Trump used the DOJ to investigate members of Congress, their families and even a minor child.

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

This was pure and simply an abuse of power.
Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.
The rot starts at the head. Thees DOJ activities were unheard of in the US. These were third world authoritarian tactics.
After what Obama and his alledged super highly corrupted, and highly compromised administration indirectly set up for the future (IOW's to fundamentally change this nation against the majorities will), that which included things like turning this nation back in to being highly segregated by race with stuff like this (CRT) now, and the indirectly killing of innocent cop's and/or calling for it through the sham organisation called BLM inc, undermining everything the nation built that was acceptable by all American's, and trying to place the likes of a Hilary into the white house for corruptable purposes, but here you are trying to convince us with your garbage that Trump was the issue ?????????????? Rotflmbo.

Trump was dealing with some heavy crap created by Obama and company, so of course his administration was fighting fire with fire in an unprecedented way, but we know why and what happened, so take your hypocrisy or bullcrap somewhere else, because we aren't this dumb to believe anything leftist spew these days. Quoting compromised biased media source's ain't working anymore either, because the nation sees the media complicity in it all, especially with this CRT bullcrap being pushed into the school curriculum now.

America is now fighting back passionately and legally, so the judge's will be busy against the title wave of case's that are coming, and hopefully they will do the right thing or this nation is going to crumble under the weight of it all finally.

Keep waking up America, keep waking up !!!

Obama did not leave any "heavy crap" behind him. It is not "America" that is "fighting back," it just one group that does not represent the entire nation of a highly diverse population of some 330 million people.

You're FOS, as usual.
"Obama was the most corrupt president in history".
I can just FEEL IT.
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Thank you for putting it into proper perspective. I really, really, really, really, really hate it when people scream "racist!" the moment anyone who has the slightest tan is criticized for anything at all, but ........ I can think of no other president who's been accused of being foreign-born with a fake birth certificate, la-de-da de-da. Understand me, I do not like Obama but to say he was "the most corrupt president in history". Jesus! Now, I'm not saying that anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist, why shoot I'd have to call myself a racist too, but I am saying that the ground from where all the BS about his birth-place, his nationality, etc. is founded on racism.
Totally false,the easily most corrupt president ever with bush being a close second to him which has been proven in spades has nothing g to do with racism on this Kenyon fraud president.because whats not quite as well known because he did not become potus is they were saying as well that McCain was not in born in the states as well.had McCain become president,it would have been widely talked about in him as well. The othe presidents were not accused of it because unlike with Obama,there was not massive evidence thst they wrote born in another country like there was on Obama.
Of course Obama was the most corrupt president ever.

I can "feel" it from Mar a Lago.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Thank you for putting it into proper perspective. I really, really, really, really, really hate it when people scream "racist!" the moment anyone who has the slightest tan is criticized for anything at all, but ........ I can think of no other president who's been accused of being foreign-born with a fake birth certificate, la-de-da de-da. Understand me, I do not like Obama but to say he was "the most corrupt president in history". Jesus! Now, I'm not saying that anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist, why shoot I'd have to call myself a racist too, but I am saying that the ground from where all the BS about his birth-place, his nationality, etc. is founded on racism.
It's how Trumpers roll.

April 7 2011
Real estate tycoon Donald Trump said Thursday he has doubts about whether President Obama was born in the United States and has sent investigators to Hawaii looking for answers.

The "Celebrity Apprentice" star has shot up in the polls as a potential GOP nominee, in part because of his questions about whether Obama is constitutionally allowed to be president if he doesn't prove he is a natural-born citizen of the United States.

"I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump told NBC's "Today" show on Thursday.

10 years later? ....................................STILL crickets.
Still doesn't change on who started it all, but you ignore that fact don't you ??
WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.
The rot starts at the head. Thees DOJ activities were unheard of in the US. These were third world authoritarian tactics.
After what Obama and his alledged super highly corrupted, and highly compromised administration indirectly set up for the future (IOW's to fundamentally change this nation against the majorities will), that which included things like turning this nation back in to being highly segregated by race with stuff like this (CRT) now, and the indirectly killing of innocent cop's and/or calling for it through the sham organisation called BLM inc, undermining everything the nation built that was acceptable by all American's, and trying to place the likes of a Hilary into the white house for corruptable purposes, but here you are trying to convince us with your garbage that Trump was the issue ?????????????? Rotflmbo.

Trump was dealing with some heavy crap created by Obama and company, so of course his administration was fighting fire with fire in an unprecedented way, but we know why and what happened, so take your hypocrisy or bullcrap somewhere else, because we aren't this dumb to believe anything leftist spew these days. Quoting compromised biased media source's ain't working anymore either, because the nation sees the media complicity in it all, especially with this CRT bullcrap being pushed into the school curriculum now.

