Trump was going to pardon Snowden and declassify lots of documents before he left office. Deep staters did 2nd impeachment to stop him

This is pretty interesting.

I feel better and worse that Trump did not pardon Snowden and Assange.

Its a shame that Trump was surrounded by wolves and he was a bit of a sheep.

Trump made many mistakes. Some made from hubris, some made from inexperience.

thanks for the heads up.

Absolutely not but I am missing the relevance to the topic.
The topic is treason.

Your Nazi friends in the DemNazi Party committed Treason against the United States, tried to overthrow our Democracy and overturn our election through Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

They were not whistle blowers like Snowden.

They should face a treason trial then be shot or hung.

Seems Trump was always going to do this or that but for some reason or another never did.

Odd how an impeachment could stop the pardon of Snowden but not others.

He had 4 years.

Yep, he fucked up. Trump blew it.

Tell me again how I am in a cult?

Is the Federal Government spying on everyone in the US? Do you think its a good thing?

The cult hates Assange because he exposed DNC corruption.

The Dem primaries are 100% fake. Ask Bernie Sanders. Donna Brazille from CNN gave debate questions in advance to Hillary.

THAT IS CORRUPTION.

Assange exposed it via Seth Rich…who was murdered because he exposed the corrupt DNC.

Fuck you sick cult assholes.

Yep, he fucked up. Trump blew it.

Tell me again how I am in a cult?

Is the Federal Government spying on everyone in the US? Do you think its a good thing?

Yes the government is spying on everyone and I think it's a horrible thing.

Somebody named Jimmy Dore claims Trump was going to pardon Snowden and you believe him? There is too much of this op-ed stuff passing for information these days.

Let's start with Donald Trump. For the crime of insurrection. For 1 million Americans dying of covid. For 8 million people driven into poverty. For abandoning your allies.
he was in canada?

Yes the government is spying on everyone and I think it's a horrible thing.
Thank God.

So Biden should pardon Snowden, right?

Trump fucked up by not pardoning Snowden. Should Biden also fuck up?

Which survived Obama, Trump and now Biden. Yes Bush was the architect but the rest share in the blame.
I'd say it's the swamp creatures in the gov. just saying, without congress now, no way to stop it.

that was thanks to Bush. Patriot act.

And this was done in the public eye ... there's nothing in what Snowden or Angel-eyes released that was a secret to folks who were paying attention ...

Yes ... Congress did sell us out ... we knew that when the Patriot Act was first signed into law ... BOTH parties are responsible ..

Forum List

Back