Trump vs Clinton Debate.. Who wins?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..

All I know is America loses regardless

I figure if Hillary wins it will be the last somewhat free election in America...

download (23).jpg

I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..

Has the debate already started!?!

Wait, is it Monday!?!

I know one damn thing Fox should have shown the next episode of Lucifer so I would have something to watch!!!

( The American Public loses no matter which idiot of the two party system win that debate! )

Wait, is it Monday!?!

I know one damn thing Fox should have shown the next episode of Lucifer so I would have something to watch!!!

( The American Public loses no matter which idiot of the two party system win that debate! )

You must be a Democrat caught in the throws of the 5 stages of grief...not to worry though, you have plenty of company..

The 5 Stages of Grief & Loss | Psych Central

Wait, is it Monday!?!

You must be a Democrat caught in the throws of the 5 steps of grief...

Sure I am and you must be someone that believe Donald John Trump is the outsider that will make America 1950's Great Again...

( Wait you are and you will consider my response as some form of confession while not understanding sarcasm! )

Wait, is it Monday!?!

Sure I am and you must be someone that believe Donald John Trump is the outsider that will make America 1950's Great Again...

( Wait you are and you will consider my response as some form of confession while not understanding sarcasm! )

Nope, that was BJ Bill in the 90's ... :laugh:

.. and the path of righteousness and the golden rule of the 50's in America has all but passed.

.. and... :laugh:

How do you define winning?
If the winner is chosen based on who's the most entertaining and scores the most punches, Trump will win hands down. However, if the winner is chosen based on who demonstrates the character, temperament, knowledge, and experience to handle the job, Clinton wins hands down.

Wait, is it Monday!?!

.. and the path of righteousness and the golden rule of the 50's in America has long passed.

Bill Clinton get a blow job and Donald Trump sire a child out of wedlock... Hmmm, I don't know but both are douche bags to me!

Wait, is it Monday!?!

.. and the path of righteousness and the golden rule of the 50's in America has long passed.

Bill Clinton get a blow job and Donald Trump sire a child out of wedlock... Hmmm, I don't know but both are douche bags to me!
Difference is Bill Clinton is not running for president.

Wait, is it Monday!?!

Difference is Bill Clinton is not running for president.

True, just first husband!

( Interns should shudder at the thought! )

Who is going to decide who won? Media??? pppfffttt

I'm not sure I'll be able to withstand more than 20 minutes of Hillary's shrieking lying filth mouth so I may just check the news after on who won.

Forum List

Back