Trump will appeal the Colorado ruling removing him from the 2024 ballots.

Wrong again, cracker jack box lawyer. The right to a speedy trial is afforded to DEFENDANTS--he waived it. Try again and quit getting your legal advice from the popcorn snack you're eating or the msm.
The longer it's delayed the more grifts he can run on sucker's like you.

This is going to the US Supreme Court for sure.

The Colorado Supreme Court has disqualified former President Trump from appearing on the state's ballots in 2024.

The disqualification, which was made under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, is related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.

Tuesday's 4-3 ruling is stayed until January 4 because of likely appeals. Three justices on the Colorado Supreme Court dissented.
So for all practical purposes, since the ruling is not yet enforced, it is a nothing burger. And of course the US Supreme court will also reverse it.

They did not prosecute Trump. Courts do not prosecute. The Colorado Supreme Court is not trying to stop an election, and it is not interfering in one.

Trump himself asked them to rule on the lower courts ruling.
:auiqs.jpg:

please! BackAgain, your students are floundering.
Asking a court to overrule a lower court ruling against you is somehow an unfamiliar concept for The Dainty?

Damn. What a shallow little twerp the Dainty is.

And if Piglosi cut his throat instead of ripping up the SOTU, he would be history. IFS AND BUTS, moron. Try reality, you've been smoking too much dope.
Fuck you. I don't smoke dope. Unlike you I haven't fallen for Trump's lies & conjobs. How's it feel supporting a loser?

You welched on a bet. Got caught. Hounded by the whole board. Ended up begging the admin/maudes for help. That's the story I was told.
And you know that was a lie and has been rebutted. But you do keep going to your dry well because it’s just more of the nothing you possess.
I could ask Synthaholic and others.
Or, it might suffice to ask someone with credibility.

Nah. You’re unfamiliar with that. Actually, you’re more hostile to it.

Carry on.

What's the "law" got to do with a convicted criminal? - that the latter was in breach with the law and got a verdict (convicted) since he needs to pay up e.g. US$ 5 million. Now he went into revision - hopefully he will then get prison time as well.

A MAGA proclaimed "Christian", "Conservative", "Right-Winger" and "true American", Presidential Candidate with an official sexual abuse record!!!! MAGA = delusional Hypocrites

Plus numerous other charges he will in the end "rightfully" get convicted for as well.
Trump is not a convicted criminal, idiot.

What's the "law" got to do with a convicted criminal? - that the latter was in breach with the law and got a verdict (convicted) since he needs to pay up e.g. US$ 5 million. Now he went into revision - hopefully he will then get prison time as well.

A MAGA proclaimed "Christian", "Conservative", "Right-Winger" and "true American", Presidential Candidate with an official sexual abuse record!!!! MAGA = delusional Hypocrites

Plus numerous other charges he will in the end "rightfully" get convicted for as well.
Please link to a criminal conviction of Donald J. Trump. You won't because it has NEVER happened. Try again.

Colorado is a lost cause.....too many moonbats. Yes it will be overturned. There was no foundation for the action because as of yet there is no conviction. They fucked up.
it's just time consuming with a large dose of hope that someone will believe their damned lies. It's worked at this site.

Trump is not a convicted criminal, idiot.
He was "found guilty" by a jury for "sexual abuse" - hence "convicted" and "ordered" by the court to pay US$ 5 million.

Not to a MAGA like you, but to me, a rapist and sexual abuser is on the same human scumbag level as a pedophile. Both are criminals.

He was "found guilty" by a jury for "sexual abuse" - hence "convicted" and "ordered" by the court to pay US$ 5 million.

Not to a MAGA like you, but to me, a rapist and sexual abuser is on the same human scumbag level as a pedophile. Both are criminals.
Well shit.....you must absolutely loathe Joey boy in that case.

They did not prosecute Trump. Courts do not prosecute. The Colorado Supreme Court is not trying to stop an election, and it is not interfering in one.

Trump himself asked them to rule on the lower courts ruling.
:auiqs.jpg:

please! BackAgain, your students are floundering.
Oh, it’s definitely interferring. You’re being deaf, dumb and blind. There was no crime conviction to make such a ruling. This is going nowhere.

Forum List

Back