Trump voters view Putin a literal dictator who kills journalists, political opponents and activists 2x as favorably as Biden

Guys, who you like more (and Why if its possible ) ?

• US president Mr Biden

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • KGB Thug and US enemy N1, czar and the lake gang boss - Vovka Putin

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
It’s incredible howtrump supporters are naive around here.You all have not done your research because had you done so,you would know Putin is not demonic as you all have made him out to be,you been listing way to much to the idiot box in the living room.the facts are Trump and Putin were working together to establish world peace when trump was in office,Putin mocks warmonger Biden.Like someone said earlier the difference in the two is Biden hates his country while Putin loves his.
how Putin´s lovers can prefer a KGB thug over a US president ? whats wrong with Putin´s lovers?

czar Putin is the mastermind behind KGB's global web of poisoning​

All from Wikipedia no doubt.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's Hilarious is that the CIA holds the record for offing heads of state, political enemies and ideologically sanctioned targets .....waaaaaay ahead of any other nation on this planet. These dupes are just too stupid to realize it.

JO

I love how you folks don't mind talking about the foreign policy actions of the US in defense of Putin....

But whine like a bitch if a "liberal" brings up those same foreign policy actions...

So days the paid troll that hates America denying reality massive vote fraud took place. :rofl: :lmao:You guys whine about Trump all the time long afterthe fact he has been out of office,jesus christ,when mass murderer criminal Obama got out,the actions he did in the past I got over and moved on.all I see around here is thread after thread on trump by you trolls,you America haters can’t let it go.

Still waiting for you dic suckers to tell me about all of these US journalists that were killed by Obama....

I'll wait

I never made that claim. Stop running to hide behind a strawman argument that was never introduced into this post. The issue here is what a foolish and incredulous child you are to think that Putin is the only one who commits acts of State terrorism. You live only a few hundred miles from the world's capital of state-sponsored terrorism in other nations. If you don't already know that you have no business even holding a discussion on this subject.

Last edited:
It’s incredible howtrump supporters are naive around here.You all have not done your research because had you done so,you would know Putin is not demonic as you all have made him out to be,you been listing way to much to the idiot box in the living room.the facts are Trump and Putin were working together to establish world peace when trump was in office,Putin mocks warmonger Biden.Like someone said earlier the difference in the two is Biden hates his country while Putin loves his.
how Putin´s lovers can prefer a KGB thug over a US president ? whats wrong with Putin´s lovers?

What's Hilarious is that the CIA holds the record for offing heads of state, political enemies and ideologically sanctioned targets .....waaaaaay ahead of any other nation on this planet. These dupes are just too stupid to realize it.

JO

I love how you folks don't mind talking about the foreign policy actions of the US in defense of Putin....

But whine like a bitch if a "liberal" brings up those same foreign policy actions...

Nobody is defending anything what we doing this observing credulity of left-wing ideological stupidity. You think Putin is a bad guy? He ain't nothing compared to the CIA and their cohorts. Anyone who doesn't know that has no business opening their mouth about the subject let alone judging anyone else.

"You think Putin is a bad guy?" No , I know that he is a killer, whats about you? do you think that Poogabe is a good guy?

So why did you support Putin and the Soviet Union/Russia then your whole life until 2016?

No, moron, no one has forgotten that

Trump voters view Putin a literal dictator who kills journalists, political opponents and activists 2x as favorably as Biden

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

Question to Trump voters.

US president Mr Biden
KGB Thug and US enemy N1, czar and the lake gang boss - Vovka Putin

Ozero - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ozero

Ozero (Russian: О́зеро, lit. lake) (full name: дачный потребительский кооператив «Озеро», Dacha consumer cooperative "Ozero") is a dacha housing ...

At least Putin is a wolf in wolf's clothing. He doesn't pretend to be on our side like Biden

"at least Putin is a wolf in wolf's clothing." what ? why is always lying ?

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

Ozero (Russian: О́зеро, lit. lake) (full name: дачный потребительский кооператив «Озеро», Dacha consumer cooperative "Ozero") is a dacha housing ...

Putin is smarter and more moral than Biden...

Yes, we know you have a man-crush on Putin.

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

move to Omsk Ivan

welcome_to_Omsk.jpg

Do you really not realize the truth?

Which part do you want to argue?

1) PUtin is certainly smarter than Biden
2) Putin hasn't been sexually harassing little girls

what´d Mr Ronald Reagan do to the traitors like you ....

You think Reagan would have been on your side? LOL, now that's comedy gold ...

You think Reagan would have thrown American intelligence agencies under the bus in front of Gorbechev, siding WITH Russia and AGAINST America IN PUBLIC?

Reagan would be disgusted by what the GOP has become.

JO

Nobody is defending anything what we doing this observing credulity of left-wing ideological stupidity. You think Putin is a bad guy? He ain't nothing compared to the CIA and their cohorts. Anyone who doesn't know that has no business opening their mouth about the subject let alone judging anyone else.

"You think Putin is a bad guy?" No , I know that he is a killer, whats about you? do you think that Poogabe is a good guy?

I didn't say Putin was a good guy only that he's a beginner compared to the CIA who has done everything that he's done a ten times over and ten times longer.

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

At least Putin is a wolf in wolf's clothing. He doesn't pretend to be on our side like Biden

"at least Putin is a wolf in wolf's clothing." what ? why is always lying ?

