Trump tweets Al Sharpton "is a con man, a troublemaker..." "hates White cops"

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I simply love it! About time somebody calls that racist Sharpton out. YES! sharpton is the king of the race grievance industry. CEO’s are afraid of him. Politicians tremble at the thought of being called racist by Sharpton. But not Trump.

Twitter

Reading the tweet the first thing that comes to mind is "Birds of a feather............".

"Al is a con man. We always got along good. I'd often do favors for him".

I will note that the OP changed what he said........we could ask ourselves why.

Last edited:
This is common knowledge. Race baiters make their money and keep their power by continuing to stoke the flames of racism. They have NO motivation to "fix" the problem, but only want to sustain it. This includes activists and politicians like Jesse Jackson, Sheila Jackson Lee, both Obamas, Corey Booker, Elijah Cummings, the entire Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP, and every other Black politician and organization.

Keep it up. People are seeing through your LIES.

Calling the race baiters racist......maybe it's a strategy who's time has come?
After all, hasn't the Right tried civility and grace long enough with zero to show for it?

Why is it that only Conservatives and non-Leftists can be deemed "racist" in this excessively PC society?

Last edited:
After all, hasen't the Right tried civility and grace long enough with zero to show for it?

Why is it that only Conservatives and non-Leftists can be deemed "racist" in this excessively PC society?
They've poured millions of dollars into Cummings district. What has he done with that money? After Freddy Grey Baltimore was given tons of cash. Where did all of that cash end up?

After all, hasen't the Right tried civility and grace long enough with zero to show for it?

They've poured millions of dollars into Cummings district. What has he done with that money? After Freddy Grey Baltimore was given tons of cash. Where did all of that cash end up?

A lot of money has went into investigating and prosecuting their corrupt police force.

More than likely in the pockets of Special Interests. Same as what happened to the trillions under Obama.
At least with Trump we've got some military assets and border improvements to show for it.

anyone with common sense knows Al hates cops/etc
why so long for someone to come out and say it???!!!
afraid of telling the TRUTH?

A lot of money has went into investigating and prosecuting their corrupt police force.
where is cummings since it didn't work? why isn't he working with the police? I can tell you why, but you'll call me a racist.

BTW, the rep from Chicago ain't no different. I live here, nothing positive ever happening in the south shore.

What's actually sad, is you have no skin in the game and you back a dog that slimmed the guy about immigration and children sitting in feces, well jack that happens daily in his district and he doesn't do shit about it. There's the true slime bucket.

So, either you lick his ass or you don't care about the children in his district.

I’m watching msnbc they won’t touch this because they will have to investigate lol haha

anyone with common sense knows Al hates cops/etc
why so long for someone to come out and say it???!!!
afraid of telling the TRUTH?
got to be PC to exist in a leftist world. none of these reps from the house have any room to walk about children in feces when their own districts have them. I wish that immigration dude would have fired back "don't the children in your district live in that, and are you confusing those citizens to illegals?

Yea ... white cops are the worst!

adam122433.jpg

where is cummings since it didn't work? why isn't he working with the police? I can tell you why, but you'll call me a racist.

BTW, the rep from Chicago ain't no different. I live here, nothing positive ever happening in the south shore.

What's actually sad, is you have no skin in the game and you back a dog that slimmed the guy about immigration and children sitting in feces, well jack that happens daily in his district and he doesn't do shit about it. There's the true slime bucket.

So, either you lick his ass or you don't care about the children in his district.

I n another thread on this very same subject (there seems to be a lot of repetition here) I said that Trump may have been able to have made a decent argument about the failures of Cummings. What he did though was a child like comment. Rather than a decent argument, he made a mindless rant. Even another Trump supporter noted he speaks before he thinks. I'm not sure he ever thinks but..........

I n another thread on this very same subject (there seems to be a lot of repetition here) I said that Trump may have been able to have made a decent argument about the failures of Cummings. What he did though was a child like comment. Rather than a decent argument, he made a mindless rant. Even another Trump supporter noted he speaks before he thinks. I'm not sure he ever thinks but..........
why does it bother you? Trump called him out, it was time.

Cummings more concerned with children illegally here getting better treatment then their own home town, and letting his constituents live with vermin.

Cummings more concerned with children illegally here getting better treatment then their own home town, and letting his constituents live with vermin.

Why? I believe a president should act and speak on a level above 7th grade.

cause that's worked so well in the past. no more PC politics, it's why Trump is in there, live with it. do you have a choice? you don't need to vote for him, you can vote for someone who ignores their constituents instead. Mr. Trump is concerned for his fellow americans and isn't afraid to say it.

cause that's worked so well in the past. no more PC politics, it's why Trump is in there, live with it. do you have a choice? you don't need to vote for him, you can vote for someone who ignores their constituents instead. Mr. Trump is concerned for his fellow americans and isn't afraid to say it.

He could do that above a 7th grade level. That he doesn't leads one to believe he is incapable.

He could do that above a 7th grade level. That he doesn't leads one to believe he is incapable.
look at the attention he got. it worked.

.....he is finally a '''politician'' who is not worried about votes--who tells it like it is
..all the others are scared

Forum List

Back