Trump vs. Biden Approval Ratings on the Economy

Ok. In reality, it means very little. If you go back to the ten months prior, you'll see Trumps numbers dip as well. Not as bad as Biden's but this was the initial wave of the virus and people weren't burned out on it yet. Then comes Delta (after Trump is gone..conveniently). If you're not going to be genuine enough to admit that the seeds of these economic issues were planted in the last administration, then it's just partisan hackery. You blame the new guy. Which, right or wrong, is what's happening. Like I've said, come talk to me in another 6 months and we'll see where we are.
Quantitative Easing has been going on since 2007 and will eventually collapse the economy.

Ok. In reality, it means very little. If you go back to the ten months prior, you'll see Trumps numbers dip as well. Not as bad as Biden's but this was the initial wave of the virus and people weren't burned out on it yet. Then comes Delta (after Trump is gone..conveniently). If you're not going to be genuine enough to admit that the seeds of these economic issues were planted in the last administration, then it's just partisan hackery. You blame the new guy. Which, right or wrong, is what's happening. Like I've said, come talk to me in another 6 months and we'll see where we are.
The point of the thread is that as much as Trump is hated, most respected him for his economic policies. Biden not so much.

The point of the thread is that as much as Trump is hated, most respected him for his economic policies. Biden not so much.
He got good numbers because things were good...up until about March, 2020. He inherited the growing economy and falling unemployment that started under his predecessor. He enjoyed very little in the way of world events that took his focus away from his personal pursuits. Then, the first moment his presidency is tested, he falls flat on his face. Once again, a Democrat is called upon to clean up a Republican mess. Biden's just the janitor. The janitor was never the most popular guy on the job.

He got good numbers because things were good...up until about March, 2020. He inherited the growing economy and falling unemployment that started under his predecessor. He enjoyed very little in the way of world events that took his focus away from his personal pursuits. Then, the first moment his presidency is tested, he falls flat on his face. Once again, a Democrat is called upon to clean up a Republican mess. Biden's just the janitor. The janitor was never the most popular guy on the job.
He inherited the growing economy and falling unemployment that started under his predecessor.

I guess you consider serving coffee a great career.
If the economy was good for everyone under Obama, Hillary would have won.

Numbers show otherwise and you’re wrong about what he inherited. Biden got the benefit of trillions of stimulus thanks to the CARES loans and the vaccines. All under Trump. What has Biden really done? Nothing good. Hence the low approval ratings. If things were so great under Obama then HRC would have won.

View attachment 570197

View attachment 570199
Biden is not as polarizing aka he is a boring old man but in terms of running the economy he is not in the same stratosphere as Trump. Ask me again why I voted for Trump and then call me racist....

You are not comparing the same time periods.

Trump's ratings are for his 3rd year in office.

I gave the comparison to Dec 5th on their first year in office.

You are not comparing the same time periods.

Trump's ratings are for his 3rd year in office.

I gave the comparison to Dec 5th on their first year in office.
You said RCP doesn't do the average. The ratings can go back as far you like. Point is people didn't like Trump cause he was an asshole. People don't like Biden because his policies suck ass.

You said RCP doesn't do the average. The ratings can go back as far you like. Point is people didn't like Trump cause he was an asshole. People don't like Biden because his policies suck ass.

Most people are that simple, but the realize it that Biden is not much less of an asshole than Trump and Trump's policies were not really all that different or better than Biden's with the possible exception of the border

Most people are that simple, but the realize it that Biden is not much less of an asshole than Trump and Trump's policies were not really all that different or better than Biden's with the possible exception of the border
Trump was pro business and anti heavy regulations. Of course perceptions and optics matter. Can you show me a post where you criticize Biden please? Thank you.

Trump was pro business and anti heavy regulations. Of course perceptions and optics matter. Can you show me a post where you criticize Biden please? Thank you.

1638726384090.png

1638726406525.png

1638726428763.png

people didn't like Trump cause he was an asshole.

Yep...and they still voted for Trump.

View attachment 570197

View attachment 570199
Biden is not as polarizing aka he is a boring old man but in terms of running the economy he is not in the same stratosphere as Trump. Ask me again why I voted for Trump and then call me racist....
Love it

Forum List

Back