Trump Will Beat DeSantis By A Wide Margin In 2024, New Poll Shows

Look it up yourself. It's time you were informed. You clots demand links and NEVER read them.
As we all knew, you had nothing and have nothing to deliver. Thank you for confirming that fact.
OIP-S.jpg

“Former President Donald Trump will likely win against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by a wide margin in a hypothetical 2024 election for the Republican nomination, according to a new poll.

In a recent Emerson College poll, Trump received 55% support from Republican registered voters who participated in the survey. In comparison, only 25% said they favored DeSantis as the GOP's presidential nominee in a hypothetical 2024 election.

No other candidate for the Republican nomination reached double-digit support.

Trump and DeSantis were matched up against other potential Republican presidential candidates, including former Vice President Mike Pence, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan and Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney.”

More at the link.
The 74 million+ trump Nazis are still holding on to their hope for trump becoming their führer in early 2025. His recent statement concerning suspending the Constitution is a solid indication of his intentions.

Unlike the immediately failed December 7th coup by Peru's President Pedro Castillo, which was stopped by quick congressional action followed by Castillo's arrest by his own security detail. In 2025, those in the U.S. whose oath demands they protect this nation (and its Constitution) from all enemies, foreign and domestic, will again sit on their hands claiming trump's presidential privilege protects him from arrest for treason. The Secret Service will be there, not to arrest trump, but to protect the new dictator. So, trump's next coup to become führer will succeed.

Last edited:
“Former President Donald Trump will likely win against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by a wide margin in a hypothetical 2024 election for the Republican nomination, according to a new poll.

In a recent Emerson College poll, Trump received 55% support from Republican registered voters who participated in the survey. In comparison, only 25% said they favored DeSantis as the GOP's presidential nominee in a hypothetical 2024 election.

No other candidate for the Republican nomination reached double-digit support.

Trump and DeSantis were matched up against other potential Republican presidential candidates, including former Vice President Mike Pence, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan and Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney.”

More at the link.
How is it possible when these things are facts?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/trump-organization-fraud-trial-verdict/index.html
Criminal tax fraud. Guilty

Don't forget

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Its a shame as he would never had been president if it was not for the electoral college as Clinton got more popular votes. So Trumpet speaks with fork tongue. Long standing belief hmm must be talking about something else

Its a shame as he would never had been president if it was not for the electoral college as Clinton got more popular votes. So Trumpet speaks with fork tongue. Long standing belief hmm must be talking about something else
Thank God for the Electoral College. Our founding fathers sure knew what they were doing, didn't they?

To think otherwise means that you support ten or twelve states controlling all presidential elections. Are you really that goofy?

Who lied about the Russian Collusion hoax and who foot the bill?

Thank God for the Electoral College. Our founding fathers sure knew what they were doing, didn't they?

To think otherwise means that you support ten or twelve states controlling all presidential elections. Are you really that goofy?

Who lied about the Russian Collusion hoax and who foot the bill?
On Sixty Minutes on November 13, 2016, President-Elect Trump said:

"I would rather see it, where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes, and somebody else gets 90 million votes, and you win. There’s a reason for doing this. Because it brings all the states into play."

So your calling Trump goofy? hmmm
Well his 100 million votes and you win does sound goofy.

On Sixty Minutes on November 13, 2016, President-Elect Trump said:

"I would rather see it, where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes, and somebody else gets 90 million votes, and you win. There’s a reason for doing this. Because it brings all the states into play."

So your calling Trump goofy? hmmm
Well his 100 million votes and you win does sound goofy.
Cute try. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY that you conveniently edited the quote to fit your agenda.

Donald Trump

I hated -- well, you know, I'm not going to change my mind just because I won. But I would rather see it where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes and somebody else gets 90 million votes and you win. There's a reason for doing this because it brings all the states into play. Electoral College and there's something very good about that. But this is a different system. But I respect it. I do respect the system.

For your convenience, I provided you with the working link.

Trump will say anything. Hitler did the same thing.

You mean it's a shame that the system as it always has?

You mean it's a shame that the system as it always has?
The system is only as good as if your guy wins, but if he looses then its the systems fault. When Trump won where was the outrage of this system.

Cute try. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY that you conveniently edited the quote to fit your agenda.

Donald Trump

I hated -- well, you know, I'm not going to change my mind just because I won. But I would rather see it where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes and somebody else gets 90 million votes and you win. There's a reason for doing this because it brings all the states into play. Electoral College and there's something very good about that. But this is a different system. But I respect it. I do respect the system.

For your convenience, I provided you with the working link.
Yet trump lost to Biden by more than 7,000,000 votes. If he believes in what he says then he should have conceded he lost.

New 2024 Poll: Trump Far Ahead of DeSantis, But Poll Has Good News for Both​

BY RUSTY WEISS
JANUARY 18, 2023 AT 1:05PM

A new poll has Donald Trump, currently the lone Republican candidate for President in 2024, far outpacing his closest probable competitor, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

A Morning Consult poll released Wednesday shows Trump leading DeSantis by 17 points in a hypothetical GOP primary matchup between the two conservative favorites.

Trump received support from 48% of respondents while DeSantis came in a clear second – from both sides – at 31%.
Trailing those two were former Vice President Mike Pence at just 8%, and, laughably, currently unemployed former lawmaker Liz Cheney with 3%.

Morning Consult reports that the key takeaways from their poll are Trump’s steady lead, the fact that his favorability rating is actually improving, and the news cycle is actually providing him with more positive reports.

Forum List

Back