Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

The Five Best Last Meals To Eat In L.A. Before A Nuclear Attack.
Tacos al Pastor with Pineapple Salsa. Well, everything!

348s.jpg
fortruck.jpg

I wonder what their maximum delivery range is..hahah

EVERY Sushi possible
sushi.jpg

habitburger-logo.jpg

tireshopdannypo.jpg

Really got to get..
DGzwp40VYAA4f5B.jpg

double-double-innout.jpg

Before I go! TWO! FFS! 4, 5! FFS.. I'm dead anyway. Let's OD!

All Yugley washed down with many .. Endless.

Stone-Double-Bastard-in-the-Rye.jpg

What's going on your last meal? Before you DIE!

348s.jpg
fortruck.jpg

EVERY Sushi possible
sushi.jpg

habitburger-logo.jpg

tireshopdannypo.jpg

Really got to get..
DGzwp40VYAA4f5B.jpg

double-double-innout.jpg

Not my last meal, but a lot of leftists will be eating crow.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

He should just tell NK we're sorry and give them pallets of cash and the world will be safe again, is that how you want him to handle Nk.
You do understand that we don't have protection if NK fires a nuke at us, Obable cut funding to our missel defense system, so if he fires a nuke at us we just wait to see who gets hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explain the Korean war. here?
Truman "police action" Nothing was done NK.
Dwight D. Eisenhower. Won WWII. Nothing was done NK. Had nukes here btw.
John F. Kennedy on to Vietnam. Nothing was done NK..
Lyndon B. Johnson Vietnam. Nothing was done NK. NK who? Nothing was done NK.
Richard Nixon Had nukes here! Nothing was done NK.
Gerald Ford Had nukes here! Nothing was done NK.
Jimmy Carter Nothing was done NK.
Ronnie raygoon Had nukes here! Nothing was done NK.
George H. W. Bush Had nukes here! Nothing was done NK.
Bill Clinton Got a treaty, Nothing was done NK.
Dubya. Axes of Evil Had Nukes. Had nukes here! Nothing was done NK.
Barack Obama. Meet The Great Orange Douche new foreign policy adviser Barack Obama

Gee 5 GOP POTUS, and none have nuked NK Why? Now a #6, the plan is what?
We invaded North Korea during the war. Ike told the fuckers that he is not Truman and will use nukes. They came to peace table.

FFS. It's all Ike fault. Thanks. He should've done it then. The Deal let them get their nukes.
btw. Peace with no end to war? WTF is that?

After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

He should just tell NK we're sorry and give them pallets of cash and the world will be safe again, is that how you want him to handle Nk.
You do understand that we don't have protection if NK fires a nuke at us, Obable cut funding to our missel defense system, so if he fires a nuke at us we just wait to see who gets hit.

Barack Obama. Meet The Great Orange Douche new foreign policy adviser Barack Obama

We invaded North Korea during the war. Ike told the fuckers that he is not Truman and will use nukes. They came to peace table.

FFS. It's all Ike fault. Thanks. He should've done it then. The Deal let them get their nukes.

The fuck with that is that there are a lot of shitheads in this world who hate our guts and want to kill us. They're not going to simply throw down their arms and sing a round of "Kumbaya" with us if we smile at them and offer them a Coca-Cola. The only way to achieve peace is to be ready for the kind of war that makes them not want to fight anymore.

348s.jpg
fortruck.jpg

EVERY Sushi possible
sushi.jpg

habitburger-logo.jpg

tireshopdannypo.jpg

Really got to get..
DGzwp40VYAA4f5B.jpg

double-double-innout.jpg

How so. The Douche only has two options.

Bomb to destroy their nukes. Invade. A no win. Never will btw.
Or
Douche lies, claim victory they keep their nukes. No win, they still have nukes

Either way, the left won't be eating burnt bird meat.

348s.jpg
fortruck.jpg

EVERY Sushi possible
sushi.jpg

habitburger-logo.jpg

tireshopdannypo.jpg

Really got to get..
DGzwp40VYAA4f5B.jpg

double-double-innout.jpg

I would eat pussy.

