Trump wets his pants

While President Donald Trump crisscrosses the U.S. exhorting voters to keep Republicans in control of the House and Senate, one campaign that could have a crucial impact on him is in his home state, where he’s so unpopular, he dare not meddle.

Whoever wins the Nov. 6 attorney general’s race in New York will have the power to investigate Trump’s real estate empire, charitable foundation and all other family business. The state’s top attorney also can pursue litigation against the Trump administration’s policies on taxes, environmental, consumer and worker safety deregulation and immigration. Or not.

Bloomberg

Why are libs so obsessed with TRUMP and pee pee...it's creepy disturbing.
Because the president isn't supposed to cheat on 3 wives and pay a hooker 130000 and grab pussy whenever he feels the urge Soon Stormy 's book will tell you all you need to know about the sick fuk in our WH

What does any of that have to do with libs fantasies about TRUMP's pee pee? Seriously its beyond weird.

While President Donald Trump crisscrosses the U.S. exhorting voters to keep Republicans in control of the House and Senate, one campaign that could have a crucial impact on him is in his home state, where he’s so unpopular, he dare not meddle.

Whoever wins the Nov. 6 attorney general’s race in New York will have the power to investigate Trump’s real estate empire, charitable foundation and all other family business. The state’s top attorney also can pursue litigation against the Trump administration’s policies on taxes, environmental, consumer and worker safety deregulation and immigration. Or not.

Bloomberg

Because the president isn't supposed to cheat on 3 wives and pay a hooker 130000 and grab pussy whenever he feels the urge Soon Stormy 's book will tell you all you need to know about the sick fuk in our WH

What does any of that have to do with libs fantasies about TRUMP's pee pee? Seriously its beyond weird.
Be a good thing if it was cut off ,,,,and forced down his throat

Bloomberg
Maybe you should lend him some of your adult diapers.
LOL Notice how close the POS gets to his home state The people who know him the best He was a pos born and bred in NY and hasn't changed his stripes
I would probably say, because he is taxed to the highest degree. If your rich, New York wants it.
If he's above board why hide his returns ??
You keep saying that talking point. You do realize ole madcow got one of Trump's tax returns. He paid more a percentage than your boy obama. Yes, really look it up.

Bloomberg
LOL Notice how close the POS gets to his home state The people who know him the best He was a pos born and bred in NY and hasn't changed his stripes
I would probably say, because he is taxed to the highest degree. If your rich, New York wants it.
You keep saying that talking point. You do realize ole madcow got one of Trump's tax returns. He paid more a percentage than your boy obama. Yes, really look it up.
You mean the one he leaked??? The BS losses he took in one year helped him pay no taxes in most of those other years

Bloomberg

So?

You mean the one he leaked??? The BS losses he took in one year helped him pay no taxes in most of those other years

Trump leaked it?

:link::link::link:

Bloomberg

Be a good thing if it was cut off ,,,,and forced down his throat

Wow. You live in a delusion.

No, I actually live in a house. Apparently your delusion is that any of the things you mention are extraordinary. Apparently you don't know how much time the average surgeon spends on malpractice lawsuits. That doesn't mean they are all crooks or bad, just that when you do all kinds of business, you are bound to get involved in some kinds of legal action. It's the American way. It in no way means that Trump is "wetting his pants" in fear of getting cracked by some new hotshot AG as if he's never been down this road before. It mainly means that the Left will continue all efforts to try to attack and hit Trump in any way they can because he is pissing on their party. The only people that have been wetting their pants are those who don't like Trump.

Heck if anyone denies he is a POS is either a POS themselves or are idiots. The orange **** spent his life fooling people and the system...now spend his time insulting and name calling all those who refuse to lick his balls.

Guessing you are not an English professor? Maybe you should start a real support group, for people who can’t cope with reality two years after he has been president. I don’t think you are going to turn anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloomberg
Isn't President Trump a former businessman who'd take a few acres of dirt and convert it into a fabulous work of art dedicated to hospitality where his fellow Americans and their guests could go, relax, and make good things happen at business conferences? And his home state earned a lot of tax money from the enterprises that President Trump in his days as an entrepreneur of good tidings to all who stayed in his hotels! His work contributed millions of dollars into the NY economy. Thanks for reminding me that when someone is great, there's always a detractor hiding in the wings to sling mud out of envy bordering on serious jealousy.
Sorry buttress Trump is low life scum

Nobody is forcing you to vote for him. I do suggest that you register before November 6. That is midterm Election Day. Some democratic headquarters will drive you to register, and get you a happy [emoji2] meal. Doesn’t that sound nice?