Um ... what? Sorry, I'll explain my quote for the stupid.

Putin is a bad guy, we're all clear on that, he doesn't even deny it.

He's a "wolf in wolf's clothing."

Unlike Biden who is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Biden is doing way more to destroy the United States than Putin, but he pretends he's on our side.

OMG, you didn't get that? How dumb are you? You're Biden low intelligence

tough call...xiden is a corrupt wanna be dictator, who tortures children and puts them in cargo boxes....wants to turn the nation into a dependent group of serfs, supports known terrorist, both foreign and domestic, and has weaponized the executive branch against political rivals

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

By the same token, American leftists would pick the Iranian Ayatollah over Trump.

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

move to Omsk Ivan

welcome_to_Omsk.jpg

You think Reagan would have thrown American intelligence agencies under the bus in front of Gorbechev, siding WITH Russia and AGAINST America IN PUBLIC?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but then neither do you, you are making up your shit as you go

JO

So days the paid troll that hates America denying reality massive vote fraud took place. :rofl: :lmao:You guys whine about Trump all the time long afterthe fact he has been out of office,jesus christ,when mass murderer criminal Obama got out,the actions he did in the past I got over and moved on.all I see around here is thread after thread on trump by you trolls,you America haters can’t let it go.

Still waiting for you dic suckers to tell me about all of these US journalists that were killed by Obama....

I'll wait

I never made that claim. Stop running to hide behind a strawman argument that was never introduced into this post. The issue here cuz what a foolish and incredulous child you are to think that Putin is the only one who commits acts of State terrorism. You live only a few hundred miles from the world's capital of state-sponsored terrorism in other nations. If you don't already know that you have no business even holding a discussion on this subject.

You said:

"The US kills, silences and destroys an exponentially large number of reporters, politicians"

Tell me about these reporters that were killed.......

I am not opposed to learning about US history...so tell me about these reporters that the US killed...

Like how the Saudi govt killed a US based reporter....I guess since our government covered for them; that could be an example

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia​

Biden hates America, Putin at least likes it a little.

Biden is a career criminal. I have no reason, or evidence, to support the claim that Biden is a better person than Putin, who is clearly an evil man.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

move to Omsk Ivan

welcome_to_Omsk.jpg

I have no idea what you are talking about, but then neither do you, you are making up your shit as you go

Then let a contemporary of Reagan remind you:

Sen. John McCain called President Donald Trump’s joint appearance with Russian leader Vladimir Putin on Tuesday “one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory,” and said Trump had “abased himself ... abjectly before a tyrant.”

"The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naivete, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate,” said McCain, the Arizona Republican, in a prepared statement. “But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake.”

“President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin,” said McCain, the 2008 Republican presidential nominee and current chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee."

Say what you will about Reagan, he didn't take the 'head down, ass up' approach to diplomacy with Russia that the modern GOP favors. Reagan would be disgusted by what the modern GOP has become.

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

move to Omsk Ivan

welcome_to_Omsk.jpg

Then let a contemporary of Reagan remind you:

Sen. John McCain called President Donald Trump’s joint appearance with Russian leader Vladimir Putin on Tuesday “one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory,” and said Trump had “abased himself ... abjectly before a tyrant.”

"The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naivete, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate,” said McCain, the Arizona Republican, in a prepared statement. “But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake.”

“President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin,” said McCain, the 2008 Republican presidential nominee and current chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee."

Say what you will about Reagan, he didn't take the 'head down, ass up' approach to diplomacy with Russia that the modern GOP favors.

OOOHhhhhhhhhh, John McCain said so. My point exactly. You not only have no evidence for the stupid shit you made up, but you say John McCain agrees with you. That's like the worst argument ever.

McCain was a great American in Vietnam. That I disagree with Trump on. After he came back, not so much. That Trump was right about.

Using McCain to claim Reagan would have been on your side. That's just laughable. No wonder you used that though since you have no evidence

JO

I didn't say Putin was a good guy only that he's a beginner compared to the CIA who has done everything that he's done a ten times over and ten times longer.

Why did the CIA do such horrible things??

What was so morally bankrupt about our country that our country did such horrible things thru the CIA??

And why aren't our children being taught about these horrible things

JO

So why did you support Putin and the Soviet Union/Russia then your whole life until 2016?

I don't think you're responding to the correct post... and if you are it's a pathetic attempt to worm out from underneath your own naivety to the point of being almost retarded. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you posted in the wrong place.

JO

Why did the CIA do such horrible things??

What was so morally bankrupt about our country that our country did such horrible things thru the CIA??

And why aren't our children being taught about these horrible things

The information is readily available

E4BG8JMVoAYKTXt

US president Mr Biden

Ozero - Wikipedia

I love how Trump-addicted, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, false narratives / lie-parroting snowflakes humiliate themselves attempting to tell everyone else what Trump supporters believe and think....

:p

JO

I don't think you're responding to the correct post... and if you are it's a pathetic attempt to worm out from underneath your own naivety to the point of being almost retarded. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you posted in the wrong place.

OK, my apology then.

A tip on giving someone the benefit of the doubt. You don't slam them THEN say you are giving them the benefit of the doubt since you didn't

Forum List

Back