Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

100s of thousands of encounters with police, he finds one where they made a mistake ..The mistakes are few and far between. Leftist just like anarchy, they hate law and order..Police make mistakes they're human...White guys get killed too

That is correct. And actually, the CATO institute found that only about 1% of cops are actually bad cops. Imagine how great of a country this would be if only 1% of any group were bad! 1% of businesses, 1% of politicians, 1% of social programs, 1% of employers, 1% of wall street, 1% of insurance companies, 1% of cable or internet companies:

Arguing The Case For Police Accountability – Part 1

I know something about vouchers and I know they aren't necessary to get a good eduction. How the hell do vouchers help parents get involved in their kids education any more than public schooling does? I am still not convinced that inferior public schools can't be fixed.
Private schools might have racist owners could restrict Blacks without penalty. If someone is going to profit off educating Black children it ought to be Blacks…not some RW hateful bigot.

Sure, you can fix public schools: get rid of the unions.

Of course that would never happen. They just keep those lousy teachers in the school because of tenure and contracts.

You said it yourself, vouchers don't cover the entire cost of some schools, so parents have to pony up the money. When it's your money you're spending and not just tax dollars, you make sure you're going to get your monies worth. You will drag that kid into the house and make sure he or she does their homework and passes that grade with flying colors.

I suppose it is a natural knee-jerk reaction to assume incompetent or unqualified teachers are responsible for failing schools but a closer look doesn't bear that out. Teachers don't control the curricula, tests or standards, they just have to work with whatever materials they are given and do it in a certain time frame.
Teachers are often ineffective because they are forced to work with ineffective curricula, textbooks and worksheets, not because they lack teaching ability or knowledge. Often those shortcomings come about due to budgetary cuts implemented by Republicans who don't seem to place much value on education.

In contrast, other developed nations are for more pro education than Americans are. Our best students are outperformed in virtually every discipline involving science, chemistry and math at every level by Asians, Europeans and East Indians. Even African Immigrants have become the most educated group in Britain as well as America.
Vouchers didn't make that happen.

But it is the TRUTH…TRUTH TRUMPS idiocy every time.

"Aryan brotherhood" are you drinking tonight? Didn't you excuse a Klan recruiter who was no doubt involved in a lynching or two, because he threw a couple dollars at you :uhh:

Yes, the term Aryan brotherhood aptly describes the festering RW cancers lying dormant in the core o the GOP. The party you have adopted so gleefully is full of fear mongering "Christian" radicals. They are armed to the teeth and they hate Jews, Blacks and anyone else who isn't a RW White male or a sympathizer.

Your subtle reference to the late Senator Byrd is a bit dated and presumptive. He recanted his racist past publicly and followed that with positive actions to show he meant it. The racists ensconced within, or, supporting the GOP have not recanted and are threatening violence if their Great White RW hope fails. If that happens and they know you are a JEW, you'd better head for the nearest Democrat shelter.
Robert Byrd was Klan recruiter but he recanted..lol ..Donald Trump has never had any connection to any white supremacist group and had the number one show on NBC for years but now all of the sudden he's a racist you're laughable with your stupid talking points while there may be some very few white supremacist groups.The Jew hates has shifted to the leftist as they side with the islamo-facist and demonize the Jews in Israel who only want to live their lives...You Marxist scum are the Jews worst enemy..learn something instead of running your dumbass mouth
!

I can see that anyone countering a Jew like you might tend to hate them…. You are the poster boy for stirring up Jewish Hate.

Thank God there are other JEWs who offset your dumbass

Secular Jews support the G-d less leftist. Orthodox, religious, Jews vote 70% to 80% republican...Notice you completely ignored the fact that the leftist side with the islamo-fasct in an attempt to destroy Israel, which wouldn't happen unless millions of Israeli Jews were slaughter. You'd support the slaughter ...You're joke and a fraud

]

Most American Jews vote Democrat.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

In fairness, blacks do have nothing to lose if they abandon Democrats. Democrats just use that they get all the black vote to fuck blacks
What is wrong with fucking if it is mutually acceptable and both the fuckee and the fucker get something beneficial out of it?

You can't convict anybody in this country unless they clearly broke a law.

I suspect you know that is a lie but you said it anyway!
Hundreds of prisoners on death row were wrongfully convicted

Also, you on the left constantly bring up people being unarmed. The law does not state an officer or citizen can only use deadly force only if the opponent is armed. If I take a walk to the store tonight, and three younger bigger guys attack me for no reason, I have every legal right to pull my gun and kill all three, and there is nothing anybody can do to me.

