Trump used the DOJ to investigate members of Congress, their families and even a minor child.

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

This was pure and simply an abuse of power.
I don't recall a member of the House Intelligence Committee leaking classified material before either. It would appear that was a regular thing by Adam Schiff...hence the investigation by the Justice Department. If Schiff felt intimidated...then good...the sleazy little bug eyed rodent SHOULD be worried about the crap he was pulling!
What makes it appear to be a regular thing? If the evidence was that clear then why didn’t Barr indict him or anybody else?
Somebody was leaking information from that Committee. Proving who it was is difficult. Not everyone does as bad a job of covering their tracks as a Hunter Biden or a Hillary Clinton, Slade!
So does that give the gov the right go on a big brother witch hunt and get everybody’s phone records. If so why did they just target the Dems? And when no evidence turned up why didn’t they move o to the republicans and White House staff? You’re either in favor of big brother style witch hunts or you are not. Where do you stand?

What metric do you use to determine the value of the dollar?
It's purchasing power today, in comparison to it's purchasing power in the past. I mean... The dollar isn't on any standard anymore, so you have to use it against itself.

Edit: The company I work for buys most of it's goods from across the pond, to resale... Europe, China, and the Middle East are all suppliers for us.. We've raised prices on so many goods from these places because they are losing confidence in the US dollar, and are raising their prices for purchases using the dollar.

Now... I can't tell you what Metric they are using... But I would assume some bank is guiding their actions.

Edit2: Yes, I understand the media isn't reporting it yet. Wait... It will.
I get textile goods from China for one of my businesses and haven’t yet seen an increase in costs. Fingers crossed it stays that way. But I do understand with the massive supply chain issues that arose from the shut down why prices of goods spiked. Think that’s more of a cause than a devalued dollar but we shall see
I hope to God you are right and I'm wrong. It's just... I'm usually right when I want to be wrong.
this resident troll has NEVER been right on ANYTHING and changes the topic when he is getting his ass owned. yet you listen to his babble:lmao:
Hey LA Rain Man, you seem to have a beef with a lot of people. Have you ever stopped to consider that the problem might be YOU?
The problem is absolutely him but that’s the way he likes it. It’s the kind of attention that the trolls seek

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

Cool, and he will do it again too

I am sure you'd never be able to convince me that Obama was worse than Bush.
Worse for the country....yes.
I wonder how many people have died so far because of what he did.
How many people in the Middle-East have died because he armed ISIS and caused wars in Libya and Syria...which led to the Arab Spring and the flooding of Europe with Syrian refugees?
I wonder how many people have died because of the money he paid the Wuhan Institute of Virology to help them create COVID-19?
I wonder how many people will eventually die from Critical Race Theory?
I can tell you that Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon and Bush murdered and tortured millions of innocent men, women, and children by pure lies about the American presence in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Irak. ILLEGAL WARS. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. CRIMES AGAINST THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS RULES. No ... you will never convince me that Obama was worse than those bastards.
Obama helped murder over 500,000 Americans.
Thanks to that commie bastard....he made sure (using our tax dollars) that gain of function was used to create a virus that was used by the Chinese to kill millions of people....including over 500,000 Americans.
Also....without Obama's wars.....hundreds of thousands of people in Sweden, Norway, and dozens of other countries in Europe, would be alive today. But thanks to the instability he caused in the Middle-East with his wars in Syria, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, and Afghanistan.....refugees flooded the Western world. He helped unleash murderers and rapists into Europe. Islamic fundamentalists that felt women who weren't covered with a Burka or children walking alone, were just asking to be raped and murdered. Not to mention all of the pets, dogs & cats, they tortured and murdered. Because they consider them to be unclean.
:thankusmile: you checkmated him taking him to school.:thup: again though he was only SLIGHTLY worse than Bush.Bush did many of the same things.Its just Obama was more recent and expanded what he got started and even worse than him,because of that people forget how horrible a monster Bush really was as well. you left out one country though,you only mentioned six countries he invaded,there was seven LOL cant remember the other one but it was seven of them instead of six.

Riiight, any proof President Trump directed that? The DoJ were doing it’s own investigations. Too bad if some Congresscritters were investigated, there isn’t much doubt Congress leaks information.

