Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

Yep. Things like saving womens sports, getting rid of the Dept. of Education groomers, supplying the world with clean oil and gas to the detriment of Russia, stopping the Iran nuke factory, raising the GDP....

If you love this country>>>>Trump 2024
Nothing but BS culture crap. Get a life and vote for things that are popular with people in this country. Like making things better for all.

And with the huge populist turnout for Trump-supporting politicians going on now in the primaries, election fraud is the only way you leftists can win. So we'd be right again.
Primaries are always controlled by the nutters. In both parties. Elections are won from the middle, not from the fringe.

When a child misbehaves, it gets spanked or it becomes spoiled.

Democrats are too spoiled already as it is.
And when you beat a child, especially your son, they develop coping mechanisms like extreme narcissism, habitual lying, an inflated ego, and a total lack of empathy,

how ironic

I guess the revenge the Dimrats are always trying to get (for the People electing who they wanted for pres-- Trump), constantly trying to get Impeachments through EVEN WHEN HE's GONE

that kind of revenge doesn't bother you in the least

so it isn't about how you, morally superior one that you are, hate revenge so much as

it's more like you hate when Republicans want (whether u call it Revenge or ) Justice

Dimrats have so much integrity, it's astounding
Trump should have been impeached both times, and he holds the distinction of being the only president in the history of this country to have received votes for conviction from members of his own party, and he accomplished that TWICE.

So you believe in unpunished crimes and a free pass for the democrats to keep pushing us farther and farther into a marxist banana republic!

Only people who get revenge then are the democrats, because that is all they are about.

No, that is not what I said. I said who ever gets elected needs to focus on doing the job of what is best for everyone.

I, and many others, are tired of paying these elected officials high salaries for them to spend all their time on partisan politics. They are paid to work for us. Not to spend years attacking and trying to get revenge on the other party.

And that applies to both republicans and democrats.

There's no doubt a lot of positive effect to be gained for the rest of the world as Americans continue to fight it out on their domestic scene.

I wish Trump success, if only for the sake of him being a better prospect for world peace.

At the same time understanding that America has ways of dealing with an uncooperative president who fails to escalate the cause of war.

The future few years are bleak until America comes to terms with competition with other nuclear superpowers.

The only reason shit comes out of your mouth is why?

Have you SEEN any shit come out of my mouth or did your marxist masters just TELL you that? Because I am just a fount for the truth.

You obviously know nothing because you are too fat and stupid to even get your own information yourself and think for yourself, by your admission you depend on others to THINK for you.

But thanks for confirming that you've already LOST the argument long before it even begun!

I on the other hand, switched to conservatism and the GOP after spending many YEARS surrounded by democrats, and voted for Trump after spending many MONTHS actually listening to Biden and his ilk to realize what a total disaster his plans for America were.

And I WAS RIGHT!

See the source image

Everything you buy must be DELIVERED using costly BidenFuel.

Takes a special kind of STUPID to be getting bent over the railing and still ASK FOR MORE.

One of countless reasons why Trump is unfit for public office.

One of countless reasons why the people voted Trump out of office.
Trump was not voted out, he was defrauded and the people who believe that just kicked ass in the primaries. :rock: Deal with it.

No, that is not what I said. I said who ever gets elected needs to focus on doing the job of what is best for everyone.
Well, that's a given for Trump and the GOP, too bad instead of the democrats focusing on what is good for Americans, Joe is more concerned with the border in Ukraine than our own border, and more concerned with facilitating gender-benders than he is with stopping child and drug trafficking destroying untold tens of thousands of lives. I just heard, this year = 100,000 fentanyl deaths thanks to chinese drugs brought in freely through Mexico while Biden PROTECTS the traffickers!

I, and many others, are tired of paying these elected officials high salaries for them to spend all their time on partisan politics.
See the source image

Don't forget high salaries and gross incompetence. Do you really think anyone in Washington is running this country well or doing jack for YOU?

They are paid to work for us. Not to spend years attacking and trying to get revenge on the other party. And that applies to both republicans and democrats.
Yet if you vote for anyone other than MAGA and America First candidates this Fall, that is EXACTLY all that you will get and more of it. But before you can heal a nation, you must first punish the bad actors who created the wounds in the first place otherwise, they will just go right on doing it again and again.

I, and many others, are tired of paying these elected officials high salaries for them to spend all their time on partisan politics. They are paid to work for us. Not to spend years attacking and trying to get revenge on the other party.

And that applies to both republicans and democrats.
This is just no longer going to happen unless and until we CHOOSE to change a "system" that (a) incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants and (b) puts so much power in the hands of the zealots in the parties.

As difficult as that would be, it's becoming more clear that many on both ends WANT this kind of ugly, destructive, binary, all-or-nothing behavior. Evidently cooperation, collaboration, and the resulting innovation are no longer American skillsets.

#ForwardParty

This is just no longer going to happen unless and until we CHOOSE to change a "system"
Just how do you think you can CHOOSE that when after you CHOOSE it, the cumsockets you elect go right on doing what they are doing right now?

As difficult as that would be, it's becoming more clear that many on both ends WANT this kind of ugly, destructive, binary, all-or-nothing behavior. Evidently cooperation, collaboration, and the resulting innovation are no longer American skillsets.
You can thank the democrats for that. I hear Repubs talking of reaching across the aisle all the time; can't think of the last time I ever heard a democrat say that-- -- maybe Zell Miller?

#ForwardParty
giggle.gif
Another diversion by a bunch of losers who helped create the mess we are in. All these suckers are there for is to pull enough votes from the GOP that another democrat marxist gets in office.

Forum List

Back