Trump used the DOJ to investigate members of Congress, their families and even a minor child.

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

This was pure and simply an abuse of power.
Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.
Pelosi would have impeached Trump if he had asked the DOJ to conduct any investigation of any type.
:thankusmile: As always,the Trump and America haters get exposed for their lies and their trolling,:thup: you,Leo,and tipsycat lover exposed the lies of this shill.well done.:yes_text12:
I've often wondered if the term "shill" is being used out of context but in this case, I think you probably got it right.

This one of the most scary revelations about the misconduct of and his administration to come out so far, using our top law-enforcement agency to hunt for dirt on members of Congress for purely political reasons.

It will take years and millions of dollars to ferret out all of the corruption of the trump team.

No wonder that the republicans have a history of using every trick in the book to avoid any of them having to testify under oath in front of the American people.
Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.

The OP, can he ever tell the truth?

Me..what the hell does Obama have to do with this story? LOL.Can’t you stay on topic for one post!
Obama spied on reporters from the New York Times I believe...

I am pretty sure most presidents in the modern day tried to spy on reporters...

And they do it because there is no price to pay for it
Obama is the only president that was caught spying on them.

Obama spied on everyone. Anyone that pissed him off got a visit from the FBI or the IRS. Two IRS agents showed up at my wife's business and did an audit on her for a week....and I believe the only reason they didn't close our doors is because she's black just like they were.

In his last 3 years in office Obama replaced every retiring civil service employee in the exchanges and in supply with either a black or a foreign born replacement. He rarely, if ever, hired a white American born citizen.

He was the most corrupt and paranoid POTUS in history.....and also one of the most racist POTUS we've ever had including Andrew Jackson and LBJ.
WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.
All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

Pelosi would have impeached Trump if he had asked the DOJ to conduct any investigation of any type.
:thankusmile: As always,the Trump and America haters get exposed for their lies and their trolling,:thup: you,Leo,and tipsycat lover exposed the lies of this shill.well done.:yes_text12:
I've often wondered if the term "shill" is being used out of context but in this case, I think you probably got it right.
when they have to LIE to try and save face when they know they are losing an argument and cannot refute facts and won’t adddress them ignoring them,then you KNOW they are paid shills.Slade is one and many others have penetrated this site as well. The way you can tell is the ones who just vote because of the party instead of the person,instead of lying to try and save face,they run off knowing they are stumped and cannot refute the evidence instead of lying about it.one of the mods here is even a paid shill the fact this one lies all the time when they cannot refute the evidence.

when they have to LIE to try and save face when they know they are losing an argument and cannot refute facts and won’t adddress them ignoring them,then you KNOW they are paid shills.Slade is one and many others have penetrated this site as well. The way you can tell is the ones who just vote because of the party instead of the person,instead of lying to try and save face,they run off knowing they are stumped and cannot refute the evidence instead of lying about it.one of the mods here is even a paid shill the fact this one lies all the time.
Yes, I think that's a pretty good sign that they are shilling. Whether or not they are being paid isn't so important to know because I am certain that most paid shills start out as internet wanna-be "shillies" hoping to be discovered and if they are consistent enough I guess they'll end up on the payroll.

Ps. I'll have to take a closer look at this Slade fellow.

This one of the most scary revelations about the misconduct of and his administration to come out so far, using our top law-enforcement agency to hunt for dirt on members of Congress for purely political reasons.

It will take years and millions of dollars to ferret out all of the corruption of the trump team.

No wonder that the republicans have a history of using every trick in the book to avoid any of them having to testify under oath in front of the American people.

This shill here needs to change her sentence to read “it will take years and millions of dollars to ferret out all of the corruption of the OBAMA team.” What a dumbass.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh and I have said a zillion times here both parties are corrupt and one in the same and trump is not part of that corrupt system so that would apply to his pal and lover Bush as well.

Last edited:
when they have to LIE to try and save face when they know they are losing an argument and cannot refute facts and won’t adddress them ignoring them,then you KNOW they are paid shills.Slade is one and many others have penetrated this site as well. The way you can tell is the ones who just vote because of the party instead of the person,instead of lying to try and save face,they run off knowing they are stumped and cannot refute the evidence instead of lying about it.one of the mods here is even a paid shill the fact this one lies all the time.
Yes, I think that's a pretty good sign that they are shilling. Whether or not they are being paid isn't so important to know because I am certain that most paid shills start out as internet wanna-be "shillies" hoping to be discovered and if they are consistent enough I guess they'll end up on the payroll.

Take a look at all the ones on here that have lied,for the most part,4 out of five are shills,they lied in their posts.oh and there is no doubt they are getting paid to troll here,no way in hell on the face of the planet would they come back here and take all these ass beatings they get from us for FREE,no way,not happening,there is as much a chance they would come back for all these ass beatings for FREE as much a chance of a snowball staying cold in hell.:biggrin: Btw I am on a tablet now so I can’t send a link so check your pm tomorrow on something I want to send you.

