Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins

If Trump is elected and tries to expand his powers, the military will act. Guaranteed.
The Orange God will smite you soon. You will burn eternal as you should. But before you burn in hell, read up on posse comitatus. Of course it means nothing to you seeing how you only want laws enforce when they agree with you.

The military does not have the authority you ignorant loon and there is a reason for that. I loath Biden but if the military stepped in to remove him I would be pissed. That's the kind of shit that happens in 3rd world shitholes.
Trump has said he wants to greatly expand presidential powers. The military will take him into custody and the VP would take over the Office of the Presidency subject to Amendment XXV.

As long as the President does not try to expand his authority greatly, his name being Biden or Trump or whomever, nothing to worry about.

And how many other people did you spread the disease to, which might have had a more serious effect on.
Prolly the same number as you Ratty (at least on the occasions when you left the basement).

Bad advice.

Does that some how make it better?

"it is not that he is just the worst judge of character in the history of the world, but he is also too stupid to know the likes of Barr were all establishment wonks, even though most everyone on this forum knew it.

Does that some how make it better?

"it is not that he is just the worst judge of character in the history of the world, but he is also too stupid to know the likes of Barr were all establishment wonks, even though most everyone on this forum knew it.
If he makes it back in, he hopefully has learned the lesson.

Trump has said he wants to greatly expand presidential powers. The military will take him into custody and the VP would take over the Office of the Presidency subject to Amendment XXV.
I don't give a shit what Trump plans. I suggest you read the 25th Amendment no where in that Amendment does it mention the Military, because by law the military can not enforce domestic policy. What part of this seems to be confusing you ? Is it comprehension or just plan stupidity. I can not explain it in simpler terms without resorting to crayon and crude diagrams.

Don't be so sure.

Martial law involves the temporary substitution of military authority for civilian rule and is usually invoked in time of war, rebellion, or natural disaster. When martial law is in effect, the military commander of an area or country has unlimited authority to make and enforce laws.

If Trump does something illegal (violation of law) the military commander has the authority and the duty to enforce the law.
Who the fuck is going to call for martial law and why ?

I don't give a shit what Trump plans. I suggest you read the 25th Amendment no where in that Amendment does it mention the Military, because by law the military can not enforce domestic policy. What part of this seems to be confusing you ? Is it comprehension or just plan stupidity. I can not explain it in simpler terms without resorting to crayon and crude diagrams.
Trump has no use for the Constitution. He made that clear numerous times. And that's why America has no use for Trump.

Forum List

Back