America is now fighting back passionately and legally, so the judge's will be busy against the title wave of case's that are coming, and hopefully they will do the right thing or this nation is going to crumble under the weight of it all finally.

Keep waking up America, keep waking up !!!

Obama did not leave any "heavy crap" behind him. It is not "America" that is "fighting back," it just one group that does not represent the entire nation of a highly diverse population of some 330 million people.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
Totally false,the easily most corrupt president ever with bush being a close second to him which has been proven in spades has nothing g to do with racism on this Kenyon fraud president.because whats not quite as well known because he did not become potus is they were saying as well that McCain was not in born in the states as well.had McCain become president,it would have been widely talked about in him as well. The othe presidents were not accused of it because unlike with Obama,there was not massive evidence thst they wrote born in another country like there was on Obama.

Oh you mean the place where Obama's character and life's work would have never allowed him to move too ???? You people are such gullible idiot's.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
So Hillary is racist then, because she is the one who started the whole birther thing when she was trying to beat Obama to the Whitehouse. It was such a powerful attempt, that it kept politician's wondering for year's as to whether it was true or not.
Only those on the right.

Some people still believe the FBI vetting process.

Trumpers or anyone ese can't prove Hillary or her campaign had anything to do with the birther issue.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
So Hillary is racist then, because she is the one who started the whole birther thing when she was trying to beat Obama to the Whitehouse. It was such a powerful attempt, that it kept politician's wondering for year's as to whether it was true or not.
Only those on the right.

Trumpers or anyone ese can't prove Hillary or her campaign had anything to do with the birther issue.
Wow, it's already been proven bud, maybe you should wake up from that drunk your on, because the opposition research from the Hillary campaign was already proven in reports by media etc, unless you are just ignoring it for biased political reason's.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.

Oh you mean the place where Obama's character and life's work would have never allowed him to move too ???? You people are such gullible idiot's.
"Character and life's work"?

They never wanted the orange, grifter in Palm Beach.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
Only those on the right.

Wow, it's already been proven bud, maybe you should wake up from that drunk your on, because the opposition research from the Hillary campaign was already proven in reports by media etc, unless you are just ignoring it for biased political reason's.
Then prove it, ONE article with a quote from Hillary or her campaign.

You're asking for "a quote from Hillary"?

Hilary.gif

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
It's how Trumpers roll. ........................
I don't "roll" like that and I am more in favour of Trump than any of the opposition.

You're asking for "a quote from Hillary"?

View attachment 500758
Or anyone in her campaign.
That's what Trump was saying.

Trump has repeatedly claimed that Clinton began the whole issue in the first place. Trump said "Hillary is a birther" in February 2015 at CPAC, tweeted that "she was all in" in September 2015, and said "she brought it up years before it was brought up by me" on CNN in May 2016. The morning of his press conference, Trump brought it up again on Fox Business.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
I don't "roll" like that and I am more in favour of Trump than any of the opposition.
Maybe, YOU don't but there are a lot that do.
They never condemn him for it either.

If you ask the question, "What time is it?"

TRUMP
will look at his watch and tell you what time it is.
BIDEN will ask his advisers what he should say.
HILLARY will refuse to answer the question.

What does it prove? It proves that Trump has fewer strings attached to him and that I trust him more than Biden, Hillary, Obama, and Bill. Trump is knowledgeable while the others have no knowledge at all. We are not talking about saints here because there are none but Trump is the most honest and most intelligent of them all. Simply put Trump is truly the lesser of evils in Washington.

TRUMP

What does it prove? It proves that Trump has fewer strings attached to him and that I trust him more than Biden, Hillary, Obama, and Bill. Trump is knowledgeable while the others have no knowledge at all. We are not talking about saints here because there are none but Trump is the most honest and most intelligent of them all. Simply put Trump is truly the lesser of evils in Washington.
Trump would get the big hand and the little hand mixed up, then lie about it.

"Trump is the most honest and most intelligent of them all".

The dumbest, most corrupt politician, let alone president we ever had.

I read it in The NY Times, it must be true!

We’ll file that under RUSSIA COLLUSION

TRUMP

Trump would get the big hand and the little hand mixed up, then lie about it.

"Trump is the most honest and most intelligent of them all".

The dumbest, most corrupt politician, let alone president we ever had.
Clearly Biden told Trump to hold his beer.

Well that is the DOJ's job is to investigate all of those who are lurking in the shadows around the President. Especially those who looks liked they are suspicious characters, that are looking like throw-backs from the Mod-squad.

06.gif

Forum List

Back