trump: walker may be choice for vp

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Listening to the news on the radio. Trump says Scott walker could be his VP choice.

Scott walker says he cannot fathom or imagine that.

Why on earth would Scott walker want to be trumps running mate after trump has gone after him personally?

His mouth is not connected to his brain.

it is if his brain and his mouth have totally different existences miles apart from each other, a sci fi kind of thing where they are in different universes.

LOL. If Trump hadn't campaigned in Wisconsin trashing Walker and local wogs he might have done better. Unhinged loose cannon doesn't do credit to him. Trump is actually succeeding in getting the gop to nominate the person who is viewed only slightly more favorably than Harry Reid by the gop senators.

LOL. If Trump hadn't campaigned in Wisconsin trashing Walker and local wogs he might have done better. Unhinged loose cannon doesn't do credit to him. Trump is actually succeeding in getting the gop to nominate the person who is viewed only slightly more favorably than Harry Reid by the gop senators.
I say take Palin again Right up redneck alley

I think Trump is just throwing names out there as part of a negotiation, the interesting thing is if he is trying to team up with Rubio to get his 172 delegates

I think Trump is just throwing names out there as part of a negotiation, the interesting thing is if he is trying to team up with Rubio to get his 172 delegates
after rubios meltdown, that would be about his only shot at a job.. lol

Ryan is still the Presidential candidate of choice by the party and Ryan despite his protests is starting to work it. And don't forget Ryan protested how many times he didn't want the speaker job?

He's a scumbucket for the party.

Isn't Trumps support mainly anti-establishment, as poorly as Walker was received picking him would be a real good idea.

republicans can dig up reagan to run as trumps VP and he still has no chance.....America will not accept that loudmouthed con man

Walker will not accept it, and most likely will tell Donald Trump to F'off and rightly so!

All the men he has suggested have ripped into Trump for crying out loud as well. They need to put on their big boy pants once the primaries are over.

It wouldn't be the first time that two politicians who trashed each other during the primaries ended up on the same ticket. Think Kennedy-Johnson.

Walker would be good but Kasich would be better.

Regardless, Trump needs to start working on the "disapproval" factor, and teaming up with a well-liked person might help.

Trumps VP choice is probably sitting right in front of us and goes by the name Paul Ryan.
don't think ryan would give up his speakership to run as Trumps VP with a good possibility of losing He might run for president in one of the next 2 terms

Trumps VP choice is probably sitting right in front of us and goes by the name Paul Ryan.
don't think ryan would give up his speakership to run as Trumps VP with a good possibility of losing He might run for president in one of the next 2 terms
Dunno...Ryan has been getting out there (Israel and the Middle East) bolstering his foreign policy strengths. I think that's all playing out for a reason, none of which places him as the nominee at a contested convention (I don't think there will be a contested convention). Course I'm totally speculating on his VP choice in Ryan but all this activity on Ryan's part got me thinking 'outside the box'

Forum List

Back