Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

As I stated in other posts.............

Doesn't matter if Trump runs or not, nobody is voting DemonicRat in the next election.

It's going to take at the bare minimum, FIFTEEN YEARS, to recover from what the DementocRats have done so far.
I give it at least two years since the GOP sucks as bad as the Dems.

His 2 hour CPAC facsist rant tells us all we need to know.
So you listened to Trump for two whole hours? Interesting.
No fucking way.
So in other words, you were just talking out of your ass again as usual not having heard one actual word the guy said.

Reporters do that for me
In other words, you're too fucking fat, lazy and dumb to even get information first hand to base your opinions on, so you tune into some anti-Trump hating liberals on CNN to tell you what you should think and believe, and you think WE are the brainwashed lap lizards! :laughing0301:

And with the huge populist turnout for Trump-supporting politicians going on now in the primaries, election fraud is the only way you leftists can win. So we'd be right again.

Trump obviously drove a lot of people to vote against him. No tinfoil hat needed to explain this one.

I do not see how Trump can be beat. 2 more years of Biden will have this country nearly destroyed. The turnout will prevent another steal by Democrats.

If many of President Trump’s supporters believe he didn’t go far enough during his first term, that critique would likely be assuaged in a second term. If the bad personnel choices and attempts to work as a gentleman with swamp creatures was good for anything, it at least served to teach President Trump (and Americans) two things:

First, it revealed who the true patriots in government are (they’re few and far between) and who the traitors are. Second, it taught us that attempting to get along and play nicely with the establishment doesn’t work — the only way forward is to treat them as ruthlessly as they treat honest constitutionalists.

Revenge by Trump is exactly what this country does NOT need.

I still do not believe that Trump is sufficiently ruthless to do unto Democrats as Democrats have done unto us all. We need someone truly brutal and dedicated to stamping out liberalism and all its evils!

If Trump doesn‘t win the next election, you guys will just cry election fraud. Again.
Because election fraud never happens in any nation, anywhere.. . .

. . . and as progressives remind us all the time, Americans are made of superior moral stuff, they are not prone to any evil at all.

I do not see how Trump can be beat. 2 more years of Biden will have this country nearly destroyed. The turnout will prevent another steal by Democrats.

If many of President Trump’s supporters believe he didn’t go far enough during his first term, that critique would likely be assuaged in a second term. If the bad personnel choices and attempts to work as a gentleman with swamp creatures was good for anything, it at least served to teach President Trump (and Americans) two things:

First, it revealed who the true patriots in government are (they’re few and far between) and who the traitors are. Second, it taught us that attempting to get along and play nicely with the establishment doesn’t work — the only way forward is to treat them as ruthlessly as they treat honest constitutionalists.

I totally agree except that I wouldn't necessarily call it Revenge. I would call it JUSTICE (yeh... sometimes they are one and the same, for sure)

And of course, guess who else wants "revenge" or justice or whatever u call it: We the Deprived, Victims-of-Theft People

:icon_cry:

If Trump doesn‘t win the next election, you guys will just cry election fraud. Again.
ScreenShot_20220612084801.png

Yep. Things like saving womens sports, getting rid of the Dept. of Education groomers, supplying the world with clean oil and gas to the detriment of Russia, stopping the Iran nuke factory, raising the GDP....

If you love this country>>>>Trump 2024
That is laughable. Republicans have never given two shits about women's sports, and they don't now. It is just some wedge issue that resonates with the dumbasses and homophobes. Biden should add the ERA to the Constitution and take on the SCOTUS up front. Enough states have now ratified it. He can argue the time limit was "unconstitutional". But it is quite telling that saving women's sports is at the top of your list followed by "groomers".

Don't you think "groomers" should be tackled by local and state governments? I mean seriously, if it is a problem what do you expect the Department of Education to do? What, massively expand government, have a anti-grooming department staffed with hundreds of investigators, installing CCTV in every classroom, maybe we can put a sign on those screens--"Big Brother is watching you"

Supply the world with clean oil and gas? The hell you say. We are "supplying the world with clean oil and gas" more now than at any flippin time during the Trump administration. Energy exports are up, way up, and are only going to continue to climb.

Stopping the Iran nuke factory? Wow, it was Trump that unilaterally withdrew from the agreement. If they get a nuke, it is on him and on one else.

But you saved the best for last. Raising the GDP? Really now, did Trump raise the GDP during his tenure. NOPE. The worse GDP growth of any presidency since Hoover. Do you know the definition of insanity?

One of countless reasons why Trump is unfit for public office.

One of countless reasons why the people voted Trump out of office.
how ironic

I guess the revenge the Dimrats are always trying to get (for the People electing who they wanted for pres-- Trump), constantly trying to get Impeachments through EVEN WHEN HE's GONE

that kind of revenge doesn't bother you in the least

so it isn't about how you, morally superior one that you are, hate revenge so much as

it's more like you hate when Republicans want (whether u call it Revenge or ) Justice

Dimrats have so much integrity, it's astounding

Forum List

Back