"Trump administration officials subpoenaed Apple for data on accounts belonging to at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, congressional aides and their family members to find who was behind the leaks of classified information. Prosecutors under former Attorney General Jeff Sessions were looking to identify sources who were speaking to members of the media about contact between Trump associates and Russia.

The investigations ultimately did not connect the Intelligence Committee to any leaks; however, Sessions's successor William Barr later revived the investigation. The DOJ under the Trump administration also sought the phone and email records of various reporters from CNN, The New York Times and The Washington Post - [ no evidence of leak sources were found]."

So 6 months into the Biden admin and they get exposed for using the DOJ to unlawfully seize communications from members of Congress and the press...Not even Nixon used the DOJ to do that -- the DOJ even spied on the children of Congressional staff members to so-call "search for leaks" -- yea right......We all know they were going after Congress members for political reasons....seems Biden's DOJ were only spying on Dems and lib reporters but I am sure they went after Conservatives too...

To further illustrate just how corrupt Biden's DOJ is -- they placed a gag order on news outlets like the New York Times preventing reporters from even knowing they were having the communications seized. Biden and the DOJ allowed this to go on for 6 months and he is just now owning up to it?? Obama did the same thing back in 2013....Who is going to be punished for this at the DOJ?? Why isn't the Attorney General in jail right now?? Or at the very least, why hasn't his law license been revoked?
Lets see if I have this right. You are all flustered and upset that the DOJ was looking for leaks. But it never bothered you when 44 had reporters emails, computers and other personal possessions and information grabbed. Is it because of the color or is it because of party? Do you even understand that you fail?
He must be like sealybozo,because it’s the party.he won’t look at the evidence of obamas corruption and lies about his corruption is what sealybozo does. Like someone else just said,Obama was much more of a racist and bigot and got far more power crazy the longer he stayed in office,he nailed it. :thup:

Last edited:
View attachment 500124

Amen!
It’s not just Trump – we saw the same criminality and corruption in the Bush DOJ.

With Republican administrations come criminality and corruption.

"Trump administration officials subpoenaed Apple for data on accounts belonging to at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, congressional aides and their family members to find who was behind the leaks of classified information. Prosecutors under former Attorney General Jeff Sessions were looking to identify sources who were speaking to members of the media about contact between Trump associates and Russia.

The investigations ultimately did not connect the Intelligence Committee to any leaks; however, Sessions's successor William Barr later revived the investigation. The DOJ under the Trump administration also sought the phone and email records of various reporters from CNN, The New York Times and The Washington Post - [ no evidence of leak sources were found]."

So 6 months into the Biden admin and they get exposed for using the DOJ to unlawfully seize communications from members of Congress and the press...Not even Nixon used the DOJ to do that -- the DOJ even spied on the children of Congressional staff members to so-call "search for leaks" -- yea right......We all know they were going after Congress members for political reasons....seems Biden's DOJ were only spying on Dems and lib reporters but I am sure they went after Conservatives too...

To further illustrate just how corrupt Biden's DOJ is -- they placed a gag order on news outlets like the New York Times preventing reporters from even knowing they were having the communications seized. Biden and the DOJ allowed this to go on for 6 months and he is just now owning up to it?? Obama did the same thing back in 2013....Who is going to be punished for this at the DOJ?? Why isn't the Attorney General in jail right now?? Or at the very least, why hasn't his law license been revoked?
Lets see if I have this right. You are all flustered and upset that the DOJ was looking for leaks. But it never bothered you when 44 had reporters emails, computers and other personal possessions and information grabbed. Is it because of the color or is it because of party? Do you even understand that you fail?
He must be like sealybozo,because it’s the party he won’t look at the evidence of obamas corruption. Like someone else just said,Obama was much more of a racist and bigot and got far more power crazy the longer he stayed in office,he nailed it. :thup:

Pity you don't know the difference between a person with character and principles and one who has none.

Me..what the hell does Obama have to do with this story? LOL.Can’t you stay on topic for one post!

Obama spied on everyone. Anyone that pissed him off got a visit from the FBI or the IRS. Two IRS agents showed up at my wife's business and did an audit on her for a week....and I believe the only reason they didn't close our doors is because she's black just like they were.

In his last 3 years in office Obama replaced every retiring civil service employee in the exchanges and in supply with either a black or a foreign born replacement. He rarely, if ever, hired a white American born citizen.

He was the most corrupt and paranoid POTUS in history.....and also one of the most racist POTUS we've ever had including Andrew Jackson and LBJ.

when they have to LIE to try and save face when they know they are losing an argument and cannot refute facts and won’t adddress them ignoring them,then you KNOW they are paid shills.Slade is one and many others have penetrated this site as well. The way you can tell is the ones who just vote because of the party instead of the person,instead of lying to try and save face,they run off knowing they are stumped and cannot refute the evidence instead of lying about it.one of the mods here is even a paid shill the fact this one lies all the time when they cannot refute the evidence.

