Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

Dumb motherfucker probably watches Game of Thrones, and had to be stopped from promising fire and blood :rofl:
At least he didn't use Obama's red crayon

Obama red line got the matter to the table anyway. To get some gas stock piles.
But with any ME leader, you will never get them all.
Destruction of Syria's chemical weapons - Wikipedia
Syria crossed it and Obama acted like the coward he is, and did nothing. Made the world think we were weak.

Well, today The Great Orange Douche spewed ITS line.. A movable one.

TGOD-_Fire-and-fury.gif

NK does not back down, till they get paid So we go to war, no nukes.
Or the Douche tucks tail. Again..Like Mexico, but with blood.
The Cheetos on fire now. MAGA!

Like Mexico? Why even build the wall? The very threat of doing that seem to have completely stopped the mesking invasion.

Well, when N. Korea was threatened by Trump with an "armada" of 3 carriers because of missile tests, and later found out it was just an empty threat, they decided to ramp up their missile tests and now have an ICBM.

I'm a bit concerned, because when you have 2 narcissistic egomaniacs going at each other about who is more powerful, eventually it comes to blows.

Wonder who is going to strike first, us or them?

I'd hate to wake up one morning and find out that one of our places got nuked.

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury"

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.
Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

7:17 AM - Aug 8, 2017

:cuckoo::disagree::lmao::rolleyes-41:
Trump-_Clockwork-_Orangutan-320.gif

The Great Orange Douche.... So Orders!

I heard that he has an armada...very powerful...heading for Australia right now.

COOL! Take some white people out.

You fit the classification of being "white people". I suggest you be first in line.

Sorry, Not PURE...

But seems you fit the requirements.

Pure or not, going through life with your non-white part and your white part hating each other must be a real bitch. So glad I don't have third-world problems to deal with.

I'm not a KKK member, or will I join one
So I can't be in the DOPer army. When were you tattooed?

Dumb motherfucker probably watches Game of Thrones, and had to be stopped from promising fire and blood :rofl:

Syria crossed it and Obama acted like the coward he is, and did nothing. Made the world think we were weak.

So did Trump. Remember when he threatened to send an armada of 3 carriers to N. Korea if they continued testing missiles? Well............both China and Russia sent spy ships to see what was going on and found out there were no carriers anywhere even remotely close to the area. What was the end result of that? N. Korea kept testing missiles and now has a ICBM capable of hitting the USA, as well as they now have a nuclear weapon small enough to be carried by one.

Most of the world currently thinks that the US has an incompetent president.
No, that was Obama's red line.

I heard that he has an armada...very powerful...heading for Australia right now.

You fit the classification of being "white people". I suggest you be first in line.

Sorry, Not PURE...

Pure or not, going through life with your non-white part and your white part hating each other must be a real bitch. So glad I don't have third-world problems to deal with.

Probably best that you never joined the Klan because your white half would always be trying to burn crosses in your other half's yard or something.

Me? I'm a pureskin, not a dirty inky. Never had a tat and never will. Don't believe in them, myself. But if someone else want to let someone scribble all over them, have at it. It's a free country.

Sorry, Not PURE...

Probably best that you never joined the Klan because your white half would always be trying to burn crosses in your other half's yard or something.

Me? I'm a pureskin, not a dirty inky. Never had a tat and never will. Don't believe in them, myself. But if someone else want to let someone scribble all over them, have at it. It's a free country.

Did I say mixed colored person?
Pure can mean many things.
Keep guessing!

Can I suggest your next tattoos?
It's truly you, to be in the DOPer Party, a member in good standing.
And how they should be arranged.

criminl.JPG

TGOD-_Fire-and-fury.gif

Like Mexico? Why even build the wall? The very threat of doing that seem to have completely stopped the mesking invasion.
BS Liar!

So telling for the Orange Douche Leadership....How will he claim a victory?

DGvfE_SV0AEx-Po.jpg

Or will IT give out FREE TrumpCARE chemo treatments?

TGOD-_Fire-and-fury.gif

BS Liar!

orly? This guy says Illegal border crossings have dropped 90% since Trump took office...

Border rancher: Illegal crossings down 90% since Trump became president - The American Mirror
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/border-rancher-illegal-crossings-90-since-trump-became-president/
You believe CNN don't you? Surely they would never lie to you when they say illegal border crossing dropped 40% in only one month...

Does border drop mean Trump's tough talk is working? - CNNPolitics

More reports here...

illegal border crossings dropped Trump - Bing

TGOD-_Fire-and-fury.gif

BS Liar!

orly? This guy says Illegal border crossings have dropped 90% since Trump took office...

Border rancher: Illegal crossings down 90% since Trump became president - The American Mirror
You believe CNN don't you? Surely they would never lie to you when they say illegal border crossing dropped 40% in only one month...

Does border drop mean Trump's tough talk is working? - CNNPolitics

More reports here...

illegal border crossings dropped Trump - Bing

BS... It's been negative for years.

Time again to remind you racists that any negative comment about skin colour is bigotry, indeed, RACISM. I know that because you told me who when I spoke ill of The First Spook!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!

I got a free helicopter ride for you you fucking spick faggot.

only thing standing in the way of nuclear war is the patience, wisdom and levelheadedness of Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un ....
giphy.gif

After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters

Shadilay my dude!

Today. The Great Orange Douche issue a threat. To NK.

Really, The RED LINE..Well, Orange line. It goes like this.

If NK threatens us again.

It Vows to bring Fire and Fury. In response. He said THAT! That way.

Bombs must start dropping on the next NK threat!
No other option. IT said how it will respond. Does not
need to use nukes.

FFS! It's that simple. So The Great Orange Douche
can't tweet a reply. That would be warning NK what's coming.

See how this works. IT boxed in now. Really!
I demand my promised Fire and Fury!
The bombs must start dropping on next NK threat.
Or IT"S A FAILURE again. It will drop panties.

SOooooo!
DJTBobblrhead_Pants_Wet150x150.gif

I say it will Orange PEE in its CryBaby American Diaper.

Today. The Great Orange Douche issue a threat. To NK.

Really, The RED LINE..Well, Orange line. It goes like this.

If NK threatens us again.

It Vows to bring Fire and Fury. In response. He said THAT! That way.

Bombs must start dropping on the next NK threat!
No other option. IT said how it will respond. Does not
need to use nukes.

FFS! It's that simple. So The Great Orange Douche
can't tweet a reply. That would be warning NK what's coming.

See how this works. IT boxed in now. Really!
I demand my promised Fire and Fury!
The bombs must start dropping on next NK threat.
Or IT"S A FAILURE again. It will drop panties.

SOooooo!
DJTBobblrhead_Pants_Wet150x150.gif

I say it will Orange PEE in its CryBaby American Diaper.

Get the fuck in the gas chamber faggot.

Shadilay my dude!

Shadilay. All hail the Great God KEK. :happy-1:

Forum List

Back