Trump will appeal the Colorado ruling removing him from the 2024 ballots.

DOJ, etc will not decide Trump's fate. THAT decision will be up to a jury, you moron. Which is why you Trump asslickers soil yourselves even thinking about what that could mean.

Now go shed more MAGA tears.
Yeah, almost forgot, we also have a corrupt justice system filled with corrupt judges when it comes to Trump.

Thanks. But I already knew that you Trump cultists are petrified of your dear leader put on trial.
What a maroon! Where have you been for the last seven years? Trump has been on non-stop trial for at least five of those seven years and he's been witch hunted for the other two. Try again, mental deficient.

nuance is lost

Like this guy's explanation:

First, the USA Presidential Election is not a federal election. The US does not have federal elections, because the US Constitution vested electoral responsibility in the states and denied the federal government any authority not specifically provided to it by the Constitution. Thus the US has state elections for federal offices.

I know this may be disappointing for some of you, but please relax and learn what you were denied by your education (assuming you received it in the US) with the removal of Civics from our education system.

While states are granted broad discretion in determining voter eligibility there are a variety of US Federal laws that states must follow in order for their voter requirements to be upheld. The Constitution granted Congress the power to pass laws regulating voting, and many laws apply. Also there are several Constitutional Amendments that directly apply to voting as well. I am not going to bother listing them all, because the list is long, but you can find them on the US Voting and Election Law
s page in the USA government site.
You will learn doctrine when the SCOTUS punishes the Colorado SC for their prosecution of Trump without a trial. Again, they cannot stop a National Election nor interfere with an election.

If you were in his position, you would too. However, it is perfectly proper to seek delay where it is needed. Your agreement that it is needed isn’t required, you asshole. And of course it’s also true that he hasn’t been convicted. That’s not wanting things both ways. They’re just the facts. Sucks to be you.

And no. Your fervent desire for a quick trial is the antithesis of seeking justice. So fuck yourself. 👍

Poor shitsucker Clap. He should ejects to the appellate process. Oh well. Still sucks to be Clap.
The people of this Country have a right to a speedy trial despite your assbuddy Trump & his asshangers like you soiling yourselves at the thought.

You know he's guilty. :dance:

The people of this Country have a right to a speedy trial despite your assbuddy Trump & his asshangers like you soiling yourselves at the thought.

You know he's guilty. :dance:
Wrong again, cracker jack box lawyer. The right to a speedy trial is afforded to DEFENDANTS--he waived it. Try again and quit getting your legal advice from the popcorn snack you're eating or the msm.

Yeah. This is pretty much a test run about getting around the electoral college.

They know fully well it won't pass constitutional muster, but that's not stopping them from trying.

Heck. Even they don't expect their ruling to stand, admittedly...

ssWfqye.jpg
Yep they know they screwed up

What a maroon! Where have you been for the last seven years? Trump has been on non-stop trial for at least five of those seven years and he's been witch hunted for the other two. Try again, mental deficient.
Too bad Mitch was too gutless to vote to impeach Trump. If he did Trump would be history & you Trump asseaters wouldn't have to play grabass with him knowing he's a louse.

Then you'd probably have a candidate like Haley or even DeSantis who had a shot at beating Biden because they're actually sane. So stick with Trump who may be a convict by Nov. 24 & watch Biden again wipe the floor with him.

BTW, tell Mitch I said thanks!

You will learn doctrine when the SCOTUS punishes the Colorado SC for their prosecution of Trump without a trial. Again, they cannot stop a National Election nor interfere with an election.
They did not prosecute Trump. Courts do not prosecute. The Colorado Supreme Court is not trying to stop an election, and it is not interfering in one.

Trump himself asked them to rule on the lower courts ruling.
:auiqs.jpg:

please! BackAgain, your students are floundering.

No. It’s the accused who has the right to a speedy trial, you ass sicker. Learn something about our heritage before you bloviate so ignorantly. Then — don’t. 👍
You know he's guilty.
No. But I kind of suspect that you are aware that he isn’t.

Aww. The Dainty is chaffed.

Poor Pooh Pooh. :itsok:

Or should I call it “The Dainty Reawakend?” Poor critter is irritated that I chose one more username than it has used.

What a maroon. :abgg2q.jpg:

You welched on a bet. Got caught. Hounded by the whole board. Ended up begging the admin/maudes for help. That's the story I was told.

I could ask Synthaholic and others.

You are ignorant of the law and living in TDS land.
What's the "law" got to do with a convicted criminal? - that the latter was in breach with the law and got a verdict (convicted) since he needs to pay up e.g. US$ 5 million. Now he went into revision - hopefully he will then get prison time as well.

A MAGA proclaimed "Christian", "Conservative", "Right-Winger" and "true American", Presidential Candidate with an official sexual abuse record!!!! MAGA = delusional Hypocrites

Plus numerous other charges he will in the end "rightfully" get convicted for as well.

Bullshit. Pure bullshit.
you're scared of the guy. Why? I Know why democrats and many repunks are afraid of him....he was exposing them..and he still is...But why YOU? you got no skin in their game. INdeed what the dems are doing to this country is going to impact you very negatively.

Forum List

Back