When you all look stupid and dishonest you always claim some poster is getting paid or works at Langley. Its hilliarious.

So very true.just wondering,are you black as well.would be funny if you are knowing someone black hates Obama on here.lol if not,I assume your wife then hates Obama as well correct? Yeah you ain’t kidding on LBJ,he always used the N word as president and was a supporter of the klu klux klan. That info was kept a secret from the public back then from the msm media.Man you ain’t kidding,Obama was indeed the most corrupt president in history.

When he first got in office I thought to myself “well he at least cannot be worse than bush or more corrupt than he is,nobody can be more corrupt than Bush,anybody will be an improvement over him.” Boy was I ever wrong on that one major big time.I had no idea at the time he was a Kenyon fraud or I never would have cheered him on. He lied to the people that he would reverse all of Bushs dreconian policys,he not only contiuned them but he EXPANDED what Bush got started.Obama was for sure the most corrupt president in history with Bush a very close second.

So very true.just wondering,are you black as well.would be funny if you are knowing someone black hates Obama on here.lol if not,I assume your wife then hates Obama as well correct? Yeah you ain’t kidding on LBJ,he always used the N word as president and was a supporter of the klu klux klan. That info was kept a secret from the public back then from the msm media.Man you ain’t kidding,Obama was indeed the most corrupt president in history.

When he first got in office I thought to myself “well he at least cannot be worse than bush or more corrupt than he is,nobody can be more corrupt than Bush,anybody will be an improvement over him.” Boy was I ever wrong on that one major big time.I had no idea at the time he was a Kenyon fraud or I never would have cheered him on. He lied to the people that he would reverse all of Bushs dreconian policys,he not only contiuned them but he EXPANDED what Bush got started.Obama was for sure the most corrupt president in history with Bush a very close second.
Yawns....

O_.008.obma (50).jpg

Yawns....

View attachment 500316

No scandals during the Obama administration. You'd think Americans would admire that.

View attachment 500316

You're FOS, as usual.

"Obama was the most corrupt president in history".

I can just FEEL IT.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

This shill here needs to change her sentence to read “it will take years and millions of dollars to ferret out all of the corruption of the OBAMA team.” What a dumbass.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh and I have said a zillion times here both parties are corrupt and one in the same and trump is not part of that corrupt system so that would apply to his pal and lover Bush as well.

o_-008-obma-50-jpg.500316

Yawns....

View attachment 500316

No scandals during the Obama administration. You'd think Americans would admire that.

View attachment 500316
One way to highlight how full of crap Trumpers are when they clutch their pearls and talk about how corrupt Obama was is by reminding them of the things they called scandals in Obama's first year in office - then compare it to Trump's first year...

Like Obama putting gourmet mustard on his burger...giving his wife a fist bump...wearing a tan suit...these were LITERAL SCANDALS for Trumpers back then....

Yawns....

View attachment 500316

View attachment 500316
One way to highlight how full of crap Trumpers are when they clutch their pearls and talk about how corrupt Obama was is by reminding them of the things they called scandals in Obama's first year in office - then compare it to Trump's first year...

Like Obama putting gourmet mustard on his burger...giving his wife a fist bump...wearing a tan suit...these were LITERAL SCANDALS for Trumpers back then....

In NBC interview, Putin calls Trump 'colorful' but says he ...
11 hours ago · Russian President Vladimir Putin, in an exclusive interview Friday with NBC News, called former President Donald Trump a "colorful individual" and said he can work with President Joe Biden.

Yawns....

View attachment 500316
Yawn as in you failed to counter anything I said,this ain’t from an alternative news site,this is another disinformstion propaganda piece from the CIA controlled me you stupid fuck dumbass troll. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh and all the proof of that is that one of USMBs most biggest stupid fuck lying trolls from Langley smoking op loves this propaganda post. proves it,misera le Gail America hater.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Your propaganda is indeed a yawn that is correct.:up:

Yawns....

View attachment 500316
Yawns as in you failed to counter anything I said,this ain’t from an alternative news site,this is another disinformstion propaganda piece from the CIA controlled me you stupid fuck dumbass troll. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh and all the proof of that is that one of USMBs most biggest stupid fuck lying trolls from Langley loves that,proves it,misera le Gail America hater.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Your propaganda is indeed a yawn that is correct.:up:
Can we just move on?

When will the lizard people be exposed?

Yawns....

View attachment 500316

View attachment 500316

The shills from Langley srethe only loving your babble,you have evaded all the facts we have taken you to school on that Obama ran the most corrupt criminal organization in the world,total failure as always shill. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Man you sure are getting desperate with your desperate hail Mary’s evading our facts. :rofl: :lmao:

Forum List

Back