Trump waives executive privilege for Bannon to testify

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Trump just can't help constantly showing his stupidity.

He writes a letter to Bannon saying "I will waive Executive Privilege for you, which allows you to go in and testify truthfully and fairly."

In other words, Bannon is permitted to testify truthfully, just as long as the testimony is fair to Trump. So, how does he testify "truthfully and fairly?" He can tell the truth, just as long as it is fair to Trump? If it's not fair to Trump is he supposed to lie, or take the 5th, or what?

Think back folks, when Hillary said Trump wasn't qualified to be POTUS, she nailed it. Bigly!!!

He writes a letter to Bannon saying "I will waive Executive Privilege for you, which allows you to go in and testify truthfully and fairly."

In other words, Bannon is permitted to testify truthfully, just as long as the testimony is fair to Trump. So, how does he testify "truthfully and fairly?" He can tell the truth, just as long as it is fair to Trump? If it's not fair to Trump is he supposed to lie, or take the 5th, or what?

Think back folks, when Hillary said Trump wasn't qualified to be POTUS, she nailed it. Bigly!!!

Seems you and Trump have something in common.

Stop the fucking whining

Bannon relishes the opportunity, he's talkative, educated, combative and arrogant, and he's also a narcissist who wants to get his message across. It will be a test of wills for Democrats to keep him focused on January 6th.

Just to help you understand, Donald Trump is a private citizen who is still under attack by the Democratic Party. This has been going on for 6 years and is a complete abuse of government resources and processes.

Is he as stupid as you?

Bannon most likely suggested it. It's a ploy. He's going to lie his ass off.

So if he doesn't waive EP then you say has something to hide....but now that he's waived it....you call him an idiot.
This only proves that malice and a fertile mind always comes up with a lot of cow patties.

Now Bannon has to go and take the 5th

He will just plead the 5th.

'If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?' Trump said

It only takes a few minutes to puzzle this out.

Bannon has serious legal exposure. This could be a way to ease it.

If Bannon cannot do this on his own without giving up the booty on Trump, he will have to start squealing.

Trump doesn't want that.

It only takes a few minutes to puzzle this out.

Bannon has serious legal exposure. This could be a way to ease it.

If Bannon cannot do this on his own without giving up the booty on Trump, he will have to start squealing.

Trump doesn't want that.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

sounds like Bannon and Trump both had a change of heart after the “committee” bombshell witness was exposed…and the “committee’s” intent was laid bare for all to see.

Forum List

Back