Trump Unleashed

No impeached President has ever been removed. I don't blame Congress for refusing to turn a blind eye, again, to the President's unethical actions. Your hope that it somehow stirred up sympathy for Trump is wishful thinking.

What unethical actions? We're all still waiting.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

It is fortunately not up to me to teach you what is right and wrong. You know what he did; it's bad enough without you being disingenuous.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot."

You do not know right from wrong, only what you are told.

I know what he did. It was well within the scope of his authority, and political candidacy does not protect one from criminal investigation.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

It is fortunately not up to me to teach you what is right and wrong. You know what he did; it's bad enough without you being disingenuous.
Ethics is subjective. What he did was not illegal and certainly not unethical IMO.

I don't think ethics are subjective, I think the application of viewpoints on ethics, and prosecution for breaching those ethics are subjective.
Really? Some people consider premarital sex unethical some consider gays to be unethical. Others don’t care. Ethics are subjective.

I think that's more about morality than ethics, but this is the type of debate that often revolves around semantics.

A person's ethics are not subjective, how society sees them might be.

And there is a question of tolerating unethical behavior. "Pay for play" may be recognized as unethical by a person who has no issues with breaking said ethics.

Pay for play is unethical IMO.

Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

Ethics is subjective. What he did was not illegal and certainly not unethical IMO.

I don't think ethics are subjective, I think the application of viewpoints on ethics, and prosecution for breaching those ethics are subjective.
Really? Some people consider premarital sex unethical some consider gays to be unethical. Others don’t care. Ethics are subjective.

I think that's more about morality than ethics, but this is the type of debate that often revolves around semantics.

And there is a question of tolerating unethical behavior. "Pay for play" may be recognized as unethical by a person who has no issues with breaking said ethics.

100% it is. The issue is some people don't think its that big a deal, that it is the reward for holding a position of power.

No impeached President has ever been removed. I don't blame Congress for refusing to turn a blind eye, again, to the President's unethical actions. Your hope that it somehow stirred up sympathy for Trump is wishful thinking.
His approval rating was at its peak so it did something...if you want him out...vote him out.
I'm only voting if I actually like the candidate this year. Otherwise I'm staying home in protest.

100% it is. The issue is some people don't think its that big a deal, that it is the reward for holding a position of power.

For the record I do not believe the Zelensky call was pay for play. But it would have been if he said, make something up about the Bidens.

His approval rating was at its peak so it did something...if you want him out...vote him out.
I'm only voting if I actually like the candidate this year. Otherwise I'm staying home in protest.

Which is your right! I did that during the Romney - Obama election. Well I voted just for neither of them. I wrote in Tom Brady.

For the record I do not believe the Zelensky call was pay for play. But it would have been if he said, make something up about the Bidens.

Pay for play usually involves actual contracts and services, just added value to certain parties.

The Ukraine thing was at worst a bid of quid pro quo, and that is how international relations have been handled since The Peace of Westphalia.

Pay for play usually involves actual contracts and services, just added value to certain parties.

The Ukraine thing was at worst a bid of quid pro quo, and that is how international relations have been handled since The Peace of Westphalia.

I disagree. He asked about factual events that happened. Never said "me" or "my campaign". Said "we" and "our country". Words matter.

I disagree. He asked about factual events that happened. Never said "me" or "my campaign". Said "we" and "our country". Words matter.

As I said, "at worst". I don't think it makes it to that point either.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

TRANSLATION: "I cannot."

You do not know right from wrong, only what you are told.

I know what he did. It was well within the scope of his authority, and political candidacy does not protect one from criminal investigation.
Think what you want. You're wrong. I don't need anyone to tell me what is right and wrong; my parents taught me properly.

They sure do. "Do me a favor" while billions of aid is not in the mail.

You have to know that Biden was little more than an after thought.
The discussion was about past corruption
Past Corrupters who might still be their ( Ukraine version of Obama holdover)

You are simply willfully uninformed and the sad part is you have no interest in being informed.

NEVER said "me". EVER.

Why do you lie?

No President was ever impeached without proof of wrongdoing before.

No President was reelected after an impeachment before.

The fact is, at least according to polls, that Trump is much more popular than before the hoax impeachment.

Trumps New Hamshire vite total was nearly 3 times Obama's reelection total.

The Hate and Spite Democrats Democrats threw at Trump hit themselves in the face.

Perhaps they might gave helped MAGA.
No, and no President will be reelected after an impeachment. Historically, their party loses in the next election. This had nothing to do with hate and spite, just Trump's wrongdoing. You elected a thug; now live with the consequences.

The fact is, at least according to polls, that Trump is much more popular than before the hoax impeachment.

The Hate and Spite Democrats Democrats threw at Trump hit themselves in the face.

No, and no President will be reelected after an impeachment. Historically, their party loses in the next election. This had nothing to do with hate and spite, just Trump's wrongdoing. You elected a thug; now live with the consequences.

But his approval rating skyrocketed during impeachment.
That's the consequences that we all will live with.

That "thug" is on our side. Sometimes you need a thug to fight other thugs.

NEVER said "me". EVER.

Why do you lie?
Are you attempting another "would" means "wouldn't" argument?
If it were concern for corruption and the good of the country, Trump's insistent question about whether Zelensky had made the ANNOUNCEMENT (not the investigation) before releasing the aid is perfectly clear. Trump was looking for a free smear campaign.

Refusing to turn a blind eye?

Of course no President has ever been removed, so why would the Democrats impeach, other than to placate their lunatic left?
BECAUSE TRUMP GOT CAUGHT PULLING A TRUE CHEATING ARM TWISTING PIECE OF WORK AND HE DESERVED IT.

TYPING IN ALL CAPS DOESN"T MAKE YOU RIGHT.
NO BUT IT MAKES ME LOUD

NEVER said "me". EVER.

Why do you lie?
Are you attempting another "would" means "wouldn't" argument?
If it were concern for corruption and the good of the country, Trump's insistent question about whether Zelensky had made the ANNOUNCEMENT (not the investigation) before releasing the aid is perfectly clear. Trump was looking for a free smear campaign.

simply uninformed.

Forum List

Back