Trump vs the media and both parties

There's a big downside if he wins: another ego driven thin skinned victim asshole in the White House. We've had enough of that since Jan 2009.

maybe a little thin skinned, but certainly not a victim, and 1000% more competent than the muslim that currently occupies the white house.

Trump's strain of competency would not make him an effective POTUS.

I disagree, fiscal competency is exactly what we need in a president

I don't believe that Trump is fiscally competent.

A self made billionaire via the financial world and real estate and you doubt he is fiscally competent?

Do you work for the RNC or FOX?
"Self made?"

Have you lost your partisan cotton pickin' mind?

The man was born a millionaire, equivalent of billionaire at that time.

Another person born on third base that you and your ilk worship.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

maybe a little thin skinned, but certainly not a victim, and 1000% more competent than the muslim that currently occupies the white house.

He is worth several billion dollars, how much more fiscally competent could anyone be?

Born on third base and acts like he hit a Triple

Is it evil to inherit money and make more with it? What exactly did the clintons do to earn their millions? give speeches, take bribes, commit fraud and treason?

Bias is necessary? WTF ?

How hard is it to understand? Who else but FOX is giving the rights side on the issues?

Fox was founded on the premise of giving equal time to both sides, whereas in the past only the left was given voice in the media.

The idea that Fox only gives time to the conservative view is pure bunk.

the problem that libs have with Fox is that they know when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because liberalism is not based on facts and logic, it is based on emotion and feeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Dude, read first then see if you need to go ballistic. I never said that FOX only gives one side. I specifically asked you "who will give the conservative side of not FOX?"

Calm the fuck down.

Sorry if I misread you. But I have virtually no tolerance for the PC liars in most of the media. Fox crossed the line in the debate from unbiased to biased. They lost credibility.
Psst, the entity known as FOXNEWS has always been the same, they've never changed. Just your view on things have.

No, thats not true. Most of their programs give equal time to both sides. The debate was more about the commentators than the candidates. They blew it. They had an agenda to destroy Trump, and they failed, and lost credibility in the process.

Begs the question: Why do Trump followers want to support Hilary Clinton?
Better Hillary than Jeb.
Trump is one of the few Republicans who could get me to vote for Hilary.
Who are the others?

For now let's just say I'm hoping the Democrats pick another candidate.

many of the power brokers in the dem party agree with you. They are desperately trying to find a way to dump her.

He is worth several billion dollars, how much more fiscally competent could anyone be?

Born on third base and acts like he hit a Triple

Is it evil to inherit money and make more with it? What exactly did the clintons do to earn their millions? give speeches, take bribes, commit fraud and treason?

What the Clintons did was to sell political influence in ways that damaged taxpayers and national security.

Forum List

Back