Trump Virtues

This man is right on....No one need respond if they can't take the 18 mins to listen to his speech....

I watched it all.
He actually did a pretty good job of coherently reading the bullet points that his handlers prepared for him without tripping on his own dick and making a mess of it all like he usually does.

Given what a proven pathological liar he is though it's always a good rule of thumb with Trump to assume that if his lips are moving he is lying.

Ok now your turn.

Here is a speech by a REAL American leader.
Be sure to watch it all now.
Otherwise you'll be disqualified.
Then come back and we'll discuss the differences in the speeches,
Who has more class and competence as a leader.

I watched it all.
He actually did a pretty good job of coherently reading the bullet points that his handlers prepared for him without tripping on his own dick and making a mess of it all like he usually does.

Given what a proven pathological liar he is though it's always a good rule of thumb with Trump to assume that if his lips are moving he is lying.

Ok now your turn.

Here is a speech by a REAL American leader.
Be sure to watch it all now.
Otherwise you'll be disqualified.
Then come back and we'll discuss the differences in the speeches,
Who has more class and competence as a leader.

That is not a fair comparrison. Obama knows how to use words and logic. Both things that trump has always had trouble with.

This man is right on....No one need respond if they can't take the 18 mins to listen to his speech....

The Claremont Institute, eh?

That's the organization which stood by their man John Eastman for helping Trump in his attempted coup.

I'm sorry, I could not watch all of it. I had to stop when the dipshit said with respect to the Democrats, "They tell us lies and they silence those who challenge the lies."

That total lack of self-awareness is just too much.

The Claremont Institute, eh?

That's the organization which stood by their man John Eastman for helping Trump in his attempted coup.

I'm sorry, I could not watch all of it. I had to stop when the dipshit said with respect to the Democrats, "They tell us lies and they silence those who challenge the lies."

That total lack of self-awareness is just too much.
What’s wrong with that statement? It’s exactly what you idiots try to do…

I listened to the whole 18 minutes. And found that it got off on the wrong foot from the very beginning. If I take the first 100 days of Rump's office I would find that he would be considered a good President. If I take the first year of his Presidency, I would find that he would be an average president. But after that, he becomes an unmitigated disaster.

I don't find a huge fault in his getting help from Russia in 2016 because he was going to get it no matter what. There was no way in Hell that Russia wanted Hillary as President of the United States. Anything he and his staff did regarding this I write off as just being stupid. And it seems being stupid was running rampant in Washington that year.

Rump did sever business dealings with Russia in 2016. Okay, he was a bit late but it got done nonetheless. Again, stupidity.

Then he started trying to cover up for the Russian interference in our elections. And then he started attempting to get Ukraine to embarrass his political opponents. He was using his office for this. Enter the first Impeachment. I didn't want him impeached. I wanted Congress to condemn his actions openly which would end his political career. And it would have cost the cost of the delivery of the letter without the impeachment and Senate fiasco which also cost the Republicans control of the Senate. And Rump gets fired.

Then Rump started to go completely insane and attempt to cover for that and everyone that tried to cover for his insanity. Enter Jan 6th and the 2nd Impeachment. You can call it anything you want but it clearly shows insanity and sickness that we need to address.

We do need many of the traits that Rump has but without the sickness.

I listened to the whole 18 minutes. And found that it got off on the wrong foot from the very beginning. If I take the first 100 days of Rump's office I would find that he would be considered a good President. If I take the first year of his Presidency, I would find that he would be an average president. But after that, he becomes an unmitigated disaster.

I don't find a huge fault in his getting help from Russia in 2016 because he was going to get it no matter what. There was no way in Hell that Russia wanted Hillary as President of the United States. Anything he and his staff did regarding this I write off as just being stupid. And it seems being stupid was running rampant in Washington that year.

Rump did sever business dealings with Russia in 2016. Okay, he was a bit late but it got done nonetheless. Again, stupidity.

Then he started trying to cover up for the Russian interference in our elections. And then he started attempting to get Ukraine to embarrass his political opponents. He was using his office for this. Enter the first Impeachment. I didn't want him impeached. I wanted Congress to condemn his actions openly which would end his political career. And it would have cost the cost of the delivery of the letter without the impeachment and Senate fiasco which also cost the Republicans control of the Senate. And Rump gets fired.

Then Rump started to go completely insane and attempt to cover for that and everyone that tried to cover for his insanity. Enter Jan 6th and the 2nd Impeachment. You can call it anything you want but it clearly shows insanity and sickness that we need to address.

We do need many of the traits that Rump has but without the sickness.
There has never been a president under the type of attack Trump endured…clearly you missed that.

Your cult doesn't even consider reality any more does it?

What cult? I realize you're insulting me, but I don't know what you're talking about. Or is everyone semi-MAGA to you and that's as deep as it goes?

So to you, it's not a small number of Republicans who are in your imagined cult, it's everyone who voted for him once.

On the bright side, I like how you just called your leader Joe Biden a lying moron, it's not a few Trump supporters, it's all of us, LOL.

What a racist dyke you are, girl friend.

I was trying to get Slade3200 to admit that was his standard, but he threw a bomb, asked me why I'm in a "pissing contest" and ran away when I asked him his standard and he realized, he was "pissing."

But you walked right into it. You're more stupid than him, but apparently less of a coward

There has never been a president under the type of attack Trump endured…clearly you missed that.

There never has been a President as criminal as Rump before who has been criminally covered for by a major party. You are mislabeling attacking with self defense.

Forum List

Back