Trump Weakened Hamas ; Biden Strengthened Them

So your position is keep on referring to Hunter, Mr Deflection, while clearly demonstrating you know nothing about the Jared company & deal wth the Saudis. Do you know hiw boring you are ?
I feel the same about the Hunter stories, with the exception that they were penny ante in comparison to Jared’s windfall.

I feel the same about the Hunter stories, with the exception that they were penny ante in comparison to Jared’s windfall.
Problem is you keep implying that Jared's windfall (as you call it) was some kind of clandestine, nefarious corruption, as i can guess your lwftwing media has led you to believe, whike casrefuly ommitting th facts about the company.

As an information-deprived victim of leftwing OMISSION media, you have been in this thread long enough to have said something about the Jared company you think isnt legit, but you haven't so here's the information your media hasnt been telling you >>

Affinity Partners is a global investment firm, based in Miami. Kushner's firm received commitments of more than $3 billion by the end of 2021 to invest in American and Israeli companies that are expanding in India, Africa, the Middle East and other parts of Asia. Investors include $2 billion from the Saudi public investment fund, with Kushner stating that he hopes to open an "investment corridor between Saudi Arabia and Israel",[1][2] seen internationally as a "sign of warming ties between two historic rivals".[3]

The fund has invested in two undisclosed Israeli hi-tech companies.[8][2] The Wall Street Journal reported that "it is the first known instance that the Saudi Public Investment Fund’s cash will be directed to Israel, a sign of the kingdom’s increasing willingness to do business with the country."

In March 2022 Affinity executives heard pitches from 13 to 15 Israeli startups.[9]

In July 2023, it was announced that Affinity was the primary backer in Munich-based fitness technology company EGYM's £225 million Series F funding round. The investment represented Affinity's first European investment. [10]

Affinity Partners - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org

Now at least you'll have a basic understanding of what you are yammering about here.

Problem is you keep implying that Jared's windfall (as you call it) was some kind of clandestine, nefarious corruption, as i can guess your lwftwing media has led you to believe, whike casrefuly ommitting th facts about the company.

As an information-deprived victim of leftwing OMISSION media, you have been in this thread long enough to have said something about the Jared company you think isnt legit, but you haven't so here's the information your media hasnt been telling you >>

Affinity Partners is a global investment firm, based in Miami. Kushner's firm received commitments of more than $3 billion by the end of 2021 to invest in American and Israeli companies that are expanding in India, Africa, the Middle East and other parts of Asia. Investors include $2 billion from the Saudi public investment fund, with Kushner stating that he hopes to open an "investment corridor between Saudi Arabia and Israel",[1][2] seen internationally as a "sign of warming ties between two historic rivals".[3]

The fund has invested in two undisclosed Israeli hi-tech companies.[8][2] The Wall Street Journal reported that "it is the first known instance that the Saudi Public Investment Fund’s cash will be directed to Israel, a sign of the kingdom’s increasing willingness to do business with the country."

In March 2022 Affinity executives heard pitches from 13 to 15 Israeli startups.[9]

In July 2023, it was announced that Affinity was the primary backer in Munich-based fitness technology company EGYM's £225 million Series F funding round. The investment represented Affinity's first European investment. [10]

Affinity Partners - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org
Don’t you know you can’t trust a Trump filing? He said so right on the front of his property appraisals and is currently using that fact as a defense in a civil case!

Don’t you know you can’t trust a Trump filing? He said so right on the front of his property appraisals and is currently using that fact as a defense in a civil case!
I don't believe a word you say. No source, no link, nothing but propaganda you heard on leftwing media. I've seen a number of these accusations against Trump. They turn out to be loose talk jibberish.

There was no surrender under Trump, that was Biden who cut and ran, leaving $85b of US military equipment for the Taliban.
So tell me what the the Dirty Don mean when he blurted out this little diddy? "They couldn't stop the process"

"How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

The Palestinian Authority administers the West Bank. Hamas rules the Gaza strip.
Any money going to the PA, is money going to Hamas. Third time I've said this. And try reading the OP >> "In February 2019, the US stopped all USAID to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza."

Last edited:
Follow the money. Hunter got chicken feed in comparison to Jared.
:puhleeze:Hunter engaged in receiving money in exchange for nothing (other than selling political influence), while Joe was VP and President. Jared got money for a company doing lots of legitimate business (see Post # 62), and was not in government at the time.

Your little Jared scenario is going nowhere. :rolleyes:

So tell me what the the Dirty Don mean when he blurted out this little diddy? "They couldn't stop the process"

"How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.
What the hell are you babbling about ?

:puhleeze:Hunter engaged in receiving money in exchange for nothing (other than selling political influence), while Joe was VP and President. Jared got money for a company doing lots of legitimate business (see Post # 62), and was not in government at the time.

Your little Jared scenario is going nowhere. :rolleyes:
So they say, but you wouldn’t accept that explanation from the Bidens. Why not? It’s not like Trump’s been squeaky clean.

So they say, but you wouldn’t accept that explanation from the Bidens. Why not? It’s not like Trump’s been squeaky clean.
I dont accept anything the Bidens say. Trump is a SAINT compared to them.

Forum List

Back