Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

It was a sucker question by a radical leftie pretending to be a journalist and Trump should know better and only take softball questions like Hillary does. Any Trump qualified the answer "if abortion was illegal". Since lefties want to send Christians to jail for refusing to bake a freaking wedding cake for sodomites, shouldn't there be punishment for taking a life if it is against the law?

Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

Why is it a loaded question? If abortion is murder, someone is the murderer.

Who is the murderer?

Oh it's murder, that you need to ask is all the clarity one needs to know you're deaf, dumb and blind...

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”

Just imagine what Putin could "trick" him into - if he can't even handle a direct question from Chris Matthews.

Adolf Trump can't handle pressure. He's also a choker.

I'm surprised you could watch that partisan old drunk dingbat, Matthews. I'd have to pass on that. this is all our medias are today. leftwing partisans trying to "trick up" the Republican.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”

Yo, I know you love Trump, why? I`ll never know! But the idiot just shows his true colors when on T.V.? Heaven knows why he won`t debate Ted Cruz?

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

I'm so tired of hearing about abortion., homosexuals, muslins having their feelings hurt, etc etc. we need to get to the things that matters,. JOBS and our economy, out of control illegal immigration, these corrupted people we have in our Government that are driving us all into the poorhouse. abortion has been talked about SINCE 1979 and still it's legal and has killed 58million potential American citizens. that isn't anything to proud of

Finally, a Trump supporter admits that Trump is not up to the job of being President. Tricked by a reporter. LMAO!!!

I'm so tired of hearing about abortion., homosexuals, muslins having their feelings hurt, etc etc. we need to get to the things that matters,. JOBS and our economy, out of control illegal immigration, these corrupted people we have in our Government that are driving us all into the poorhouse. abortion has been talked about SINCE 1979 and still it's legal and has killed 58million potential American citizens. that isn't anything to proud of

Yo, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

Yo, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 69555

that's brought up, because the DEMOCRAT party has nothing new to offer . they haven't had a new idea in over 30 years and I'm in my 60s . so abortion, homosexual is all just smoke and mirrors they can act all big and bad over. it's pathetic and how the people don't see this. is scary actually

they act like the world is going to end if he is Pro-life. that's what a sick Society they have become.

Yep - the world is upside down. The press acts like being pro-life is immoral!!! Just like they say opposing affirmative action is racist!!

they act like the world is going to end if he is Pro-life. that's what a sick Society they have become.

Yep - the world is upside down. The press acts like being pro-life is immoral!!! Just like they say opposing affirmative action is racist!!

I know that. but what's worse is these people today falls for it and even feels the same way. it's sick. 58MILLION HUMAN being have been sucked down a drain. if that isn't a Society that is going to hell.

He was tricked by asking "how would you stop abortion?"

And he is going to save us?

There's no way to stop abortion, even if abortion were outlawed it'd still happen, it'd be the Backstreet Abortions again. So it's impossible to stop abortion, all you can do is limit abortion.

Forum List

Back