Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

I DO.
  1. Corrupt and broken election system that those in control do not want to fix.
  2. Any voters stupid enough to elect Joe Bedpan after the four great years Trump gave us will probably vote for Joe again even if gas hits $18/gallon.
  3. Democrats are busing in 5000 new illegal democrat voters a day.
I know the source is CNN, there are plenty of other sites with the same data.
Before you look at the jobs numbers, will you discredit it because it is reported by CNN?

2......... "stupid enough to elect Joe Bedpan after the four great years Trump gave us" from above. LOOLLOLLLOOLL

The jobs numbers say otherwise.

3....... "busing in 5000 new illegal democrat voters a day." From above.

How does Biden pull off this amazing feat? These 'illegals" are ALL going to vote (D).
Weird because I thought (R) were claiming that Hispanics/Latinos were moving to support (R).

whoopdie

all that shows is that the Rs have traitors in their midst who are not conservative like Trump is. We've known that for decades now.

What you dimrats should be scared of... no, seriously, SCARED of

is how the Ds vote in unison like this... Not one D said No to this horrible bill that sics the IRS on middle America, not ONE.

You should indeed be scared of such... increasing the size of the IRS... Right.. that's now #1 Priority of most Ameicans, I am sure. Don't al the polls show that?
Trump is a conservative? LMAO.

In your mind. I know.

Yet, he has never called people traitors. He's not at war with you. He doesn't say you're evil.

You really are gone. You are weak, and you have been manipulated.
xiden and the demafasict are at war wirh the american people..hence why the vast majority of the country thinks he is taking us in the world direction

And it goes nowhere.....duh.
Correct.

Hence why I said: “There’s a detailed report explaining what happened. Whether it was punishable or not has already been determined and I’ve accepted that. You guys are the ones who keep bringing it up.”

Schiff? Indeed.
You finally got something right, XponentiallyClueless. Congrats!
That you believe in the baseless conspiracy theory that your orange god didn’t lose the last election because it hurts your delicate feelings?

Yea, we know.

In your mind. I know.

Yet, he has never called people traitors. He's not at war with you. He doesn't say you're evil.

You really are gone. You are weak, and you have been manipulated.
Who the Hell are you listening to? Do you understand English? The Democratic party does all those things. Brain dead incest Joe is the head of that party.

Hack.

Forum List

Back