Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

Couple more weeks, Trump and slime buckets, like you. will be gone
No we won't. Even if Biden wins we will still be here mocking and tearing apart your stupid progressive Utopia that you think Biden will pull out of his ass.
and we will stop whinning
No, no you won't. As Bidens agenda fails you will blame Trump for at least four years. TDS doesn't magically go away.

Maybe Trump should only let Breitbart interview him.

He hates it when they ask him difficult questions.
You've confused Trump with Biden. All Trump has got was the tough questions.
Biden? "What kind of milk shake do you like?"

How did I confuse them?

Trump was asked difficult questions and fled. He can't handle difficult questions.
Apparently, you haven't watched the debate or the so-called townhall, huh?
By the way, neither hosted by Breitbart.

He answered them, and I'm sure you don't recognize the disparity between the treatment of the two candidates.

Well, Marc if you were voting for the person and not against a person, you really have lowered the bar.
Biden isn't the grand prize, dude.
Can you point where I stated, or even suggested, that Biden was the "grand prize.?"

How come you never ask clearly bootlicking Trump cultists that question?

It actually applies to them.

Well, Marc if you were voting for the person and not against a person, you really have lowered the bar.
Biden isn't the grand prize, dude.
Can you point where I stated, or even suggested, that Biden was the "grand prize.?"

How come you never ask clearly bootlicking Trump cultists that question?

It actually applies to them.
See, I tried to keep it simple, that you're voting against a person, and not for the person.
Hell, it could have been a Mao type person, and you would have voted for him. embrace it dude.

You are going to be angry with anything short of Trump randomly venting rage

VENTING RAGE:
THAT PROCESS WHEREBY THE INCUMBENT CIRCUMVENTS LEFTWING MEDIA CENSORSHIP TO ACTUALLY GET OUT THE QUESTIONS ANY REAL JOURNALIST WOULD ASK THAT THE DEM-CONTROLLED DEBATE COMMISSION REFUSES TO ASK OF JOE BIDEN, kingpin of the Biden Crime Family.​
Tell us again just how a guy with no job, 8 years as VP and a senator's salary can afford FOUR very large multi-million dollar homes again?
You are a great example of anger clouding judgement.
Emotion over thought and fact. It’s the core of TDS

You've confused Trump with Biden. All Trump has got was the tough questions.
Biden? "What kind of milk shake do you like?"

How did I confuse them?

Trump was asked difficult questions and fled. He can't handle difficult questions.
Apparently, you haven't watched the debate or the so-called townhall, huh?
By the way, neither hosted by Breitbart.

He answered them, and I'm sure you don't recognize the disparity between the treatment of the two candidates.

The debate questions were fine. You Trumpsters just always think you're being picked on. Like Trump, you whine like little babies whenever someone asks difficult questions.

Grow up.

Trump lowered taxes and boosted the economy. That's why I'm voting for him.

The rest is noise.
Be didn't lower your taxes, he helped his billionaire buddies and their corporations fleece you. The economy was already rolling hit when he took office, and cooled considerably everywhere except the stock market shortly afterwards.

Be good to know what you are smoking.

The economy has continued to pick up steam ever since he took office.

What's more the dynamic is readily apparent.

Shove your Saul Alinsky talking points up your ass.
Wrong. Hiring slowed, savings rate slowed, mortgage marker slowed, the only thing that kept going was the stock market and corporate profits. They kept going because tRump out the federal government into debt to help them out.

Dumbass....unemployment was bottoming out. What happens when you can't find people to hire.
How far did tRump lower the unemployment rate?

How stupid are you.

It does not matter how far he lowered it.

It was bottoming out.
Trump lowered taxes and boosted the economy. That's why I'm voting for him.

The rest is noise.
Be didn't lower your taxes, he helped his billionaire buddies and their corporations fleece you. The economy was already rolling hit when he took office, and cooled considerably everywhere except the stock market shortly afterwards.

Be good to know what you are smoking.

The economy has continued to pick up steam ever since he took office.

What's more the dynamic is readily apparent.

Shove your Saul Alinsky talking points up your ass.
Wrong. Hiring slowed, savings rate slowed, mortgage marker slowed, the only thing that kept going was the stock market and corporate profits. They kept going because tRump out the federal government into debt to help them out.

Dumbass....unemployment was bottoming out. What happens when you can't find people to hire.
How far did tRump lower the unemployment rate?

You are really a moron.

What has that got to do with it ?

He hates it when he is asked tough questions by someone he knows is a dishonest leftwing hack.

If he knew the interviewer was a leftwing hack, then he wouldn't have agreed to the interview in the first place.

He showed up. She asked him a difficult question. He ran away because he's a little bitch and he couldn't handle it. Simple as that.

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.
Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

The fact that this article isn't saying why Trump walked out exactly-----------tells me that 60 minutes needed to be walked out on.
Keep licking his ass....even if jesus was interviewing him you would side with the orange pig.

“President trump, why are you such a horrible person who hates blacks and Muslims, and why did youngish everyone Corona virus”

He hates it when he is asked tough questions by someone he knows is a dishonest leftwing hack.

If he knew the interviewer was a leftwing hack, then he wouldn't have agreed to the interview in the first place.

He showed up. She asked him a difficult question. He ran away because he's a little bitch and he couldn't handle it. Simple as that.
You do realize all of Trump's latest interviews and debates end up the same? Especially when a woman asks him a question. Did you hear Trump backpedaling about the "interview" at his rally afterwards? Real piece of work he is.

Poor little trumpy, hims got weally, weally mad at the mean lady.

At least he isn't hiding in his basement with a diaper on his face and elsewhere.

No....he is flying around the country with his Super Spreader rallies. I have been plotting the cases in his rally states. In each, there is a spike after he leaves. SIMPLE!

If you wanna take a chance on dying from COVID-19, vote for trump who is sure the virus is just going to disappear one day.....MORON!

Show us your plots.

60 Minutes has always been a Libtard shitshow. I stopped watching that Moon Bat show decades ago.

I suspect that Leslie bitch started in with her mindless mental illness TDS bullshit and Trump told her to go fuck herself.

Good for Trump.
Kill the messenger fallacy, having nothing whatsoever to do with Trump acting like a petulant child.

President Trump does NOT owe anything to the media.

Their treatment of him during the last four years has been disgusting and has sullied the reputation of American journalism.

They ran with every little bit of gossip about him and his family.

But the slightest whisper about Hunter Biden sends Twitter into hysteria.

On January 20, 2021, the American media officially becomes the arm of the Democratic Party. ("Democratic" my foot!)
Nonsense.

Such is the authoritarian right’s contempt for freedom of the press.

Trump is accountable to the American people, the First Amendment ensures that happens; Trump’s contempt for both is one of many reasons why he’s unfit to hold public office.

Forum List

Back