Trump voters view Putin a literal dictator who kills journalists, political opponents and activists 2x as favorably as Biden

Guys, who you like more (and Why if its possible ) ?

• US president Mr Biden

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • KGB Thug and US enemy N1, czar and the lake gang boss - Vovka Putin

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Who needs a poll? You can just look at the cesspool of threads on this site to get that fact. Republicans would align with satan himself to own the libs. Fucking morons.

The OP is "fake news".
If the numbers are correct, Biden is viewed negatively, but 98% is accounted for.
Putin is also viewed very negatively, but there are many more undecided votes for Putin, about 10% more.
Biden affects the US, Putin does not. Apparently many Trump voters do not know Putin as well as they know Xiden.
The OP is a lie, Trump voters hate both men.
Bullshit. Did you not read the posts before yours?

Here's how rigged polls work: the pollster asks if Trump voters think Russia was really responsible for all the things that democrats blamed on Trump and the answer is "no". Then they get polling data where republicans (gasp) dislike Biden. After a few swipes on the keyboard, presto, the conclusion is that Trump voters must like Putin better than Biden. It's cheap political theatre played by cheap political hustlers but lefties still need a dose of hatred to get through their day so here it is.

So what? If Trumpybear said Satan was the Real God and that The Almighty One is really an interloper that has stolen Heaven from Lucifer, 89% of his cult would follow!

You're a whack job. Talk about "irony" in your post, racist
Neo-Fascists are a hoot.

You're the fascist, Adolph. There is only one of us who wants to use threats, intimidation and violence to silence our opposition, and that person is you.

And you were pumping out all this stupid shit about Lucifer and Satan and you're a racist and a fascist who supports evil. There is no question in this
Nothing less to expect from a paid shill from Langley.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
It’s incredible howtrump supporters are naive around here.You all have not done your research because had you done so,you would know Putin is not demonic as you all have made him out to be,you been listing way to much to the idiot box in the living room.the facts are Trump and Putin were working together to establish world peace when trump was in office,Putin mocks warmonger Biden.Like someone said earlier the difference in the two is Biden hates his country while Putin loves his.
how Putin´s lovers can prefer a KGB thug over a US president ? whats wrong with Putin´s lovers?

czar Putin is the mastermind behind KGB's global web of poisoning​

All from Wikipedia no doubt.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's Hilarious is that the CIA holds the record for offing heads of state, political enemies and ideologically sanctioned targets .....waaaaaay ahead of any other nation on this planet. These dupes are just too stupid to realize it.

JO

I love how you folks don't mind talking about the foreign policy actions of the US in defense of Putin....

But whine like a bitch if a "liberal" brings up those same foreign policy actions...

Nobody is defending anything what we doing this observing credulity of left-wing ideological stupidity. You think Putin is a bad guy? He ain't nothing compared to the CIA and their cohorts. Anyone who doesn't know that has no business opening their mouth about the subject let alone judging anyone else.

However; if a "liberal" -- especially a "black" one brings up the fact the CIA murdered people like Patrice Lumumba for no reason....when the FBI ran its COINTELPRO program and most certainly murdered Fred Hampton......how the CIA wreaked havoc on South and Central America -- folks like you claimed they hated America.....yall would whine about "moral relativity"

But when it comes to defending or trying to both sides shit Putin and the FGB/FSB has done or is still doing.....you don't mind saying "but the US has done worse tho".....

Yes, folks like me have been telling the truth about the history of this country and the evil shit that been done in its name...and we didn't do it in order to both sides for a dictator....yall are clowns

So what? If Trumpybear said Satan was the Real God and that The Almighty One is really an interloper that has stolen Heaven from Lucifer, 89% of his cult would follow!

You're a whack job. Talk about "irony" in your post, racist
Neo-Fascists are a hoot.

You're the fascist, Adolph. There is only one of us who wants to use threats, intimidation and violence to silence our opposition, and that person is you.

And you were pumping out all this stupid shit about Lucifer and Satan and you're a racist and a fascist who supports evil. There is no question in this

Neo-GOPer believe might makes right. You'd believe. I feel it deep down in my gut too!

You only talk in Nazi Democrat propaganda speak, huh? You're reaching new levels in total racism and Democrat party control. You barf a lot, don't you?
You're reaching, believer.

OMG that's funny. You're projectile vomiting Democrat propaganda and locker room party bull shit then say I am the one "reaching."

You're a whack job and a racist. Funny stuff though
Feel free to find a propaganda site where I got my TrumpyCult analogy.

You only care about the Democrat locker room. You can say anything and you and the girls will poke each other and giggle

Forum List

Back