Trump was right about (fill in the blank)

That's why they HATE Trump. Remember all the professional politicians who swore (fill in the blank) was not possible? Then Trump accomplished exactly that, embarrassing the stupid morons. Good job Trump! :clap:
"We'll be open by Easter"!

"I"ll hire only the best people"!

"I'll be up every nite till midnight working for you"!

"It's nothing to worry about"!

For all of the hatred unfounded unexplainable hatred of Trump by CNN viewers to a person can not tell you why they hate Trump other than he is mean....we need mean to battle the feds and China....and the corrupt elected democrats....
I can tell you.

Because he attempted to prevent the democratic election of presidents because he couldn’t handle losing to Joe Biden.

I believe he said it was cause for concern, not panic.

Omicron? The new, deadlier than ever virus that has NY state in a panic emergency lockdown? For shame! Isn't that kinda what Trump said in 2020 that you condemned?

But then what would you know. You find nothing remotely suspicious about a man who lost two elections terribly, ran no campaign, had no message, made virtually no public appearances, whose entire party did bad, who failed in every state EXCEPT the six swing states he absolutely needed to win and won them at 4AM after losing badly when millions of just printed, unfolded, unfinished, unsigned ballots printed on plain office paper showed up in a truck at 4AM perfectly acceptable and believable.

Omicron? The new, deadlier than ever virus that has NY state in a panic emergency lockdown? For shame! Isn't that kinda what Trump said in 2020 that you condemned?

But then what would you know. You find nothing remotely suspicious about a man who lost two elections terribly, ran no campaign, had no message, whose entire party did bad, who failed in every state EXCEPT the six swing states he absolutely needed to win and won them at 4AM after losing badly when millions of just printed, unfolded, unfinished, unsigned ballots printed on plain office paper showed up in a truck at 4AM perfectly acceptable and believable.
I don't believe anyone's said this variant is deadlier. Maybe more contagious. I believe we're "waiting and seeing". You know boring shit like facts and science. For shame!

Trump lost. Deal with it and stop being a whiny little bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back