Trump warns schools teaching 1619 Project 'will not be funded'

I do not know anything about the 1619 project and I do not want to know anything about it.

I have heard that it's the feeling of that so-called "news"paper the New York Times that everything in this country should be viewed as originating from 1619, when ladies & gentlemen from a faraway continent were forced to come here to work for free.

As young people say, I'm down with that.

Yes, 1619 IS our Achilles' heel. It's always been the elephant in the American room.

What is happening in September, 2020, is a direct result of the disastrous decision to force those ladies & gentlemen to come here.

Today's Americans are paying the price for what those colonists did.

Although I plan to vote for President Trump, I have no problem with schools emphasizing the momentous year of 1619.

One does reap what one sows!

I do not know anything about the 1619 project and I do not want to know anything about it.

I have heard that it's the feeling of that so-called "news"paper the New York Times that everything in this country should be viewed as originating from 1619, when ladies & gentlemen from a faraway continent were forced to come here to work for free.

As young people say, I'm down with that.

Yes, 1619 IS our Achilles' heel. It's always been the elephant in the American room.

What is happening in September, 2020, is a direct result of the disastrous decision to force those ladies & gentlemen to come here.

Today's Americans are paying the price for what those colonists did.

Although I plan to vote for President Trump, I have no problem with schools emphasizing the momentous year of 1619.

One does reap what one sows!

Try reading it. It's a pile of crap.

TRUMP: "We must clear away the twisted web of lies in our schools and classrooms and teach our children the magnificent truth about our country. We want our sons and daughters to know that they are the citizens of the most exceptional nation in the history of the world.” Trump: We Must Clear Away the Twisted Web of Lies and Teach Our Children the Magnificent Truth About Our Country
And, just how is the greatest of the great for the Right Wing going to do that?

Forum List

Back