trump was screaming at the TV during Castor's opening statement

I am sure poor Mr. Castor is getting an earful from the Orange bloviating idiot.

Any bets that Castor will quit before the end of the impeachment trial?
Who could blame him. If trump thinks he could do better, maybe he should take over the case. That would be a true circus!

"Multiple people tell me Trump was basically screaming as Castor made a meandering opening argument that struggled to get at the heart of the defence team's argument," said CNN's chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins.

CNN's making shit up again. The Useful Idiots believe it without question.

If it weren't for Trump, JimH52 would be posting pictures of his puppies or kittens. If he could figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer and upload them.

:laughing0301:

I am sure poor Mr. Castor is getting an earful from the Orange bloviating idiot.

Who could blame him. If trump thinks he could do better, maybe he should take over the case. That would be a true circus!

Trump got his JD at Trump U and was first in his class.

Trump got his JD at Trump U and was first in his class.
He thinks Esquire is a smut tabloid.....

"Multiple people tell me Trump was basically screaming as Castor made a meandering opening argument that struggled to get at the heart of the defence team's argument," said CNN's chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins.

If it weren't for Trump, JimH52 would be posting pictures of his puppies or kittens. If he could figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer and upload them.

How many Trump TDS threads has he started now, 5,900?

I like your on point repartee.

I like your on point repartee.

Seriously I doubt a day has gone by in the past 4 years without him posting an anti Trump thread. I don't know, meds maybe and therapy.

Is it so hard to believe Trump would act like a whiny little bitch as usual?

There have been reporting for the past 4 years about TR☭MP screaming at the television.

The resident sump pump repairman thinks all those reporters are lying.
4i6Ckte.gif

WOW! Guess who is NOT going to get paid? Well, you get what you pay for. The trump machine has been a clown show since it's beginning. May as well continue as one.

Did they hire a "Castor" because they knew the wheels were coming off?

ba dum tsss
That would actually be spelled "Caster," whereas a "Castor" is more like a top hat or a beaver - something else Trump might wanna grasp at without thinking.

WOW! Guess who is NOT going to get paid? Well, you get what you pay for. The trump machine has been a clown show since it's beginning. May as well continue as one.

As long as the GOPQ is around...trump will be YOUR master. You have a King now! Congrats

Forum List

Back