So if Biden directs Garland to obtain records from Apple on Tom Cotton, Kevin McCarthy, Lindsey Graham, and Ted Cruz, and one of their children, This isn't going to be a problem with you right?

Are they suspects in the leaking of classified information?
Fomenting insurrection.
administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything
Well that's a lie.
He even came on TV and boasted about Shiff being investigated....Of Course he Ordered it!

Lots of Liars on this board....all MAGA nuts

Riiight, any proof President Trump directed that? The DoJ were doing it’s own investigations. Too bad if some Congresscritters were investigated, there isn’t much doubt Congress leaks information.

So if Biden directs Garland to obtain records from Apple on Tom Cotton, Kevin McCarthy, Lindsey Graham, and Ted Cruz, and one of their children, This isn't going to be a problem with you right?

trump and his fellow criminals could not find anything so he hired a hit man attorney WHO IS STILL IN THE DOJ.....GARLAND! GET RID OF THE trump CRIMINALS!
I think you have the memory span of a Hazelnut.
Aren't you forgetting about the kind of criminals that were working in the FBI while Obama and Trump were president? Don't you think that there is a very real possibility that the Democrats were controlling the FBI, while Trump was in office....and that this is yet another attempt to project blame on him for something they did?
Well....here.....let me remind you.....

View attachment 500172

that's all you got?

And reply to people individually, you lazy fuck.

So does that give the gov the right go on a big brother witch hunt and get everybody’s phone records. If so why did they just target the Dems? And when no evidence turned up why didn’t they move o to the republicans and White House staff? You’re either in favor of big brother style witch hunts or you are not. Where do you stand?
We don't know that they didn't. All we know is what was reported.

I am not in favor of big brother style witch hunts. But then... I'm not in favor of Republicans and Democrats either.

Fomenting insurrection.
administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything
Well that's a lie.
He even came on TV and boasted about Shiff being investigated....Of Course he Ordered it!

Lots of Liars on this board....all MAGA nuts

trump and his fellow criminals could not find anything so he hired a hit man attorney WHO IS STILL IN THE DOJ.....GARLAND! GET RID OF THE trump CRIMINALS!
I think you have the memory span of a Hazelnut.
Aren't you forgetting about the kind of criminals that were working in the FBI while Obama and Trump were president? Don't you think that there is a very real possibility that the Democrats were controlling the FBI, while Trump was in office....and that this is yet another attempt to project blame on him for something they did?
Well....here.....let me remind you.....

View attachment 500172

that's all you got?

And reply to people individually, you lazy fuck.

he always gets desperate grasping at straws throwing hail marys all the time.lol

the trump haters can only cry in sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are getting schooled in this video.:auiqs.jpg:Trump vindicated.

here is another video i love.Guantamala does not recognize Biden as potus.all these signs there displayed told VP Harris to get out,she was not wanted there,that Trump won. fenway park put a sign over their wall as well saying trump won,the entire world knows it and Langley shills like criipitus and slade are butthurt running scared.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
We don't know that they didn't. All we know is what was reported.

I am not in favor of big brother style witch hunts. But then... I'm not in favor of Republicans and Democrats either.
Same here. And I agree, we only have a report so we should grain of salt it while the press plays with the shiny object. But assuming the report is true, it should be a no brainer that they crossed the line.

I can tell you that Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon and Bush murdered and tortured millions of innocent men, women, and children by pure lies about the American presence in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Irak. ILLEGAL WARS. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. CRIMES AGAINST THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS RULES. No ... you will never convince me that Obama was worse than those bastards.
Obama helped murder over 500,000 Americans.
Thanks to that commie bastard....he made sure (using our tax dollars) that gain of function was used to create a virus that was used by the Chinese to kill millions of people....including over 500,000 Americans.
Also....without Obama's wars.....hundreds of thousands of people in Sweden, Norway, and dozens of other countries in Europe, would be alive today. But thanks to the instability he caused in the Middle-East with his wars in Syria, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, and Afghanistan.....refugees flooded the Western world. He helped unleash murderers and rapists into Europe. Islamic fundamentalists that felt women who weren't covered with a Burka or children walking alone, were just asking to be raped and murdered. Not to mention all of the pets, dogs & cats, they tortured and murdered. Because they consider them to be unclean.
Quoted from the National Inquirer no doubt. Jesus, how you people believe the most outrageous things if it suits your prejudices, whatever they may be.