The fuck with that is that there are a lot of shitheads in this world who hate our guts and want to kill us. They're not going to simply throw down their arms and sing a round of "Kumbaya" with us if we smile at them and offer them a Coca-Cola. The only way to achieve peace is to be ready for the kind of war that makes them not want to fight anymore.

They never stopped fighting and building arms. So it's all Ike's fault and failure. It's all ike fault. WHEE! Thanks Ike!

Last edited:
I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
How many South Korean, American civilians and milllitary death do you predict......ass hole>

348s.jpg
fortruck.jpg

EVERY Sushi possible
sushi.jpg

habitburger-logo.jpg

tireshopdannypo.jpg

Really got to get..
DGzwp40VYAA4f5B.jpg

double-double-innout.jpg

How so. The Douche only has two options.

Bomb to destroy their nukes. Invade. A no win. Never will btw.
Or
Douche lies, claim victory they keep their nukes. No win, they still have nukes

Either way, the left won't be eating burnt bird meat.

Maybe not. Maybe they'll be eating each other for all I know. People get pretty hungry after something like a nuke goes off in da hood.

Me, I'll be hunkered down in my secluded retreat in the hills, tenderly finger-fucking my well-oiled guns, and loading up some magazines.

Lots of deer, squirrels, rabbits, and coons here to eat. Running water through the creek down the hill.

The solar panels in the back yard are enough to keep the flashlights and two-way radios charged, and we have a freezer full of food and shelves stocked.

Last edited:
I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
How many South Korean, American civilians and milllitary death do you predict......ass hole>

Yours for one, asshole. Unless you can dig a deep enough hole to hide in, and have some food put away. In which case, some roving band of worse assholes than myself, will probably come and take it away from you.

Enjoy your Armageddon, asshole.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Yours for one, asshole. Unless you can dig a deep enough hole to hide in, and have some food put away. In which case, some roving band of worse assholes than myself, will probably come and take it away from you.

Well Trump plans to kill as many conservative voting service members as possible.

That's the only thing I can think of LoneLaughter. Even though A-10's are great for CAS and can kill tanks quite effectively, their conventional weapons are useless against hardened bunkers like what the N. Koreans keep their artillery guns in. I was listening to a military analyst and they said the only way you could destroy those artillery installations is with nukes. Otherwise, you'll just piss them off, and they will fire shells into S. Korea, killing millions.
One word: MOAB

You DO know how big a MOAB is don't you? If you did, you would also understand that the A-10 isn't big enough to carry it. The only way it can be delivered is to be dropped out of the back of a C-130.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Well Trump plans to kill as many conservative voting service members as possible.

Are you one of those idiots who still believes GW flew those planes into the World Trade Towers?

No, those were Radical Islamics.

Likewise, Trump isn't planning on "killing" any Americans. The North Koreans are.

How can you expect to win a war when you don't even know who the enemy is?

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!
Man, we are fucked....with Trump the idiot savant in the white house and Scary Perry in charge of the big red button....lawrdy take the wheel!!

Don't you wish Oboma was still here to apologize, that's what we need right?

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Theres no GOP military solution. Trump and conservative Americans will be seen as the assholes.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Are you one of those idiots who still believes GW flew those planes into the World Trade Towers?

Likewise, Trump isn't planning on "killing" any Americans. The North Koreans are.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

He's just pro kill. I wonder about the babies in the wombs?

The minute those babies start trying to kill me, they get nuked too.

Hasn't happened yet though.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Theres no GOP military solution. Trump and conservative Americans will be seen as the assholes.

But just think how the Democrat-voting population will be decreased? We won't see another Democratic President for at least a hundred years. Maybe more, depending on the half-life of Plutonium.:biggrin:

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

How can you expect to win a war when you don't even know who the enemy is?
Congress will return from vacation early to stop Trump from starting WW3!!!

Leave it to the Liberals here to support the North Korean dictator over our president Nothing new here. Once again the conservatives have to clean up the mess caused by the prior regime. Let them deal with NOKO by sticking their head up their ass. As for our side, we support our President and will be ready to #fightonight.
No one here is supporting the North Korean dictator. Try again.

Forum List

Back