Trump Video Tweet from about 20 minutes ago

He was only showing mild symptoms, like 90% of those exposed to it. At his age better to be at Walter Reed for a couple of days than be sorry. Reed is well equipped to handle a President's office needs temporarily re communications, trust me; they're set up for global interaction like nobody's business.

Seems like he is ok. Wonderful news.

I never had any doubts. Trump is in the prime of his life, he isn't a sunsetter like RBG or a bloviated gasbag has-been like Biden.

This will just ensure Trump's reelection and his rebounding will be yet another dagger in the hearts of leftwing coots the world over.

He was only showing mild symptoms, like 90% of those exposed to it. At his age better to be at Walter Reed for a couple of days than be sorry. Reed is well equipped to handle a President's office needs temporarily re communications, trust me; they're set up for global interaction like nobody's business.
The Pres said a few times, they need to wait and see how things go the next few days, but for now, he's actually feeling better. That certainly sounds hopeful, to my totally nonmedical mind, but as we say up here, he's warning you that he's not out of the woods, yet. Brace for impact and hope for the best.

Rest assured that the virus will miraculous go away by last April when it got a little warmer.

Rest assured that the virus will miraculous go away by last April when it got a little warmer.
It's been on life support for months. Like the Obama recovery, the left is keeping this virus going as long as possible. I had no doubt youd milk this till November

It's been on life support for months. Like the Obama recovery, the left is keeping this virus going as long as possible. I had no doubt youd milk this till November

Apparently Trump is the one keeping this virus going. I hear he’s in the hospital with it.

Forum List

Back