Heck if anyone denies he is a POS is either a POS themselves or are idiots. The orange **** spent his life fooling people and the system...now spend his time insulting and name calling all those who refuse to lick his balls.

“Heck if anyone denies he is a POS is either a POS themselves or are idiots.”
OR
They’re a wetback, a degenerate lowlife, a towel head, a pole puffing faggot, a feminazi, a criminal....etc etc

You are describing the democrat party, you know that? Just look at the demonstrations.

Isn't President Trump a former businessman who'd take a few acres of dirt and convert it into a fabulous work of art dedicated to hospitality where his fellow Americans and their guests could go, relax, and make good things happen at business conferences? And his home state earned a lot of tax money from the enterprises that President Trump in his days as an entrepreneur of good tidings to all who stayed in his hotels! His work contributed millions of dollars into the NY economy. Thanks for reminding me that when someone is great, there's always a detractor hiding in the wings to sling mud out of envy bordering on serious jealousy.
Sorry buttress Trump is low life scum
Sorry, Edward, Trump and his family are top-drawer folks. They make good things happen for the American people. That truly burns self-fluffing Democrats who think it's just fine to spread gossip and hatred about their political adversaries. They'd rather try to pull achievers down to their level of the mud, and it just never pans out when they do it to someone who's hit so many home runs outta the park for the American people only God can count them. You guys have had 2 years of complete and total harassment of the Trump family. Let it go, dear sir. Just let it go and try to muster for yourself something else to do than project your own slime onto someone who doesn't make a habit of jumping into your sty..
Trump has been a slimebag a racist a cheater on 3 wives a crook and a father who bred a pos like Trump jr And he won't change his stripes

I believe he is behind educational programming, such as GED classes. I’m sure you can find one close to your home. Don’t give up. You can probably do it!

No, he's spending his time running this country like he ran his businesses. Now we have 7.1 million job openings in the country. We have 6 million unemployed. So even if every single person on unemployment took a job, we still wouldn't have enough people to fill the other 1.1 million.
He is not responsible...he is riding on Obama's economy wave.
He is busy tweeting and insulting people.

No, he's spending his time running this country like he ran his businesses. Now we have 7.1 million job openings in the country. We have 6 million unemployed. So even if every single person on unemployment took a job, we still wouldn't have enough people to fill the other 1.1 million.
He is not responsible...he is riding on Obama's economy wave.
He is busy tweeting and insulting people.

DumBama didn't have any wave because DumBama didn't do one thing to stimulate the economy. Private enterprise is what was responsible for that. They took advantage of the fed reserve dumping money into the stock market.

DumBama was the most anti-business president of our lifetime.

Oh bullshit, you got one of his returns, if it showed he cheated. That's all you would need, even if he paid more than he should in other years.

Bloomberg

So?
Use your GD imagination

Trump leaked it?

:link::link::link:
Use that great imagination you have ray

Rumor has it...Trump enjoys Golden Showers
And Putin has it on film

If that video data ever comes out I wonder if Melania will wear her green 'I don't really care. Do U?' jacket.
melania-trump-3-2000.jpg

No, I actually live in a house. Apparently your delusion is that any of the things you mention are extraordinary. Apparently you don't know how much time the average surgeon spends on malpractice lawsuits. That doesn't mean they are all crooks or bad, just that when you do all kinds of business, you are bound to get involved in some kinds of legal action. It's the American way. It in no way means that Trump is "wetting his pants" in fear of getting cracked by some new hotshot AG as if he's never been down this road before. It mainly means that the Left will continue all efforts to try to attack and hit Trump in any way they can because he is pissing on their party. The only people that have been wetting their pants are those who don't like Trump.
You claimed the New York AG never found anything wrong with Trump's businesses.

You were wrong. Deluded. Period.

And the difference between Trump and a surgeon is that Trump is a fraud. A huckster. A liar and con artist.

You claimed the New York AG never found anything wrong with Trump's businesses.

I have to admit that when I think of Trump and his businesses, I only really think of his real estate enterprises. I could care less about all that other side stuff, wine, steaks, whatever. As to my wording that not an inkling was ever found wrong, that was poor wording on my part. Like I said, legitimate and honest people get sued all of the time; that alone only proves liability not wrongdoing. By nothing wrong, I was really thinking that they never found anything wrong that wasn't remediable within the confines of legal solution. As far as I know, Trump has never been found criminally responsible, arrested and sent to jail. And I don't expect he ever will.

Forum List

Back