Trump: "We have the cleanest air and the cleanest water...." June 5, 2020

You are just the same immature kid at heart as your avatar, willing to pass on costs from business to the general economy whether they want you product or short sided decisions or not. Some states and even auto-manufacturers have rejected changing to the reduced standards, as consumer do not generally want it.

What changes have been made?

Please show us who is rejecting what changes. A reliable source and working link would be nice!

Thank you.
OK.

Automakers, Rejecting Trump Pollution Rule, Strike a Deal With California

merlin_158438874_33044336-679c-4f7b-a100-5bdde5aad432-articleLarge.jpg

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.Credit...Jenna Schoenefeld for The New York Times
I don't think the people in the cities will get use to the smog again after going without it.
Not so sure. It is a trade off, to be sure, but they live and grew up in dirty cities and the technology is not here to completely correct the problems. I do not see the rollbacks and damage to EPA and Department of interior being permanent after trump out of office in January. Like somebody here said (possibly you?) it was continuing to get better before trump. We were going in the right direction and still had one of the best economies in the world.

No, that's not why it happened.
If they're rolling back regulations to 2015 then they're reversing the "zero" lead level program.

I don't know about you, but I prefer my water , like my gasoline "unleaded"
Lead levels in Flint are above the levels deemed "not safe" before that regulation was proposed.

You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag who is trying to deflect from the facts.

Zero lead is impossible. That's one reason that reg was cancelled, moron.

Last edited:
You are just the same immature kid at heart as your avatar, willing to pass on costs from business to the general economy whether they want you product or short sided decisions or not. Some states and even auto-manufacturers have rejected changing to the reduced standards, as consumer do not generally want it.

Please show us who is rejecting what changes. A reliable source and working link would be nice!

Thank you.
OK.

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.Credit...Jenna Schoenefeld for The New York Times
I don't think the people in the cities will get use to the smog again after going without it.
Not so sure. It is a trade off, to be sure, but they live and grew up in dirty cities and the technology is not here to completely correct the problems. I do not see the rollbacks and damage to EPA and Department of interior being permanent after trump out of office in January. Like somebody here said (possibly you?) it was continuing to get better before trump. We were going in the right direction and still had one of the best economies in the world.
The damage comes from the EPA, moron, not from Trump. What you idiots fail to understand is that you have to consider costs when you pass regulations. You would drive our standard of living back to the stone age if you had your way.

He

Thank you.
OK.

He said a reliable source.

Try again.
Not going to hunt forever just because you don't use the internet, but
Trump Is Angry That Automakers Don't Want His Anti-Climate Change Policy
Four Auto Manufacturers Reject Trump’s Deregulation Plans

Sean Hannity had heard about it. Didn't you get the message on FOX NEWS?
So?
You acted as if it wasn't common knowledge when I only posted 1 reference from one of the oldest newspapers in the country, so I gave you several more. Most people in positions of power in industry, that can have the most effect, just do not support the president on this, because the consumers don't support the president on this. Doubt the 35% minority under trump will win on the position against the auto industries, the consumers, the states, etc.

I have no problem calling you a lying asshole. That's what you are. The automakers do not support California's pollution standards. That's a blatant lie.

What you said would only be true if Ford, Volkswagen, BMW, and Honda didn't make so many damn cars.
Your article even says it's not true. What the automakers reject is having two sets of regulations: one for California and one for the rest of the country, and they definitely believe California's are too severe.

WTF is WRONG with him???

Trump Administration Rolling Back Federal Water Protections ...
www.npr.org › 2020/01/23 › trump-administration-is-roll...

Jan 23, 2020 - The controversial rule change dramatically reduces pollution protections ... EPA Makes Rollback Of Clean Water Rules Official, Repealing 2015 ...

Trump Removes Pollution Controls on Streams and Wetlands ...
www.nytimes.com › climate › trump-environment-water

Jan 22, 2020 - The Trump administration has finished a new rule that rolls back ... President Trump vowed to repeal President Barack Obama's “Waters of the ... “This is rolling back federal jurisdiction of the Clean Water Act further than it's ...

He sure is an idiot, they still have a water issue in Flint, MI.
What are the residents of that city doing? Are they perma sitting on their azzes? You do know that African Americans have ruled the city for a long time. And there are corruption issues there. You gotta love the village!

He

Thank you.
OK.

Try again.

So?
You acted as if it wasn't common knowledge when I only posted 1 reference from one of the oldest newspapers in the country, so I gave you several more. Most people in positions of power in industry, that can have the most effect, just do not support the president on this, because the consumers don't support the president on this. Doubt the 35% minority under trump will win on the position against the auto industries, the consumers, the states, etc.
Consumers don't support the president? If they saw prices double for everything they buy they would change their minds. Morons like you just don't believe there's any downside to regulations. That's how we know you're a dumbfuck.

He

Thank you.
OK.

Try again.

So?
Consumers don't support the president? If they saw prices double for everything they buy they would change their minds. Morons like you just don't believe there's any downside to regulations. That's how we know you're a dumbfuck.
That is just it. They didn't double as compared to the rest of the world. Apparently it is not a "either/or" kind of gig. I have pointed out your 2 dimensional, limited viewpoint before. I would suggest you think outside the box or cube, but you can't even get off the line.

Your article even says it's not true. What the automakers reject is having two sets of regulations: one for California and one for the rest of the country, and they definitely believe California's are too severe.
Ford, Honda, Volkswagen and BMW agreed to the California standards, as did North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Automakers actually believe the technological requirements gives them an advantage over China competition.

WTF is WRONG with him???

Jan 23, 2020 - The controversial rule change dramatically reduces pollution protections ... EPA Makes Rollback Of Clean Water Rules Official, Repealing 2015 ...

Jan 22, 2020 - The Trump administration has finished a new rule that rolls back ... President Trump vowed to repeal President Barack Obama's “Waters of the ... “This is rolling back federal jurisdiction of the Clean Water Act further than it's ...

The children of the 50s 60s and 70s called

They're all laughing at you

My sister was one of millions of asthma kids ...guess why she developed asthma at an early age
img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-M.jpg

That is just it. They didn't double as compared to the rest of the world. Apparently it is not a "either/or" kind of gig. I have pointed out your 2 dimensional, limited viewpoint before. I would suggest you think outside the box or cube, but you can't even get off the line.

It's politics. They claim if you do that, then prices will double, or triple, or will make it no longer available at all.

If we said that about going to the moon, we never would have gotten there.

He

Thank you.
OK.

Try again.

So?
The regulations where never enforced, moron. Trump put all that shit on hold the day he was inaugurated. You think when a regulation is enacted that every company is in compliance overnight?

WTF is WRONG with him???

He sure is an idiot, they still have a water issue in Flint, MI.
You mean the liberal run shithole?

So?
Don't forget about Michigan and Wisconsin , North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. They also support the California standards.
According to whom?
According to the papers they filed in federal court.
What "papers?" Did their legislatures pass regulations as severe as California's?

Forum List

Back