Trump Vows To Prove Racist Georgia DA Is A Corrupt Slut

"Donald Trump branded a Georgia prosecutor “a young racist” and claimed she had an “affair” with a gang leader, speaking to a rally just days before he is expected to face a criminal indictment from her office. “There’s a young racist in Atlanta ... They say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” claimed Mr Trump during a speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday.

Last week Mr Trump posted a video on Truth Social featuring a Rolling Stone headline about Ms Willis defending rapper YSL Mondo in 2019, and falsely claiming that she “got caught hiding a relationship with a gang member she was prosecuting.” There is no suggestion or evidence that Ms Willis had any romantic relationship with the rapper, who described “mother-to-son type of talks with her”, reported the magazine."

The Rolling Stones article that Trump is trying to use as evidence - well, if you read that article, it actually makes Trump look worse...

"Willis — who is currently prosecuting Young Thug and 13 other defendants in a RICO case alleging that YSL is a criminal gang, which he has denied — worked as a prosecutor in the Fulton County DA’s office for 16 years, but she briefly left the office in 2018 to establish her own private practice, The Law Offices of Fani T. Willis, LLC. YSLMondo, who co-founded the Young Stoner Life music crew with Young Thug in the early 2010s, tells Rolling Stone that the Fani Willis he sees on TV isn’t the same woman who served as his defense attorney in 2019 during an aggravated assault case. Mondo says that Willis was a “great attorney” for him, getting his aggravated assault charge dropped to a lesser one and having him sentenced to “a program” in lieu of prison time.

He posted a clip of his case’s 2019 court proceedings on Instagram. In the video, which has since been deleted, the two stand before a judge, and Willis pats him on the shoulder while he hugs his child, who was brought up to the defense’s table. Mondo says he posted the video to proactively prevent anyone from thinking “weird shit” about his interactions with Willis."

Now if you are going to claim something like this, it would help to be able to prove it - or at the very least, not claim Fani failed to prosecute a guy -- when that guy was actually her fucking client and she wasn't a prosecutor but a defense attorney. It also doesn't help if the person you claim she had an affair with, shot down those claims -- and it will also help that if you are going to call her a racist - that you don't leave out the fact that this prosecutor is currently prosecuting a RICO charge against one of the most popular rappers in the industry -- not exactly something a "black racist" would do.

But I guess, hey, she is a black woman....a black woman with power, which are the worse to a Trumper....just call her a slut (Kamala Harris) or call her a racist unqualified attorney (Ketanji Jackson) or if you want to skirt close to the line of calling her the n-word but are too afraid to, you can just call her a man (Michelle Obama) -- those options usually work most times. I am sure most jurors will vote to acquit once the defense lawyers start calling her a racist slut tranny....a very brilliant legal strategy.

Let's ask your fellow DemoKKKrat what he thinks about all this!

1691769661629.png

Us who?

You have a white president and your are still miserable...

Which tells me not all white people share in your racist delusions.....now eat a dick.....again
Charles Barkley said it's weird being a celebrity. Or being a great black basketball player on a team. Here you have a white fan who hates black people but loves you. Because you help his team win. He may even worship you and wear his jersey. But he doesn't want you taking his sister home. And if you leave his team, suddenly you're a n*#$*r.

View attachment 813741
Boy you guys love that pic. Gotten a lot of miles out of it. You pay top dollar for any pictures of Democrats like this but so far this is the best you can come up with.

No one even knows who this guy is. And he illustrates the shift in the South where white Democrats became Republicans because of Civil Rights. Lee was a Democrat you know. Lincoln a republican freed the slaves but Lee was a Democrat. Which one do you worship? Probably Lee. Isn't that interesting?

In the south, Democrats have to be racist like Republicans or they won't get elected. They're called blue dog democrats. How else do you get racists to vote for you?

And they aren't doing a good job because red states never go blue. Racist white southern voters love Republicans. Or red state elections a rigged.

After Mississippi was forced to let blacks vote, who's to say they didn't just rig their elections? Trump seems to know something about rigging elections. Perhaps him accusing Democrats is classic projection.

"Donald Trump branded a Georgia prosecutor “a young racist” and claimed she had an “affair” with a gang leader, speaking to a rally just days before he is expected to face a criminal indictment from her office. “There’s a young racist in Atlanta ... They say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” claimed Mr Trump during a speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday.

Last week Mr Trump posted a video on Truth Social featuring a Rolling Stone headline about Ms Willis defending rapper YSL Mondo in 2019, and falsely claiming that she “got caught hiding a relationship with a gang member she was prosecuting.” There is no suggestion or evidence that Ms Willis had any romantic relationship with the rapper, who described “mother-to-son type of talks with her”, reported the magazine."

