Trump was going to pardon Snowden and declassify lots of documents before he left office. Deep staters did 2nd impeachment to stop him

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is pretty interesting.

I feel better and worse that Trump did not pardon Snowden and Assange.

Its a shame that Trump was surrounded by wolves and he was a bit of a sheep.

Trump made many mistakes. Some made from hubris, some made from inexperience.

Seems Trump was always going to do this or that but for some reason or another never did.

Odd how an impeachment could stop the pardon of Snowden but not others.

He had 4 years.
When the Treason Trials Start for Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, do you think President Trump should Pardon Obama, Clinton, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strozk and Paige?

Or should we have some public hangings?

I think I'd rather see the hangings.

When the Treason Trials Start for Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, do you think President Trump should Pardon Obama, Clinton, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strozk and Paige?

Absolutely not but I am missing the relevance to the topic.

Or should we have some public hangings?

I think I'd rather see the hangings.

Let's start with Donald Trump. For the crime of insurrection. For 1 million Americans dying of covid. For 8 million people driven into poverty. For abandoning your allies.

I am still super pissed at Trump for not pardoning Snowden and Assange.

No fucking way should Trump forgive anyone who tried to fuck him over. No way.

Snowden and Assange exposed the Dems are frauds and liars and Snowden exposed the entire government spies on all of us all the time.

THEY ARE NATIONAL HEROS.

If you are not in the cult, they are heros.

Absolutely not but I am missing the relevance to the topic.
The relevance you stupid mutt is that your Treasonous COUP and Siege Against Our Democracy still continues until this day.
I would like to see your DemNazi Leaders be tried for Treason and The Hangings be televised on National TV like we used to do in the Old Days for your kind....minus The TV.

Why do you associate yourself with Nazis who hate America and who are engaged in a war to Destroy Our Democracy, ruin our economy and dissolve our National Sovereignty?

Will you still declare your love for people like Garland, Clapper, Brennan, Mueller, Comey, Clinton, Biden, and Obama when they are swinging from a rope for plotting their treasonous COUP codenamed Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane?

Of course we will give them DUE Process, just like your DemNazi Party did with The Jan 6th Kangaroo Court. Then we will hang them.

Let's start with Donald Trump. For the crime of insurrection. For 1 million Americans dying of covid. For 8 million people driven into poverty. For abandoning your allies.
There is no such thing as insurrection during a COUP when you try to Preserve The Republic by urging people to PROTEST PEACEFULLY.
Like I said, we should Nuke China and Russia. You'd lose your job at The Troll Farm but they have unemployment, right?
giphy.gif

COVID was a BIOWEAPON unleashed on America by Obama, Fauci and The CCP. Maybe we should hang those two twice after we NUKE China.

The man was learning ... gaining experience ... that was the second most important reason I voted for him in 2020 ... the first was his policies, not that I liked them, but these policies needed four more years to come to fruition ...

I hate Republican policies ... but the question is how well Donald Trump implemented Republican policies ... and here I think he did great, all those thousands upon thousands of Jan 6th protesters outside the barriers have very good cause ... I hate what they're saying, but believe it still needs to be said ... I'm a patriot in that way ...

The man was learning ... gaining experience ... that was the second most important reason I voted for him in 2020 ... the first was his policies, not that I liked them, but these policies needed four more years to come to fruition ...

I hate Republican policies ... but the question is how well Donald Trump implemented Republican policies ... and here I think he did great, all those thousands upon thousands of Jan 6th protesters outside the barriers have very good cause ... I hate what they're saying, but believe it still needs to be said ... I'm a patriot in that way ...

Regardless of the errors he made, I will always owe him a debt of gratitude for waking me up.

I knew we had corrupt players in the State. I had no idea how bad it is.

Also, he really exposed the corrupt corporate paid propaganda we call the MEDIA.

THIS IS ALSO WHY HE IS SO HATED BY THE POWERFUL. HE OUTED THE PERMANENT STATE.

After JFK and Reagan, he should have KNOWN that was a risk. Maybe they threatened his kids. I'm just still amazed he didn't orchestrate a Corleone Baptism Event

Almost two years later this comes out? Has all the makings of a story that was concocted after the “I declassified documents with my mind” story turned out to be a fiasco.

Trump's greatest failure was not purging DC of treasonous democrook scum. I'd like to see the next administration really begin to get these assholes out of offices and into prisons if possible. Otherwise the majority of US Territory that isn't infested with leftist parasites needs to physically remove these regions from our territory, revoke their passports and deny them entry into the remainder of the US.

live_map_house.png

Many of the blue regions are still loaded with people who are not treasonous democrook fecal matter, and they may decide to pick up arms and purge these pieces of shit from their localities in order to preserve their political bonds with the USA. The fact remains that there are millions of malignant bed wetters running amok in this country that are not remotely patriotic and even deliberately opposed to the continued existence of our constitutional republic. They must not be allowed to continue stealing our oxygen, undermining our society, our laws, our institutions and our virtue.

Regardless of the errors he made, I will always owe him a debt of gratitude for waking me up.

I knew we had corrupt players in the State. I had no idea how bad it is.

Also, he really exposed the corrupt corporate paid propaganda we call the MEDIA.

THIS IS ALSO WHY HE IS SO HATED BY THE POWERFUL. HE OUTED THE PERMANENT STATE.

Really? ... I learned this in public school ... government is the enemy, especially the local school board, and We the People must forever be vigilant and watchful and ready to fight to the death for our liberties ... the State of California made me read Orwell's 1984 ... the bastards ...

How about sending his lawyer into a heavily Republican voting precinct and having her hack into the voting machines and "come up" with some more votes. Not enough to change the results though. That's why Trump called the Secretary of State and said

Trump pressured Georgia’s Republican secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to overturn the presidential election and vaguely threatened him with “a criminal offense” during an hourlong telephone call

Mr. Trump, who has spent almost nine weeks making false conspiracy claims about his loss to President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr., told Brad Raffensperger, the state’s top elections official, that he should recalculate the vote count so Mr. Trump, not Mr. Biden, would end up winning the state’s 16 electoral votes.

“I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Mr. Trump said during the conversation, according to a recording first obtained by The Washington Post, which published it online Sunday. The New York Times also acquired a recording of Mr. Trump’s call.

The president, who will be in charge of the Justice Department for the 17 days left in his administration, hinted that Mr. Raffensperger and Ryan Germany, the chief lawyer for secretary of state’s office, could be prosecuted criminally if they did not do his bidding.

Forum List

Back