After Years of Trump-Russia Denials, Putin’s Enforcer Admits Election Interference

You posted bullshit that fit your narrative.

You have not responded to the fact that Liberals such as yourself are the ones who cannot tolerate dissenting opinions.
i have no issue with dissenting opinion..i do have a liking for said dissent to actually be fact, rather than opinion, driven. But dissent is American...i imagine I'm like that last guy in the country that still says, "I disagree with everything you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it'

that used to be the default American POV.

1667859536407.png

This Yevgeny Prigozhin guy doesn't state which side of the political spectrum Russia was colluding with...

...So I'm going with that they were colluding with Hillary and the Democratic party.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It's what the title of this idiotic thread implies, you dead-ender fucking hack.
Yup...so it does...guess i don't have to swallow everything whole..right? That Trump probably benefited is a good argument. but I find no fault in that..as he did not...afaik..seek it

Besides..we fixed that mistake 4 years later...this is America after all.

Last edited:
View attachment 722223

This Yevgeny Prigozhin guy doesn't state which side of the political spectrum Russia was colluding with...

...So I'm going with that they were colluding with Hillary and the Democratic party.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Not for nothing..but he does not use the word 'collude' he uses the word 'interfere'.

Changes everything..if ya give it some thought.

Well...will anyone....on the Right believe it? Here it is..in black and white. Should we be outraged? Vindicated? Nope...most of the sane folk knew this all along..and realized that there is not jack-shit we can do about it. The porous nature of our social media--and indeed, our society, make it impossible.
Not to mention that the side that benefited from such manipulation has nothing to say..except maybe, "thank you"!

After adamantly denying interfering in the 2016 U.S. election that brought Donald Trump to power, a Kremlin insider has admitted that suspected Russian interference in American elections was real. “We have interfered, are interfering and will continue to interfere,” Yevgeny Prigozhin, a chief ally and favorite chef of Vladimir Putin said on Russian social media through his Concord Catering company on Monday. “Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”
The remark, made on the eve one of the most important elections in recent history as American go to polls for midterm elections Tuesday, did not immediately garner comment from Democrats or Republicans.
Prigozhin is the first Russian close to Putin to admit what the FBI has long suspected: that Russia interfered in U.S. elections.

The Russian who orchestrates Putin’s private army—the Wagner group—did not specify which election the Russians have intervened in, but he is well aware that there has been intense focus, and several indictments, surrounding Russia’s alleged efforts in the election of Trump, when there was reason to believe that Kremlin wanted the former reality TV star to be victorious.

Russian disinformation, and you fell for it. :laughing0301:

The issue was not if Russia tried to interfere but if Trump or anyone in his campaign colluded with them the evidence said no. As far as sowing dissent we know which side bought into that narrative and pushed it to the max.

Well...will anyone....on the Right believe it? Here it is..in black and white. Should we be outraged? Vindicated? Nope...most of the sane folk knew this all along..and realized that there is not jack-shit we can do about it. The porous nature of our social media--and indeed, our society, make it impossible.
Not to mention that the side that benefited from such manipulation has nothing to say..except maybe, "thank you"!

After adamantly denying interfering in the 2016 U.S. election that brought Donald Trump to power, a Kremlin insider has admitted that suspected Russian interference in American elections was real. “We have interfered, are interfering and will continue to interfere,” Yevgeny Prigozhin, a chief ally and favorite chef of Vladimir Putin said on Russian social media through his Concord Catering company on Monday. “Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”
The remark, made on the eve one of the most important elections in recent history as American go to polls for midterm elections Tuesday, did not immediately garner comment from Democrats or Republicans.
Prigozhin is the first Russian close to Putin to admit what the FBI has long suspected: that Russia interfered in U.S. elections.

The Russian who orchestrates Putin’s private army—the Wagner group—did not specify which election the Russians have intervened in, but he is well aware that there has been intense focus, and several indictments, surrounding Russia’s alleged efforts in the election of Trump, when there was reason to believe that Kremlin wanted the former reality TV star to be victorious.
Conservatives will continue to lie and ignore the facts and truth that there was, and is, interference by Russia in US elections.

But really, Zuck is in business to sell ads. Nothing illegal in selling them to Russia.

Think about it: what other country would sell you ad space to influence their elections against state wishes? And just to make a few bucks?

What does that say about America?

If it is just business as usual to sell ads to any foreign interest trying to influence our elections, (or steal technology or anything else), then why do the democrats keep bitching about it and the FBI keep investigating it?

The timeline is suspect (close to the mid terms) so it follows that the source...Daily Beast is probably a willing accomplice or a freaking stooge in the Russian propaganda war on American elections.

Conservatives will continue to lie and ignore the facts and truth that there was, and is, interference by Russia in US elections.
Did you have such splinters in you ass over such "interference", when Barry the Boiking was meddling in Israel's election and actively overthrew Qaddafi?

Answer: No.

GFY, double-dealing, driveling, drive-by douchebag.

Is that how you see it/ How odd. Not that there are not weaknesses inherent in both..no system is perfect. Our weakness is in not santioning Putin for his admission...maybe putting our boots a bit more firmly on his neck~
I was quoting you, moron.
You don't even read what you post!

OMG you’re still hanging onto Russia 2016? LOL

Tomorrow is going to be REALLY rough on Evil. Make sure to rub salt in his wounds and do all you can to maximize the misery he feels,
LOL! You wish. I don't give a shit about the midterms..and have said so repeatedly. But I guess it's important that you think I do. Cool beans..take your victories where you can imagine them, I guess. I imagine it helps stave off your feelings of impotence as to the direction the country is taking..and will continue to take. While you are losing the culture wars..as your children and your grandchildren learn that Boomer is a pejorative....

My life will amble on..unchanged.

Forum List

Back