Trump Virtues

It really is amazing how Trumpsters attack any criticism of their hero as TDS -- "he's not even in office, he's really in your head!" -- yet continually post new threads about how wonderful he is.

Of all the projection practiced by today's GQP, this is the most glaring and most disturbing. This is the true TDS. They have sold their souls to this man, their metrosexual billionaire hero.

It really is amazing how Trumpsters attack any criticism of their hero as TDS -- "he's not even in office, he's really in your head!" -- yet continually post new threads about how wonderful he is.

Of all the projection practiced by today's GQP, this is the most glaring and most disturbing. This is the true TDS. They have sold their souls to this man, their metrosexual billionaire hero.

Just their approval.
The stakes are just too goddamned high and most want to avoid Big Gov't serfdom.

No way you listened to the speech...Disqualified.

It's only 18 mins people....At least qualify yourself to post in this thread, and if you disagree explain why...

This is a thread where knee jerk hatred of Trump, nor knee jerk approval of Trump will qualify you to respond....

Tom Klingenstein is the chairman of the Claremont Institute, he is also a public speaker, a writer, and a playwright. He believes that we are in a cold civil war. The enemy—what he calls the “Woke Comms”—are winning, in large measure because Republican leaders have yet to engage.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!11111211!!!!21
I skipped through it. A Trump apologist tossing out terms like "Woke Comms" and the standard litany of Hannity-level apocalyptic talk radio talking points, while trying to paint his demigod's vulgar, shallow, juvenile temperament as some kind of positive attribute for President of the United States.

Oh, and "it takes courage and independence to live authentically." Donald Trump. Courageous and honest and authentic and virtuous as the day is long. What an angel.

So, they swallow it as they swallow everything else, and point to it as some kind of evidence of "virtue".

This used to be funny. Now it isn't.

Last edited:
It's only 18 mins people....At least qualify yourself to post in this thread, and if you disagree explain why...

This is a thread where knee jerk hatred of Trump, nor knee jerk approval of Trump will qualify you to respond....

Tom Klingenstein is the chairman of the Claremont Institute, he is also a public speaker, a writer, and a playwright. He believes that we are in a cold civil war. The enemy—what he calls the “Woke Comms”—are winning, in large measure because Republican leaders have yet to engage.

Wake me up when the cold civil war turns hot. Otherwise, it's just one more propeller head analysis. :bigbed:

Another that didn't listen to the speech....Disqualified.

You are in a cult.jpg

I skipped through it. A Trump apologist tossing out terms like "Woke Comms" and the standard litany of Hannity-level apocalyptic talk radio talking points, while trying to paint his demigod's vulgar, shallow, juvenile temperament as some kind of positive attribute for President of the United States.

Oh, and "it takes courage and independence to live authentically." Donald Trump. Courageous and honest and authentic and virtuous as the day is long. What an angel.

So, they swallow it as they swallow everything else, and point to it as some kind of evidence of "virtue".

If you don't understand like Mr. Klinenstein does, and many American's do, that we are in a 'Cold civil war', then I can see why it is that you would use the language you do....It is the language of 'WokeComm's' propaganda.

Who is this "they" you speak of? Another in the attempt to dehumanize your opponents?

So you "skimmed" through it as you say, rather than hear an opposing opinion, you take the cowardly path and resort to debasing yourself in attack, rather than discussion...

I posted the transcript for you, if you'd prefer to read. Then maybe we can see the intellectual you think yourself to be and actually have a discussion on this matter.

I to don't think it's funny anymore...When our President comes out with a divisive, hate filled rant, meant to rip into his political opposition, calling American's 'a threat to our nation', that can only be seen as an attempt to pit American's against each other, and the wish that the cold civil war, heat up....That to me is the real treason.

It's all a grift to part the rubes from their money.

Because snowflake cult.

I welcome those that truly want to discuss....Posters like Mac1958, and Toro, are not here to do that, they are only here, like gnats in summer trying to deflect....

If you don't understand like Mr. Klinenstein does, and many American's do, that we are in a 'Cold civil war', then I can see why it is that you would use the language you do....It is the language of 'WokeComm's' propaganda.

Who is this "they" you speak of? Another in the attempt to dehumanize your opponents?

So you "skimmed" through it as you say, rather than hear an opposing opinion, you take the cowardly path and resort to debasing yourself in attack, rather than discussion...

I posted the transcript for you, if you'd prefer to read. Then maybe we can see the intellectual you think yourself to be and actually have a discussion on this matter.

I to don't think it's funny anymore...When our President comes out with a divisive, hate filled rant, meant to rip into his political opposition, calling American's 'a threat to our nation', that can only be seen as an attempt to pit American's against each other, and the wish that the cold civil war, heat up....That to me is the real treason.
Did you think it was funny ...When our failed President trump came out with divisive, hate filled rants, meant to rip into his political opposition, calling American's 'a threat to our nation', that can only be seen as an attempt to pit American's against each other, and the wish that the cold civil war, heat up....That to me is the real treason. It was treason even before he instigated an insurrection, or when he stole all those top secret papers.

Did you think it was funny ...When our failed President trump came out with divisive, hate filled rants, meant to rip into his political opposition, calling American's 'a threat to our nation', that can only be seen as an attempt to pit American's against each other, and the wish that the cold civil war, heat up....That to me is the real treason. It was treason even before he instigated an insurrection, or when he stole all those top secret papers.
I would ask you to post what exactly you are speaking of so that we may discuss it...

Forum List

Back