The Rolling Stones article that Trump is trying to use as evidence - well, if you read that article, it actually makes Trump look worse...

"Willis — who is currently prosecuting Young Thug and 13 other defendants in a RICO case alleging that YSL is a criminal gang, which he has denied — worked as a prosecutor in the Fulton County DA’s office for 16 years, but she briefly left the office in 2018 to establish her own private practice, The Law Offices of Fani T. Willis, LLC. YSLMondo, who co-founded the Young Stoner Life music crew with Young Thug in the early 2010s, tells Rolling Stone that the Fani Willis he sees on TV isn’t the same woman who served as his defense attorney in 2019 during an aggravated assault case. Mondo says that Willis was a “great attorney” for him, getting his aggravated assault charge dropped to a lesser one and having him sentenced to “a program” in lieu of prison time.

He posted a clip of his case’s 2019 court proceedings on Instagram. In the video, which has since been deleted, the two stand before a judge, and Willis pats him on the shoulder while he hugs his child, who was brought up to the defense’s table. Mondo says he posted the video to proactively prevent anyone from thinking “weird shit” about his interactions with Willis."

Now if you are going to claim something like this, it would help to be able to prove it - or at the very least, not claim Fani failed to prosecute a guy -- when that guy was actually her fucking client and she wasn't a prosecutor but a defense attorney. It also doesn't help if the person you claim she had an affair with, shot down those claims -- and it will also help that if you are going to call her a racist - that you don't leave out the fact that this prosecutor is currently prosecuting a RICO charge against one of the most popular rappers in the industry -- not exactly something a "black racist" would do.

But I guess, hey, she is a black woman....a black woman with power, which are the worse to a Trumper....just call her a slut (Kamala Harris) or call her a racist unqualified attorney (Ketanji Jackson) or if you want to skirt close to the line of calling her the n-word but are too afraid to, you can just call her a man (Michelle Obama) -- those options usually work most times. I am sure most jurors will vote to acquit once the defense lawyers start calling her a racist slut tranny....a very brilliant legal strategy.
This is what the Prog propaganda shills spew every day on Republicans generally and to Trump specifically. Doesn't taste good, does it? Trump speaks like what you like. Only from the other side. There are not too many Republicans that do. And it is somewhat understandable as they are the ones constantly being scrutinized for any accusation. Progs are self-destroying the United States with the help of RINOS/NEO CONS. One tiny example.... Kavanaugh as compared to Ketanji Jackson. Remember the fun at his hearings? We laughed, we cried. All of the Prog Senators with their marching orders viciously attacking the man. The Prog playbook going through the whole history since birth with unfunded accusations and demented psychotic actors who show up like the sun rises in the east every morning. On that issue, notice how Progs dumped Breyer so easily. And most Prog voters do not understand that the good of the godless Party cult rules all. Yo Justice Breyer..."Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave." You are all replaceable and are used.

Boy you guys love that pic. Gotten a lot of miles out of it. You pay top dollar for any pictures of Democrats like this but so far this is the best you can come up with.

No one even knows who this guy is. And he illustrates the shift in the South where white Democrats became Republicans because of Civil Rights. Lee was a Democrat you know. Lincoln a republican freed the slaves but Lee was a Democrat. Which one do you worship? Probably Lee. Isn't that interesting?

In the south, Democrats have to be racist like Republicans or they won't get elected. They're called blue dog democrats. How else do you get racists to vote for you?

And they aren't doing a good job because red states never go blue. Racist white southern voters love Republicans. Or red state elections a rigged.

After Mississippi was forced to let blacks vote, who's to say they didn't just rig their elections? Trump seems to know something about rigging elections. Perhaps him accusing Democrats is classic projection.

What does all that drivel have to do with the fact that your fellow DemoKKKrat wore his Klan robes for his medical school yearbook photo in 1984? And then you voted for him.

View attachment 813741
This has nothing to do with Trump’s disgusting attacks on the black female prosecutor about to indict him for his election interference in Georgia.

But it speaks to unresolved historical problems in the South, still especially strong among Trump Republican voters.

If indeed one of the two men in this photo — that was not an official yearbook photo but appeared with others on his page — is of Democratic ex-Governor Ralph Northam, it needs to be pointed out that Northam first entered Virginia politics in 2007, and that …

“Prior to entering politics, Northam voted for Republican George W. Bush in the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections, a fact that opponents raised in later Democratic primaries. Northam says that he was apolitical at the time and regretted those votes, saying: ‘Politically, there was no question, I was underinformed’.”
Ralph Northam - Wikipedia

He apologized that this picture ever appeared on his yearbook page (subtitled with a bad joke about how everybody loves drinking beer — both men in the picture are holding beer cans). He refused to resign, as some “progressive Democrats” demanded.

