Trump Unleashed

Democrats’ dangerous game of impeaching President Trump despite lacking the votes to remove him from office has backfired on them. Trump gained political strength from his acquittal in the Senate, just in time to boost his campaign for reelection.

Trump’s first act was to remove the Deep State bureaucrats who started it all, including the subordinate Ukrainian-born Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, whom Trump rightly called “very insubordinate” for going outside the chain of command on foreign policy. Trump also removed Col. Vindman’s identical twin brother Yevgeny from his powerful position on the National Security Council, and he recalled Gordon Sondland, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union.

Those firings were a no-brainer, but Trump didn’t stop there. Top Trump officials are rolling out a series of actions to combat the growing epidemic of sanctuary policies by Democrat-ruled states, counties, and cities which try to shelter illegal aliens from deportation by federal authorities.

At 5 p.m. on February 5 – virtually the exact moment that Trump was being acquitted by the Senate – the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) published an official notice that New York residents are no longer eligible to participate in the trusted traveler programs known as Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST. These federal programs depend on state driver’s license data.

Trump Unleashed

BJ - Hey Dems - Failed Coup attempts rarely (ok, never) end well.

Trump is Da Man!!!

For the record I do not believe the Zelensky call was pay for play. But it would have been if he said, make something up about the Bidens.

Pay for play usually involves actual contracts and services, just added value to certain parties.

The Ukraine thing was at worst a bid of quid pro quo, and that is how international relations have been handled since The Peace of Westphalia.

I disagree. He asked about factual events that happened. Never said "me" or "my campaign". Said "we" and "our country". Words matter.
They sure do. "Do me a favor" while billions of aid is not in the mail.

NEVER said "me". EVER.

Why do you lie?
Are you attempting another "would" means "wouldn't" argument?
If it were concern for corruption and the good of the country, Trump's insistent question about whether Zelensky had made the ANNOUNCEMENT (not the investigation) before releasing the aid is perfectly clear. Trump was looking for a free smear campaign.

He said "we" and "our country". Nothing wrong with that. He did not ask Zelensky to fabricate anything. Burisma corruption happened. He said this on an open phone call and said Barr would contact him. He wasn't trying to hide anything. Biden also sucks and is getting creamed in NH and Iowa. He is not even a true political opponent.

No impeached President has ever been removed. I don't blame Congress for refusing to turn a blind eye, again, to the President's unethical actions. Your hope that it somehow stirred up sympathy for Trump is wishful thinking.

What unethical actions? We're all still waiting.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

It is fortunately not up to me to teach you what is right and wrong. You know what he did; it's bad enough without you being disingenuous.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot."

You do not know right from wrong, only what you are told.

I know what he did. It was well within the scope of his authority, and political candidacy does not protect one from criminal investigation.
Think what you want.

No, that's what Democrats do. I deal in fact, whether I like it or not.

Forum List

Back