Trump used the DOJ to investigate members of Congress, their families and even a minor child.

...... no way in hell on the face of the planet would they come back here and take all these ass beatings they get from us for FREE,no way,not happening ,......
An excellent point. :auiqs.jpg: I see what you mean. It does seem unlikely anyone would keep up that shit 24/7 without reimbursement. For me, the sign of an idiot or shill is the one who blames it all on the Republicans or on the Democrats - or the leftists or the rightists, etc. It means nothing. Just someone's lips flapping with a shallow agenda that they don't even understand themselves.

NY. Times. Nope.
The thug Trump ‘presidency.’
Trump's mistake was he wasn't a thug. If he had done right he would have been the dictator all the communists said he was.
Trump was a thug and criminal; his ‘administration’ was corrupt, incompetent, and lawless.
Why you might be old King George describing George Washington.
Ya sure. Meanwhile Trump gets away with strong arming his political enemies only a matter of time before democrats do it to Republicans. So ya look forward to others using the DOJ as their personal army to strike fear to the other side.

Trump did near-fatal damage to the rule of law through his abuse of the Department of Justice.
Again, the way to keep this from happening in the future is to not vote for Republicans for president.
That’s funny. Apparently you’re unaware of all the spying on world leaders and journalists committed by Ears.

You do know he is a democrat, right?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::woohoo::woohoo:

Ya sure. Meanwhile Trump gets away with strong arming his political enemies only a matter of time before democrats do it to Republicans. So ya look forward to others using the DOJ as their personal army to strike fear to the other side.
So US politics was as clean as a whistle before Trump came along. Trump was the best president since Bush cheated his way into the white house.

..... nobody can be more corrupt than Bush,anybody will be an improvement over him.” .....
I don't think anyone since Johnson has been as bad as Bush. Johnson and Bush were the worst presidents the US has ever had .... and there have been some really bad ones!
Obama was much worse.....but Biden is putting them all to shame.
Obama said....'Trump is pretty good at fucking things up, isn't he?', and Biden just said "HOLD MY BEER!!"

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

This was pure and simply an abuse of power.
Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.
Pelosi would have impeached Trump if he had asked the DOJ to conduct any investigation of any type.
If it turns out that Trump did direct the DOJ, what would you say?
Did you miss the detail about the leaking of classified information? Allow me to refresh your memory of the early months of Trump's presidency. We were seeing leaks of sensitive, even classified information, DAILY. BTW, that's a criminal act. The two assholes he had investigated did the same thing themselves against Republicans. Cry me a river...
I’m well aware of the leaks. What’s your point?

Does anyone remember this viral moment? Says it all.

Did anyone review the evidence that was given to support the report?

The courts haven't on audits. They refuse to see the evidence to make any kind of determination.

It's amazing how alike the two parties are, and how stupid people are not to know that.

the democrats can they will continue to impeach Trump until Hell freezes over.
Good. He's a shitstain on American history.
Yet enough Americans disagree with you, that he could be re-elected. Hell... he could be indicted, tried, convicted, and be incarcerated and he might still beat your candidate in 2024. That is how messed up Biden's regime is going to be. IF the country doesn't collapse economically, we'll still see chaos, homelessness, millions of illegals overrunning the border and Blutopias burning long before 2024.
If he did win, your party would use the military to take control of DC before they allowed him to be seated in the Oval office again. How does that make you feel? I mean, are you okay with feeling so morally superior that you're willing to crush the other half of America to have your way?
If the country doesn’t collapse economically?!?! Have you paid attention to how we are doing economically? We are kicking ass. Change the station, you’re being told lies

Yet enough Americans disagree with you, that he could be re-elected. Hell... he could be indicted, tried, convicted, and be incarcerated and he might still beat your candidate in 2024. That is how messed up Biden's regime is going to be. IF the country doesn't collapse economically, we'll still see chaos, homelessness, millions of illegals overrunning the border and Blutopias burning long before 2024.
If he did win, your party would use the military to take control of DC before they allowed him to be seated in the Oval office again. How does that make you feel? I mean, are you okay with feeling so morally superior that you're willing to crush the other half of America to have your way?
If the country doesn’t collapse economically?!?! Have you paid attention to how we are doing economically? We are kicking ass. Change the station, you’re being told lies
Eh... The dollar is ... Going down the toilet bowl... Fifteen dollars an hour as a minimum wage across the country is actually seeming to be viable within a couple years.

I don't think anyone since Johnson has been as bad as Bush. Johnson and Bush were the worst presidents the US has ever had .... and there have been some really bad ones!
Obama said....'Trump is pretty good at fucking things up, isn't he?', and Biden just said "HOLD MY BEER!!"
I am sure you'd never be able to convince me that Obama was worse than Bush.

Worse for the country....yes.
I wonder how many people have died so far because of what he did.
How many people in the Middle-East have died because he armed ISIS and caused wars in Libya and Syria...which led to the Arab Spring and the flooding of Europe with Syrian refugees?
I wonder how many people have died because of the money he paid the Wuhan Institute of Virology to help them create COVID-19?
I wonder how many people will eventually die from Critical Race Theory?

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

This was pure and simply an abuse of power.
1)TRUMP is not the DOJ, you lied in your title, the article says DOJ and nothing about Trump ordering it.
2)you don't know how the DOJ works, people who notice the "illegal" leaks occuring decide to investigate, and or individuals file formal complaints and DOJ investigates through the people informing of the crime.
3)the media and propaganda brigade like yourself has the nerve to imply Improprieties of the investigation of known leak problems at that time, and ironically doing your accusations during the Biden administration FBI investigating the IRS billionaire tax return leaks-doh!
=admitting investigation of unlawful leaks is normal and typical.

Last edited:
So US politics was as clean as a whistle before Trump came along. Trump was the best president since Bush cheated his way into the white house.
Lol, ya sure there sparky.

Worse for the country....yes.
I wonder how many people have died so far because of what he did.
How many people in the Middle-East have died because he armed ISIS and caused wars in Libya and Syria...which led to the Arab Spring and the flooding of Europe with Syrian refugees?
I wonder how many people have died because of the money he paid the Wuhan Institute of Virology to help them create COVID-19?
I wonder how many people will eventually die from Critical Race Theory?
I can tell you that Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon and Bush murdered and tortured millions of innocent men, women, and children by pure lies about the American presence in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Irak. ILLEGAL WARS. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. CRIMES AGAINST THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS RULES. No ... you will never convince me that Obama was worse than those bastards.

Lol, ya sure there sparky.
Yes I am, bunko.

Eh... The dollar is ... Going down the toilet bowl... Fifteen dollars an hour as a minimum wage across the country is actually seeming to be viable within a couple years.
What metric do you use to determine the value of the dollar?

Sounds exactly similar to what Obama did during the years 2009 to 2017 of his tenure without the use of subpoenas.
Just how many journalists and Repiblican Congress persons were investigatering not to mention the IRS investigations of 501c3 groups.

Just ask Lois Lerner and John Koskinen...

**********​
**********​
What Republican congresscritter did Obama DoJ investigate?

New Topics

Forum List

Back