Leaky congressmen and women should be investigated.....always...
How do you know do they are leaky? Should we just investigate all of them all the time?

Not a bad idea.... It would keep them on the straight and narrow away from corruption.
Right, and to properly investigate them we would need to investigate their staffers as well right? And of course we would need to investigate the family and friends of all congressmen and staffers as that’s probably who they would use to leak intel… right?!

You a pro big brother guy?

Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.

The OP, can he ever tell the truth?

Me..what the hell does Obama have to do with this story? LOL.Can’t you stay on topic for one post!
Obama spied on reporters from the New York Times I believe...

I am pretty sure most presidents in the modern day tried to spy on reporters...

And they do it because there is no price to pay for it
Obama is the only president that was caught spying on them.

Obama spied on everyone. Anyone that pissed him off got a visit from the FBI or the IRS. Two IRS agents showed up at my wife's business and did an audit on her for a week....and I believe the only reason they didn't close our doors is because she's black just like they were.

In his last 3 years in office Obama replaced every retiring civil service employee in the exchanges and in supply with either a black or a foreign born replacement. He rarely, if ever, hired a white American born citizen.

He was the most corrupt and paranoid POTUS in history.....and also one of the most racist POTUS we've ever had including Andrew Jackson and LBJ.
So very true.just wondering,are you black as well.would be funny if you are knowing someone black hates Obama on here.lol if not,I assume your wife then hates Obama as well correct? Yeah you ain’t kidding on LBJ,he always used the N word as president and was a supporter of the klu klux klan. That info was kept a secret from the public back then from the msm media.Man you ain’t kidding,Obama was indeed the most corrupt president in history.

When he first got in office I thought to myself “well he at least cannot be worse than bush or more corrupt than he is,nobody can be more corrupt than Bush,anybody will be an improvement over him.” Boy was I ever wrong on that one major big time.I had no idea at the time he was a Kenyon fraud or I never would have cheered him on. He lied to the people that he would reverse all of Bushs dreconian policys,he not only contiuned them but he EXPANDED what Bush got started.Obama was for sure the most corrupt president in history with Bush a very close second.
Yawns....

View attachment 500316

No scandals during the Obama administration. You'd think Americans would admire that.

View attachment 500316

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
Even the Huffington Post recognizes that there were at leat three scandals during the Obama era.
**********​
**********​

Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.

Me..what the hell does Obama have to do with this story? LOL.Can’t you stay on topic for one post!

Obama spied on everyone. Anyone that pissed him off got a visit from the FBI or the IRS. Two IRS agents showed up at my wife's business and did an audit on her for a week....and I believe the only reason they didn't close our doors is because she's black just like they were.

In his last 3 years in office Obama replaced every retiring civil service employee in the exchanges and in supply with either a black or a foreign born replacement. He rarely, if ever, hired a white American born citizen.

He was the most corrupt and paranoid POTUS in history.....and also one of the most racist POTUS we've ever had including Andrew Jackson and LBJ.
So very true.just wondering,are you black as well.would be funny if you are knowing someone black hates Obama on here.lol if not,I assume your wife then hates Obama as well correct? Yeah you ain’t kidding on LBJ,he always used the N word as president and was a supporter of the klu klux klan. That info was kept a secret from the public back then from the msm media.Man you ain’t kidding,Obama was indeed the most corrupt president in history.

When he first got in office I thought to myself “well he at least cannot be worse than bush or more corrupt than he is,nobody can be more corrupt than Bush,anybody will be an improvement over him.” Boy was I ever wrong on that one major big time.I had no idea at the time he was a Kenyon fraud or I never would have cheered him on. He lied to the people that he would reverse all of Bushs dreconian policys,he not only contiuned them but he EXPANDED what Bush got started.Obama was for sure the most corrupt president in history with Bush a very close second.
I got two of Lang keys shills pissed over this truth so all the proof in the world I told the truth.lol

Yawns....

View attachment 500316

No scandals during the Obama administration. You'd think Americans would admire that.

View attachment 500316

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
Even the Huffington Post recognizes that there were at leat three scandals during the Obama era.
**********​
**********​
You soooooooooo much schooled the sockpuppet shill from Langley.lol

Forum List

Back