Trump vindicated - Mueller admits no Americans involved in Russia witch hunt

LoL Mikey - your interpretation kinda sucks but carry on my wayward son!

I know. amazing what passes for logic among trumptards
Hillary is not in Trumps league when it comes to lying

No politician is
You have that backwards. Hillary is the epitome of liars.
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore. Trump's does. So what are you prepared to do about it?
You are a complete fool if you think Hillary's lies do not affect us anymore. Her lies will affect us for decades. Her lies have displaced our confidence in federal government far more than you can possibly imagine, that being because you suck her ass continuously, regardless of what she does.
I don't really like Hillary anymore than I like you. And believe me...you Trump bots make my skin crawl. But I can't think of a lie ststed by Hillary that affects me or you right now. Can you name one specifically? Hejp me out here.
Benghazi.

there were 13 Benghazis and 50 dead when dubya was president. only hacks didn't use it for political purpose≥

come up with something else.

But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore. Trump's does. So what are you prepared to do about it?
You are a complete fool if you think Hillary's lies do not affect us anymore. Her lies will affect us for decades. Her lies have displaced our confidence in federal government far more than you can possibly imagine, that being because you suck her ass continuously, regardless of what she does.
I don't really like Hillary anymore than I like you. And believe me...you Trump bots make my skin crawl. But I can't think of a lie ststed by Hillary that affects me or you right now. Can you name one specifically? Hejp me out here.
Lies about her emails and private server. Face it, you dupe! Hillary is a goddamned LIAR!

Yep, just as I thought. A nothing burger. Any lies Hillary might have uttered about e-mails and private servers do not affect you or me in any way. Those things have long been rendered irrelevant. The dupe is YOU. The Russians duped idiots like YOU into voting for Trump. Now that does affect us... big time.
Yes, the Russians talked everyone of us into voting for Trump. How did you know? Everyday I laugh more and more at you lying pos.

Not that this means anything to regressive liberals...

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?

No politician is
Classic clown move! Ask for arguments knowing he will deny it it,

Just a reminder, the thread title is a lie designed for the uneducated, dupes and Russian trolls. Also, a Liar in Chief talking point.

Just a reminder, the thread title is a lie designed for the uneducated, dupes and Russian trolls. Also, a Liar in Chief talking point.
You know you've upset the fascists when they start the crazy talk like the above.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway

He has scored 5 on the shill meter!

You know you've upset the fascists when they start the crazy talk like the above.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

None of that relates to the post you are quoting. Thread title is a lie, plain and simple. The only question is whether the OP and supporters are dupes or trolls.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

None of that relates to the post you are quoting. Thread title is a lie, plain and simple. The only question is whether the OP and supporters are dupes or trolls.
You are lying plain and simple. Your bogus witch hunt has fell apart with no Americans involved, yet you still smoke spin and lie like a good little fascist.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

You are lying plain and simple. Your bogus witch hunt has fell apart with no Americans involved, yet you still smoke spin and lie like a good little fascist.
OK, we will put you in the stupid dupe category after that comment.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

OK, we will put you in the stupid dupe category after that comment.
No, I have a feeling I was already there because you baby fascists put anyone who calls you out on your lies there anyway.

I personally put all women on a pedestal....until they fuck over me just one time.

And then what - You beat them up after a night of bowling and beer?

wifebeaterbad.jpg

How is Trump vindicated when he's the one who has been calling Russian involvement "Fake News"??

Because there is no evidence of him colluding with the Russians. No one gives a shit what he said. Except butt hurt libbies.

That s not what Trump has been claiming
He has been calling Russian involvement a hoax

Is he willing to admit that Russia helped him now?

How is Trump vindicated when he's the one who has been calling Russian involvement "Fake News"??

Because there is no evidence of him colluding with the Russians. No one gives a shit what he said. Except butt hurt libbies.

THe OP points out that the project began before Trump announced and targeted everyone except Trump and SANDERS.

No American at all, was knowingly involved, then it makes sense that Trump did not know.

No politician is
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore.

A person who has been First Lady, State Senator, Secretary of State and ran for President TWICE, her lies don't affect us?

She is a great disturbance on the psyche of this nation.
She is an embarrassment to the USA and a dark stain on Justice and the Rule of Law. But most of all,
She is like an Albatross hanging abound the neck of the DNC and Left every which way they turn.
Shake her as much as they try, they can't get the foul stench of Hillary off their hands.
Hillary was by far the best qualified candidate for President in 2016. She would have made a much better leader than the bumbling liar we elected

But we sold out to Trumps empty promises and lies about Hillary
No. We regained our senses and realized that Hillary is a corrupt, lying piece of dog squeeze, unworthy of being in any position to determine the course of this great country.

Looks like it is Crooked Donnie going to jail

THe OP points out that the project began before Trump announced and targeted everyone except Trump and SANDERS.

No American at all, was knowingly involved, then it makes sense that Trump did not know.
It also points to specific propaganda targeted at helping Trump win the election

It also points to specific propaganda targeted at helping Trump win the election

That doesn't make sense. It conflicts with the support of Sanders.

Try again.

Try again.

Common opponent

Putin did not want Hillary as President. She is too tough on Russia

Supporting Sanders who was considered "eccentric" would make it easier for the eventual Republican candidate to win.

.Link !!! He has been calling Russia cullusion a hoax, and he was right.

Try again.

Common opponent

Putin did not want Hillary as President. She is too tough on Russia

Supporting Sanders who was considered "eccentric" would make it easier for the eventual Republican candidate to win.

1. That would be a valid motive. Hillary was a reckless warmonger.

2. Sanders, according to all the polls, would have been a STRONGER candidate than Hillary. You know that. That was a lie on your part, right there.

3. What was Sanders Russia policy?

4. The polls all showed HIllary winning easily. It is not reasonable to assume that Putin knows the US political scene better than the professional US political class. Or you, rw, even. YOu thought Trump had no chance.

Not that this means anything to regressive liberals...

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

Except of course that is not what Muehler said.

Not surprising that the Trumpsters will lie like their Dear Leader.

The indictment doesn't vindicate Trump- it actually shows that Trump was lying all of the times that he was saying that there was no Russian interference- but it also says that none of these indicted were colluding as Russians with anyone in the Trump campaign.

That doesn't mean that there was no collusion- just not between the Trump campaign and these guys.

So the big hope is that Mueller has the real guys stashed away somewhere and he's just teasing with these?

Forum List

Back