like your whore is getting what he wants tonight. Americans in the streets rioting. trump, trumpsters, and the phony "Christians" must be so happy.

You obviously haven't checked in for your talking points. They are not rioters they are to be called protestors. No star sticker for your leftist card today!

Moderate American here.There are no "talking points" that I checki in for. I am beholden to no one. I know what I have seen: the murder of a man recorded on video. DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT I WOULD EVER APPROVE OF BURNING PROPERTY OR LOOTING BECAUSE I DON'T. But I will not approve public murder, racism.

Right-wingers attack Americans group by demographic group, but Americans are on to this now. We Americans know now that we have to protect our women, our LGBTs, our African-American men, our Muslim citizens, our folks from spanish--speaking countries, our folks whose ethnic background is the Far East, our first Americans of all tribes

Sorry, you're just repeating what the media tells you. So called "right wingers" aren't attacking any of those groups.

They have attacked all of these groups, so you can stop denying it now. Unfortunately there is a small subset of our white male population that thinks that they are entitled to dominate the rest of American society. They have no such right. It's way over time that the rest of us Americans go after them. And yes, they are right-wingers.
You are a scumbag. You are not American. Scum commie prick.

I understand you've been programmed to believe this nonsense but you really should try to think for yourself.

Ahhh yes, Fat Billy Barf made the claim yesterday (with NO evidence) that AntiFa is behind the torching and looting in Minnesota.
That made Donnie Dotard VERY happy! :rolleyes:

You have no idea if they have evidence or not. Do you. Link?

They don't. Local officials know a LOT more than Fat Billy and even they have made no determination.

Wow...

How many deaths can be attributed to ANIFA?
I am not condoning ANIFA but an organisation on the terrorist list who have killed no one and ignoring orgaisations who killed hundreds...

But the big question is, How does making ANIFA a terrorist organisation help bring the 103k people death back?

Why is Trump golfing while over a 1000 people a day are dying?

Donnie is focused on making shit up as a distraction from his miserable CV19 response.
Next, he'll proclaim that the DNC is a terrorist organization :)

Didn't Trump say that some members of ANTIFA are good people?

No, that was Nazis and KKK

Wow...

How many deaths can be attributed to ANIFA?
I am not condoning ANIFA but an organisation on the terrorist list who have killed no one and ignoring orgaisations who killed hundreds...

But the big question is, How does making ANIFA a terrorist organisation help bring the 103k people death back?

Why is Trump golfing while over a 1000 people a day are dying?

You don't even know that the group is called "ANTIFA" with a t. You don't even know what that stands for do you? Where are you from ? You surely aren't from the US. Are you a paid troll? This doesn't have anything to do with COVID dumbs.

Ahhh yes, Fat Billy Barf made the claim yesterday (with NO evidence) that AntiFa is behind the torching and looting in Minnesota.
That made Donnie Dotard VERY happy! :rolleyes:

You have no idea if they have evidence or not. Do you. Link?

They don't. Local officials know a LOT more than Fat Billy and even they have made no determination.

Like I said. You have no link to prove there is no evidence. NONE. You know nothing.

Forum List

Back