Trump Voter-Fraud Comments A PreEmptive Strike

afdf7da078660134dde6005056a9545d

Been saving up cartoons have ya? Let me guess...you're an unemployed web-site designer, right?

How do you guys know Trump supporters are not going to vote fraudulently?

They are just getting sadder and sadder. You guys really need to lighten up before someone gets hurt.

People already have gotten hurt...your paid disrupters at Trump rallies....most left bloody to cheers.

Actually, with Trump losing you'll have plenty more conspiracy material and lots of people more than ready to provide you with heavily edited footage to prove it.

Who says Trump is losing...your pollsters?
lol.gif

Yes, it's all a conspiracy, dope. :uhoh3:

I don't know, pretending the inevitable isn't happening and displacing reality until it's upon you doesn't sound too healthy.

You may be right, BUT did your sound rationale stop congressional right wingers from promising to repeal the ACA? How many times did they try?

I don't know, pretending the inevitable isn't happening and displacing reality until it's upon you doesn't sound too healthy.

You may be right, BUT did your sound rationale stop congressional right wingers from promising to repeal the ACA? How many times did they try?

The ACA is falling apart on it's own, and thanks to Rubio, Uncle Sam ain't picking up the check this time.

Now confine your comments to voter fraud or hit the door.

Stop rigging elections and we won't have to worry about violence...well not from the right anyways....the coons and mexishit will riot as usual.

Well, you're "right"....I already voted 4 times but, I tell you, hauling around those corpses is not easy...

They can try 50 more times, who cares.

The ACA is falling apart on it's own, and thanks to Rubio, Uncle Sam ain't picking up the check this time.

Now confine your comments to voter fraud or hit the door.
Didn't you hear Obama? Its not his fault! AT ALL! LMAO

Stop rigging elections and we won't have to worry about violence...well not from the right anyways....the coons and mexishit will riot as usual.

Well, you're "right"....I already voted 4 times but, I tell you, hauling around those corpses is not easy...
I know i'm right I don't need your banter. You morons don't even understand how to vote rig obviously. That's left to crooked Hillary and Soros. They are ELECTRONIC MACHINES....do you realize how easy it is to flip votes and just add a few extra votes? Obviously you don't.

I know i'm right I don't need your banter. You morons don't even understand how to vote rig obviously. That's left to crooked Hillary and Soros. They are ELECTRONIC MACHINES....do you realize how easy it is to flip votes and just add a few extra votes? Obviously you don't.

Tell us how it's done.

Tell us how it's done.
Already did you idiot. Why post anything? You dumbocraps don't care about facts. You care about what the media and your politicians tell you. PERIOD.

Tell us how it's done.
Already did you idiot. Why post anything? You dumbocraps don't care about facts. You care about what the media and your politicians tell you. PERIOD.

I mean in detail like you know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back