Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

Trump lowered taxes and boosted the economy. That's why I'm voting for him.

The rest is noise.
Be didn't lower your taxes, he helped his billionaire buddies and their corporations fleece you. The economy was already rolling hit when he took office, and cooled considerably everywhere except the stock market shortly afterwards.

Be good to know what you are smoking.

The economy has continued to pick up steam ever since he took office.

What's more the dynamic is readily apparent.

Shove your Saul Alinsky talking points up your ass.
Wrong. Hiring slowed, savings rate slowed, mortgage marker slowed, the only thing that kept going was the stock market and corporate profits. They kept going because tRump out the federal government into debt to help them out.

Dumbass....unemployment was bottoming out. What happens when you can't find people to hire.
How far did tRump lower the unemployment rate?

There's nothing more embarrassing than an old, sun-burnt Liberal, self-hating member of The Tribe having her sagging old ass handed to her by Trump.
She embarrassed the crap out of herself with her first interview with Trump because Trump did not allow the Liberal Nazis at 60 Minutes to edit the interview.

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.
Who would rather have as president a whining bitch or a brainless criminal with a communist vice president.
Trump isn't a whining bitch.
He's just getting fed up with journalists that try to trick him.
He is fed up with any human being that does not kiss his ass. He loves ass kissers like you. Anyone with a back bone pisses him off.
Did you watch her first interview with President Trump where she was spouting lies left and right and he whooped her ass?

‘With about two weeks until the election, Trump has spent this week lobbing scatter-shot attacks and growing upset at depictions portraying his campaign as doomed. His truncated taping on "60 Minutes," which was followed by a cryptic tweet accusing Stahl of not wearing a mask at the White House, seemed an extension of what has been Trump's visible irritation as he enters the campaign's final days.’

Trump the petulant child.

Trump is unfit to be president, he lacks the temperament to be president, and he lacks the political acumen and experience to understand how the political process works.

And the medical community seems to lack an explanation as to how you can still post when your EEG is flatlined.
Whoa, good one Sun Devil.

There's nothing more embarrassing than an old, sun-burnt Liberal, self-hating member of The Tribe having her sagging old ass handed to her by Trump.
She embarrassed the crap out of herself with her first interview with Trump because Trump did not allow the Liberal Nazis at 60 Minutes to edit the interview.
Another Trump supporter who is, obviously, scared to death his savior may lose and he will have to run back to his rat hole and hope another Trump gets elected. And that will never happen. Get your rat hole ready.

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.
Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

He was probably upset because she brought up Coronavirus

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.
Who would rather have as president a whining bitch or a brainless criminal with a communist vice president.
Trump isn't a whining bitch.
He's just getting fed up with journalists that try to trick him.
He is fed up with any human being that does not kiss his ass. He loves ass kissers like you. Anyone with a back bone pisses him off.
Nope....the media is getting desperate....cuz they know they only have two weeks to cause Trump to blow up and tell them to go fuck themselves......and they're getting more and more nasty about it.
Trump is used to lying journalists.
What's amazing is you saying that knowing how Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi have melted down every time a reporter dares to ask them a question they refused to answer.

Another Trump supporter who is, obviously, scared to death his savior may lose and he will have to run back to his rat hole and hope another Trump gets elected. And that will never happen. Get your rat hole ready.
Not at all.
First of all, thanks for admitting you didn't watch the first interview.
Since I hate both parties I sit back and listen and Leslie was spouting one lie after another and Trump calmly made her look like a fool.
Unlike yourself, I am not emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.

NOTE: Another Trump will not get elected because Wall Street and the media owned by Wall Street does not want The US to be exceptional; they want Wall Street to be exceptional.

Trump lowered taxes and boosted the economy. That's why I'm voting for him.

The rest is noise.
Be didn't lower your taxes, he helped his billionaire buddies and their corporations fleece you. The economy was already rolling hit when he took office, and cooled considerably everywhere except the stock market shortly afterwards.

Be good to know what you are smoking.

The economy has continued to pick up steam ever since he took office.

What's more the dynamic is readily apparent.

Shove your Saul Alinsky talking points up your ass.
Wrong. Hiring slowed, savings rate slowed, mortgage marker slowed, the only thing that kept going was the stock market and corporate profits. They kept going because tRump out the federal government into debt to help them out.

Dumbass....unemployment was bottoming out. What happens when you can't find people to hire.
How far did tRump lower the unemployment rate?
Do you want percentage of drop or the actual rate?
Funny how when Obama was president black unemployment went up....but it's at the lowest in history under Trump.

Maybe Trump should only let Breitbart interview him.

He hates it when they ask him difficult questions.
You've confused Trump with Biden. All Trump has got was the tough questions.
Biden? "What kind of milk shake do you like?"

How did I confuse them?

Trump was asked difficult questions and fled. He can't handle difficult questions.

Forum List

Back