Ralph Northam was a centrist Democrat in Virginia, passing some popular DNC-supporter legislation (e.g. for Medicaid), and served as Governor for four years from 2018-2022 (resigning due to Virginia term limit rules). Republican Party officials, recognizing his popularity and success, actually made a serious attempt to recruit Northam back into their own political party, but he replied that while he was happy to feel so “wanted” … he would remain a Democrat.

Last edited:
Owning your disease is half the battle...

The next is treatment....K

Jesus is here to heal.....would you let him into your heart?

Because that fake Jesus you pretending to worship ain't did shit for you.
i do think that America might be a cruel and hateful place if it wasnt for the soothing effect of Christianity. As is evidenced on this thread.

What does all that drivel have to do with the fact that your fellow DemoKKKrat wore his Klan robes for his medical school yearbook photo in 1984? And then you voted for him.
1984? He didn't wear that in 1984 did he? Even if he did, well hell, back then Democrats weren't even for gay marriage. We've come a long way. How about you guys? Are you less racist than you were back in 84 or the same?

And in 1984 Reagan was very very very racist towards black people.

I didn't vote for this guy. Southern Democrats did. If he won, that means he appealed to white Republicans too. What state does he reside? I bet today it's a very racist red state.

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll admit this guy is a racist Democrat if you admit Reagan was a racist Republican piece of shit too.

audio of a taped call between Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon from October, 1971. Reagan, who was then the governor of California, gave his opinion of the African delegates to the United Nations who voted against the United States’ position that Taiwan, rather than the People’s Republic of China, should receive U.N. recognition. “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Reagan exclaimed. Nixon laughed heartily and went on to tell the Secretary of State, William Rogers, about Reagan’s outburst, in part to express that many Americans shared such bigotry.

Did you know that Nixon is the one who passed abortion rights? Or he defended Roe V Wade. He said sometimes abortion is necessary. For example.....

Do you know the example Nixon gave? He said, abortion is necessary sometimes, like when a white woman gets impregnated by a black man.
Reagan was a real racist piece of shit
His war on blacks, I mean drugs. Didn't he give harsher sentences to crack users than he did cocaine? Of course. Whites do coke and blacks do crack

Wow, says the person that just wrote tell me something you don’t know!

You see a white person you automatically consider them racist and judge them by their skin color, so give it a rest you race-baiting joke of a person!

You are as racist as the rest of everyone else and a pathetic individual!

Oh, did I say anything about the person's skin color?

No, and in fact she looks like someone not to fuck with, so you assume that I am against her at all which I am not and I believe Trump is guilty as sin but thank you for proving my point you consider all white people racist trash while you judge people on their skin color!
No, when I see a racist like you I judge them by what they say.

Remember, use your words. No matter what he says. Even the N word to your mama. You must be civilized. He said something to her now all you get to do is say something back. You don't get to take it up a notch to physical.

Remember all Emmit Till did was whistle at a white woman. Those men had no right to put their hands on him.
He never whistled at her, that is a lie that has been told for 68 yrs. Carol Bryant admitted she was a lying hag.

1984? He didn't wear that in 1984 did he? Even if he did, well hell, back then Democrats weren't even for gay marriage. We've come a long way. How about you guys? Are you less racist than you were back in 84 or the same?

And in 1984 Reagan was very very very racist towards black people.

I didn't vote for this guy. Southern Democrats did. If he won, that means he appealed to white Republicans too. What state does he reside? I bet today it's a very racist red state.

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll admit this guy is a racist Democrat if you admit Reagan was a racist Republican piece of shit too.

audio of a taped call between Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon from October, 1971. Reagan, who was then the governor of California, gave his opinion of the African delegates to the United Nations who voted against the United States’ position that Taiwan, rather than the People’s Republic of China, should receive U.N. recognition. “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Reagan exclaimed. Nixon laughed heartily and went on to tell the Secretary of State, William Rogers, about Reagan’s outburst, in part to express that many Americans shared such bigotry.

Did you know that Nixon is the one who passed abortion rights? Or he defended Roe V Wade. He said sometimes abortion is necessary. For example.....

Do you know the example Nixon gave? He said, abortion is necessary sometimes, like when a white woman gets impregnated by a black man.
Reagan was a real racist piece of shit
His war on blacks, I mean drugs. Didn't he give harsher sentences to crack users than he did cocaine? Of course. Whites do coke and blacks do crack

Does all that somehow make you feel better about voting for the guy in the KKK robes?

Forum List

Back