I guess that depends on which state you live in. But in either case, nothing you have said justifies shooting an unarmed man in the back while he is running away or one lying on the ground with his hands up. And although Tamir Rice had a toy replica of what looked like a real gun the circumstances and timing of the shooting is troubling. That is why Rice's family was awarded 6 million dollars.

pundits said:
A surveillance video without audio of the shooting was released by police on November 26 after pressure from the public and Rice's family.[16] It showed Rice pacing around the park, occasionally extending his right arm with what could be the replica gun in his hand, assuming the same stance and posture, that is typically used when handling a real firearm. The video briefly shows Rice talking on a cellphone, and sitting at a picnic table in a gazebo. A patrol car moves at high speed across the park lawn and then stops abruptly by the gazebo. Loehmann then jumps out of the car and immediately shoots Rice from a distance of less than 10 feet (3.0 m).[20][21][27] According to Judge Ronald B. Adrine in a judgement entry on the case "this court is still thunderstruck by how quickly this event turned deadly.... On the video the zone car containing Patrol Officers Loehmann and Garmback is still in the process of stopping when Rice is shot

In every single case where an officer was found within his justification to use deadly force, the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police. Solution to stop police shootings? Listen to the orders of the police. A simple solution for us conservatives, much too hard for liberals to figure out.

That is another lie.

Shooting a man who was lying down with his hands up? (Opinion) - CNN.com

Woman records horrific scene after boyfriend is fatally shot by police | New York Post

your link said:
Hispanic students were much more likely to attend college in the absence of a voucher opportunity, which suggests that a number of unobserved background characteristics might have been working to the advantage of Hispanic students. Forty-five percent of Hispanic students in the control group attended college, as compared to 36 percent of African American students. There is also some evidence that the public schools attended by Hispanic students were superior in quality to those attended by African American students.

While the article is enticing, a brief review of it still leaves many unanswered questions in my mind. I'll take one at a time to avoid confusion. I was disappointed that this voucher study did not show that much of an academic improvement . Instead, the "success" pointed to was that of an increase in college enrollment by Black students in the voucher program over those who were not.

Simultaneously, a comparison with Hispanics attending public schools/private schools showed that vouchers had little impact on whether they attended college or not. The reason for that was not clear but the article suggested the Hispanics went to public schools superior to those Blacks attended.

For me, that shows conclusively that vouchers don't have some innate magical power to transform a student any more than a public school does. The above quote just validates what I have been saying all along... Bring inferior public schools up to par using successful public schools as models.

Hispanics generally have stronger families than blacks dotheank to the left who have helped to destroy the black family in the inner city .When black parents are involved in their kids education, the kids do better in school that's common sense, vouchers help with that, in that people can choose where to send their kids. You really don't know anything about the inner city, that's very obvious...you're on the outside looking in like most elitist leftist, Obama's friends

I know something about vouchers and I know they aren't necessary to get a good eduction. How the hell do vouchers help parents get involved in their kids education any more than public schooling does? I am still not convinced that inferior public schools can't be fixed.
Private schools might have racist owners could restrict Blacks without penalty. If someone is going to profit off educating Black children it ought to be Blacks…not some RW hateful bigot.

Money doesn't have a race. for profit schools are more efficient. there's nothing stopping any back person, or group of black people from opening up a private school, accept big government.

Perhaps that might be the answer in some localities. But on a national scale, I don't see it happening unless Louis Farrakhan leads the way to initiate a Black national referendum based on the educational model his NOI has been using for years.
Muhammad University of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Aryan brotherhood" are you drinking tonight? Didn't you excuse a Klan recruiter who was no doubt involved in a lynching or two, because he threw a couple dollars at you :uhh:

Yes, the term Aryan brotherhood aptly describes the festering RW cancers lying dormant in the core o the GOP. The party you have adopted so gleefully is full of fear mongering "Christian" radicals. They are armed to the teeth and they hate Jews, Blacks and anyone else who isn't a RW White male or a sympathizer.

Your subtle reference to the late Senator Byrd is a bit dated and presumptive. He recanted his racist past publicly and followed that with positive actions to show he meant it. The racists ensconced within, or, supporting the GOP have not recanted and are threatening violence if their Great White RW hope fails. If that happens and they know you are a JEW, you'd better head for the nearest Democrat shelter.
Robert Byrd was Klan recruiter but he recanted..lol ..Donald Trump has never had any connection to any white supremacist group and had the number one show on NBC for years but now all of the sudden he's a racist you're laughable with your stupid talking points while there may be some very few white supremacist groups.The Jew hates has shifted to the leftist as they side with the islamo-facist and demonize the Jews in Israel who only want to live their lives...You Marxist scum are the Jews worst enemy..learn something instead of running your dumbass mouth
!

I can see that anyone countering a Jew like you might tend to hate them…. You are the poster boy for stirring up Jewish Hate.

Thank God there are other JEWs who offset your dumbass

Secular Jews support the G-d less leftist. Orthodox, religious, Jews vote 70% to 80% republican...Notice you completely ignored the fact that the leftist side with the islamo-fasct in an attempt to destroy Israel, which wouldn't happen unless millions of Israeli Jews were slaughter. You'd support the slaughter ...You're joke and a fraud

]

Most American Jews vote Democrat.

Not religious Jews, secular, leftist Jews..Get it straight

You can't convict anybody in this country unless they clearly broke a law.

