Trump waives executive privilege for Bannon to testify

The claim of executive privilege is horseshit, of course. But without this waiver, Trump could extend a losing legal battle over it for a long time.

By then little Stevie will be on federal trial, with a State trial likely right on its heels, with the 2024 campaign season in full swing.

Not a good time to let the canary sing.

Trump just can't help constantly showing his stupidity.

He writes a letter to Bannon saying "I will waive Executive Privilege for you, which allows you to go in and testify truthfully and fairly."

In other words, Bannon is permitted to testify truthfully, just as long as the testimony is fair to Trump. So, how does he testify "truthfully and fairly?" He can tell the truth, just as long as it is fair to Trump? If it's not fair to Trump is he supposed to lie, or take the 5th, or what?

Think back folks, when Hillary said Trump wasn't qualified to be POTUS, she nailed it. Bigly!!!
Bannon isn’t going to give the Democrats what they want.

He is going to take the 5th on important questions that speak right to Trump's and Bannon's criminal intent.

In a public hearing. That will leave a mark.
Why would he exert his 5th amendment privilege? There’s nothing there. You guys always get your hopes up only to have those hopes crushed every time

Trump has always been transparent. FJBrandon is the opposite. His WH spokesperson #Doesn't Have Anything to report.
Democrats get their hopes up every time a new accusation is dropped. They get their heart ripped out every time.

Trump just can't help constantly showing his stupidity.

He writes a letter to Bannon saying "I will waive Executive Privilege for you, which allows you to go in and testify truthfully and fairly."

In other words, Bannon is permitted to testify truthfully, just as long as the testimony is fair to Trump. So, how does he testify "truthfully and fairly?" He can tell the truth, just as long as it is fair to Trump? If it's not fair to Trump is he supposed to lie, or take the 5th, or what?

Think back folks, when Hillary said Trump wasn't qualified to be POTUS, she nailed it. Bigly!!!
Truthfully covers it. Fairness implicitly means “to both sides.” Your post is a major display of your complete lack of sense and objectivity.

The claim of executive privilege is horseshit, of course. But without this waiver, Trump could extend a losing legal battle over it for a long time.

By then little Stevie will be on federal trial, with a State trial likely right on its heels, with the 2024 campaign season in full swing.

state trial on its heels for what?

The claim of executive privilege is horseshit, of course.

No. It’s not. Not “of course” and not necessarily at all.
But without this waiver, Trump could extend a losing legal battle over it for a long time.
Or maybe just extend it until he prevails. Your own myopic and biased views don’t control.

Your partisan, non-objective faux “analysis” is duly noted. It is given all the weight it’s worth which is to say, it was last seen floating away.

No. It’s not.
The claim of executive privilege is horseshit for two simple reasons:

1) Only the sitting president can claim executive privilege. That ain't Trump.

2) Bannon was not working in the Trump administration at the time of the events in question anyway.

So, you're just 100% wrong.

Is that what Trump meant?

Be fair to "both sides"?

Hahahahahaha

And you believe that.
Yes. I’m quite sure that’s what he meant. I wouldn’t expect a douche like you to consider that possibility at all.

Frankly, given the nature of this utterly and completely partisan committee, I am harboring some doubts now about whether or not they will even now permit Bannon to testify.

Forum List

Back