Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins

The military will take custody of Trump if he tries to expand his authority illegally.

The Military has no authority to do that moron.
Don't be so sure.

Martial law involves the temporary substitution of military authority for civilian rule and is usually invoked in time of war, rebellion, or natural disaster. When martial law is in effect, the military commander of an area or country has unlimited authority to make and enforce laws.

If Trump does something illegal (violation of law) the military commander has the authority and the duty to enforce the law.

You want everything the government does to be centrally planned.

Instead of letting each facet be controlled by the person most expert in that facet, it will be controlled by somebody who has to be a jack of all trades (and a master at none).

What did I say that would have remotely indicated that?

They're too stupid to understand it, or they're in favor of these unelected bureaucrats running everything because they've worked hard to get their lefty minions into those positions over the years. It would be a lot of strategy and hard work down the drain for them.

They're too stupid to understand it, or they're in favor of these unelected bureaucrats running everything because they've worked hard to get their lefty minions into those positions over the years. It would be a lot of strategy and hard work down the drain for them.

Explain how my comment in any way shows that I support 'central planning' and what that has to do with this conversation to begin with?

Can we get back to the point of how Trump wants to proclaim himself dictator, and the MAGA fascists here are all thrilled with it?

If that was a 'point' maybe we could 'get back to it', but all it is is more made up lies, spin, and drama from the left. :dunno:

Explain how my comment in any way shows that I support 'central planning' and what that has to do with this conversation to begin with?

... they're in favor of these unelected bureaucrats running everything ...
If not the experts in their field then who?

That WHO would be the guy running things from a central point. Hence central planning.

If not the experts in their field then who?

That WHO would be the guy running things from a central point. Hence central planning.

So you think one person would be capable of running the federal government single handedly? lol

Except Trump had 4 years to drain the swamp, and all he did was to stock it with even swampier creatures.
/——/ And you think one president can do that with Zero help from his own party and the other one fighting him tooth and nail.

/——/ And you think one president can do that with Zero help from his own party and the other one fighting him tooth and nail.
Trump claimed he could do it. If he made enemies of his own party, that's his fault.
He claimed he could do the Art of the Deal. And instead did an epic fail.

Lesson learned.

/——/ And you think one president can do that with Zero help from his own party...
Trump claimed he could do the Art of the Deal with anyone, including his own party.

So if Trump couldn't even get his own party to support him.... well...
It's his party, and he'll cry if he wants to...

Forum List

Back