I suspect you know that is a lie but you said it anyway!
Hundreds of prisoners on death row were wrongfully convicted

Also, you on the left constantly bring up people being unarmed. The law does not state an officer or citizen can only use deadly force only if the opponent is armed. If I take a walk to the store tonight, and three younger bigger guys attack me for no reason, I have every legal right to pull my gun and kill all three, and there is nothing anybody can do to me.

I guess that depends on which state you live in. But in either case, nothing you have said justifies shooting an unarmed man in the back while he is running away or one lying on the ground with his hands up. And although Tamir Rice had a toy replica of what looked like a real gun the circumstances and timing of the shooting is troubling. That is why Rice's family was awarded 6 million dollars.

pundits said:
A surveillance video without audio of the shooting was released by police on November 26 after pressure from the public and Rice's family.[16] It showed Rice pacing around the park, occasionally extending his right arm with what could be the replica gun in his hand, assuming the same stance and posture, that is typically used when handling a real firearm. The video briefly shows Rice talking on a cellphone, and sitting at a picnic table in a gazebo. A patrol car moves at high speed across the park lawn and then stops abruptly by the gazebo. Loehmann then jumps out of the car and immediately shoots Rice from a distance of less than 10 feet (3.0 m).[20][21][27] According to Judge Ronald B. Adrine in a judgement entry on the case "this court is still thunderstruck by how quickly this event turned deadly.... On the video the zone car containing Patrol Officers Loehmann and Garmback is still in the process of stopping when Rice is shot

In every single case where an officer was found within his justification to use deadly force, the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police. Solution to stop police shootings? Listen to the orders of the police. A simple solution for us conservatives, much too hard for liberals to figure out.

That is another lie.

Shooting a man who was lying down with his hands up? (Opinion) - CNN.com

Woman records horrific scene after boyfriend is fatally shot by police | New York Post

Humm... if a cop has his gun drawn, telling you not to move, and you ignore him, and reach for something, you should expect that you may get shot.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

In fairness, blacks do have nothing to lose if they abandon Democrats. Democrats just use that they get all the black vote to fuck blacks
What is wrong with fucking if it is mutually acceptable and both the fuckee and the fucker get something beneficial out of it?

How is blacks being harmed and Democrats benefiting both sides getting something out of it?

How is blacks being harmed and Democrats benefiting both sides getting something out of it?

Give it a rest with this bullshit by conservatives......

Blacks in major northeaster cities can WELL see how "wonderful" other blacks living in ruby red states have been treated by those states' conservative leadership.

Blacks in major northeaster cities can WELL see how "wonderful" other blacks living in ruby red states have been treated by those states' conservative leadership.
Blacks are being gunned down in the streets by other blacks..you leftist seem to think that's fine and dandy:slap:

Blacks are being gunned down in the streets by other blacks..you leftist seem to think that's fine and dandy:slap:

Stupid retort, but expected from a half-wit.......WHO, moron, is stating that it's "fine and dandy" that poor, unemployed blacks are killing one another???EXACTLY WHO???

Wow, it's really, really important to you that I'm a conservative Republican, isn't it? Why is that exactatly?

Pointing that out doesn't get Democrats black votes, attacking white cops does

Stupid retort, but expected from a half-wit.......WHO, moron, is stating that it's "fine and dandy" that poor, unemployed blacks are killing one another???EXACTLY WHO???

Poor, unemployed, blacks, they are just trying to make it in life, by gunning down each other...Half-wit:slap:

Poor, unemployed, blacks, they are just trying to make it in life, by gunning down each other...Half-wit

Does not answer my question about WHO is cheering that blacks are killing one another in some cities....But I DO understand that you have no answer except spewing whatever you heard from Rush or Sean.

Wow, it's really, really important to you that I'm a conservative Republican, isn't it? Why is that exactatly?

Actually, I couldn't care less...

You're obsessed with me being a right wing, conservative Republican. You force it into every post. Then to say you "couldn't care less?" Your shallow lie is belied by your obsession with saying it at every opportunity

You're obsessed with me being a right wing, conservative Republican. You force it into every post. Then to say you "couldn't care less?" Your shallow lie is belied by your obsession with saying it at every opportunity

You're wrong, Kaz.....I dislike most (not all) ultra right wing conservatives...and the fact that most of them are republicans tells me a lot about the mindset of the moribund GOP.

You're wrong, Kaz.....I dislike most (not all) ultra right wing conservatives...and the fact that most of them are republicans tells me a lot about the mindset of the moribund GOP.

Yeah, but I'm a libertarian and so far you've named exactly zero postions I have that are conservative and are not libertarian. Yet you're sexually aroused on a constant basis by calling me a right winger, a conservative and a Republican. As I pointed out, you force it into virtually every post.

You have a fantasy of going through the woods and running into a couple Republicans who say, "Let's just you just drop them pants" and "squeal like a pig," don't you? You do it over and over and over. It's beyond a point, it's a complete obsession with you. It's a sexual fixation that I have to be a conservative Republican.

Frankly you're creepy

Forum List

Back