Trump Voter-Fraud Comments A PreEmptive Strike

They are just getting sadder and sadder. You guys really need to lighten up before someone gets hurt.

People already have gotten hurt...your paid disrupters at Trump rallies....most left bloody to cheers.

Actually, with Trump losing you'll have plenty more conspiracy material and lots of people more than ready to provide you with heavily edited footage to prove it.

Chill out Man. Trump has not said that he will cut your EBT card.

They are just getting sadder and sadder. You guys really need to lighten up before someone gets hurt.

People already have gotten hurt...your paid disrupters at Trump rallies....most left bloody to cheers.

Actually, with Trump losing you'll have plenty more conspiracy material and lots of people more than ready to provide you with heavily edited footage to prove it.

Promise you'll be here on election night, it'll be fun.

Stop rigging elections and we won't have to worry about violence...well not from the right anyways....the coons and mexishit will riot as usual.

Well, you're "right"....I already voted 4 times but, I tell you, hauling around those corpses is not easy...
I know i'm right I don't need your banter. You morons don't even understand how to vote rig obviously. That's left to crooked Hillary and Soros. They are ELECTRONIC MACHINES....do you realize how easy it is to flip votes and just add a few extra votes? Obviously you don't.

Tell us how it's done.
Already did you idiot. Why post anything? You dumbocraps don't care about facts. You care about what the media and your politicians tell you. PERIOD.

That's exactly what Hillary's campaign manager said in his email. Hillary's supporters are easily manipulated and will believe whatever they are told.

We know there are at LEAST 4,000,000 fraudulent votes about to be cast for Clinton.
This is, of course, bat shit crazy. Name one person who going to fraudulently vote, genius.

Here's a name for ya, Skippy....there's thousands to choose from:

voter%2Bnaacp.jpg

I probaby won't be here. I actually have a life other than USMB.

Stop rigging elections and we won't have to worry about violence...well not from the right anyways....the coons and mexishit will riot as usual.

Well, you're "right"....I already voted 4 times but, I tell you, hauling around those corpses is not easy...
I know i'm right I don't need your banter. You morons don't even understand how to vote rig obviously. That's left to crooked Hillary and Soros. They are ELECTRONIC MACHINES....do you realize how easy it is to flip votes and just add a few extra votes? Obviously you don't.

The American vote count is controlled by 4 major corporate players, Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and a fourth, SAIC, Science Applications International. All four are hard-wired into the former Bush and Cheney power structure.

I will be....watching election on TV,cleaning my rifles :)

The American vote count is controlled by 4 major corporate players, Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and a fourth, SAIC, Science Applications International. All four are hard-wired into the former Bush and Cheney power structure.
And once again you morons don't comprehend its ONE BIG PARTY. Has Bush or damn near ANY of his administration endorsed Trump? ITS ONE BIG PARTY! I mean really did you not read the wikileaks about Bush HELPING Obama set up his transition to the white house?

To commit enough voter fraud to swing a national election would take a massive army perpetrating a huge coordinated effort across several states, completely undetected.

Can any of you TardLogic™ sufferers see the giant holes in this plan?

Let me know if you need any help. Scrap paper, pencils, a calculator. Whatever you need, I'm here for you.

Pre-emptive strike? More like pre-emptive whining by sore losers who, by this whining, are admitting they know Trump is going to lose.

To commit enough voter fraud to swing a national election would take a massive army perpetrating a huge coordinated effort across several states, completely undetected.

Let me know if you need any help. Scrap paper, pencils, a calculator. Whatever you need, I'm here for you.

The numbers are in the OP, hairlip. Bush won Florida and the presidency by 537 votes.

I will be....watching election on TV,cleaning my rifles :)

Judging from your posts I don't think it's healthy for you to watch the election with a firearm nearby.

The numbers are in the OP, hairlip.
You made those numbers up, retard. Ipse dixit. Bare assertion.

"Eleventy-billion illegals are going to vote in this election! You know it is true because I just said it!"

Forum List

Back