Trumps Gone to the Border More Than Biden/Harris Combined

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And he’s just a citizen concerned about the crisis created by Biden and Harris.

The irrelevant looking for relevance. How cute.
Biden’s kids locked in cages.

LOL, and you go to the edge, and soon will fall off the idiot fringe along with your stupid comment on the Biden Administration.

Should Biden solve simple poverty in the US in a market friendly manner that can help automatically stabilize our economy, by simple and real-politic executive order?

quite relevant for any TRUE AMERICAN....that leaves you out....the scum in the white house enjoy wasting tax payers $$$ on anything.. but AMERICA

quite relevant for any TRUE AMERICAN....that leaves you out....the scum in the white house enjoy wasting tax payers $$$ on anything.. but AMERICA
I doubt you are.

So he got on a plane to have a photo op on the border. And?
He assessed the damage the Biden administration has done to our nation by neglecting their only true job, the defense of our nation/people/border.

That information will be incredibly valuable to use nation wide in the 2022 midterm campaigns.

No worries though, I get that you're too blind to think that far ahead and just follow the commands of your betters.

LOL, and you go to the edge, and soon will fall off the idiot fringe along with your stupid comment on the Biden Administration.
your hatred for AMERICA is shining through

I doubt you are.
thanx 4 proving it

I doubt you are.
thanx 4 proving it
True American? Doubt you are.

And still the border is in crisis.

The dumb, fat bastard didn't fix anything, he made it worse!

Last edited:

The pond scum is where you've crawled out from, when trump sought to collect more toxic supporters to protect his cabinet, his lawyers and his other corrupt pals.

The pond scum is where you've crawled out from, when trump sought to collect more toxic supporters to protect his cabinet, his lawyers and his other corrupt pals.
No shock you support Biden’s efforts to keep thousands of children in cages.

Mexico paying for the wall yet?
As the bodies pile up and thousands of children suffer in cages, and you applaud.

maybe you shouldn't be so far up the PIGS ass

Mexico paying for the wall yet?
I think Steve Bannon took care of that. I know because Trump pardoned him.

Forum List

Back